PDA

View Full Version : Some Interior Pix With Prelude Seats

HondaBoy
05-08-2003, 08:01 PM
well not too long ago, i bought some prelude seats for $25. thats what quite a steal. neway, i have the pix ready for yall to check out. i know yall have been waiting for some time. i also have the pic of the black back seat with red arm rest. hope yall like my seats. people think the prelude seats are aftermarket racing seats. so thats pretty cool when they ask that.
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=347392&page=4

Scorpion88LX
05-08-2003, 08:16 PM
and they bolt right in? right

HondaBoy
05-08-2003, 08:18 PM
yep. basicly wut i had to do was take the slide rails that they came with from the prelude off, and put the ones from the accord on. the bolt patterns are the same, so i had not problem gettin em to fit.

87lxi accord
05-11-2003, 01:53 PM
yea i like those seats man, and the dye turnned out pretty good.

HondaBoy
05-11-2003, 08:32 PM
yep, and they are always mistaken for expensive racing seats. they are very comfortable, like the seats in my 02 accord. they have more support for ur back so u dont have a back ache from sitting long time. i want to get them embroidered with a red honda "H". i think im gonna get that done in the head rests. as well with the back seats. that should make a nice touch to my interior customizations.

ShawnS
05-11-2003, 09:01 PM
that's very good to hear that they are easy to bolt in. now i can buy some without getting into a huge project.:super:

HondaBoy
05-11-2003, 09:11 PM
all u do is get them and take off the sliding rail things. yall know wut im talking about? u know the things seats slide on to adjust front and back. so u can move closer or farther away from the steering wheel and pedels. so people dont know wut those are. basicly it will be easy and cheaper than buying expensive racing seats. they also look realy great and will probley get complements.

HondaManDan
05-14-2003, 08:04 AM
yeah

meohmy01
05-15-2003, 03:37 PM
holy shit. you spent that much money to fix that car? awsome body work though. i just would have trashed mine after something like that.