PDA

View Full Version : painting front&back bumper

jstyle711
05-10-2003, 10:22 AM
im thinking of getting my front and back bumper painted black, about how much would that cost me? hrmm.. should i be stingy and do it myself? :D

Mike89Accordcom
05-10-2003, 11:04 AM
Cost you least $300 or more. You can do it yourself, but won't turn out as nice. And that's not saying you can't do a good job, but pro job is always better.

blazin3gen
05-10-2003, 11:24 AM
heh i just noticed in the back of our California Drivers Handbook, theirs a $249 best paint job with a six Year Warranty, i might take up that offer

www.earlscheib.com

offthahook
05-10-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by blazin2gen
heh i just noticed in the back of our California Drivers Handbook, theirs a $249 best paint job with a six Year Warranty, i might take up that offer

www.earlscheib.com

Beware. You get what you pay for. If you prep and mask it, they can do a decent spray. Seriously, it could come out WORSE with the way they way tape (or not) the trim and such...

rehv_Aerodeck86
05-13-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by jstyle711
im thinking of getting my front and back bumper painted black, about how much would that cost me? hrmm.. should i be stingy and do it myself? :D

i'm gonna do the same thing. paint costs here about 20$ (Dupont - metallic). maybe you can ask from your friends, if they know some guy, who does it nicely for couple or beers or sth, if you do the pre-work (sandpaper?) and take along your paint ;)