PDA

View Full Version : Steady code 13!!

Dizzo7693
05-10-2003, 12:58 PM
I had put a post out earlier about code 13 (Atmosphere sensor) But I have searched all over the 86 lx as well as the 88 lxi. Nodda!!:mad: I'm tring to see if there is a way to bypass it, which I realy don't wanna do, or just any sugesstions on where else it might be located at, that I might have missed. Thanks

P.S. With this code steeeeeeady on the car still runs but having a problem with the car cranking up sometimes as well as hessitation(miss firing) when driven. Sometimes it will clean out after 2k and run nice, but I still think that my car is not running the way that it is supposed to run. :wtf:

I want 100% nothing more, nothing less!

cruznz
05-10-2003, 02:22 PM
hmmm,..ok...i remember reading,(on this board i think),that it may be in behind the dash somewhere,possibly by the glovebox/radio area

88LXi/87CRXSi
05-12-2003, 05:32 AM
Yes, I think Pete's Right! At least on my '88 it is. Look under the dash, on the passenger side. I'm pretty sure you'll see 2 wire connectors on the underside of the fan housing, the fan resister, 5 blue wires, and an odd shaped module with a plug with 3 wires , a green/ white stripe, a yellow/ white stripe, and a red wire. I think that's it! The plug hangs in a place where someone/thing may have dislodged it.

Dizzo7693
05-14-2003, 12:08 PM
Okay I'll guess I'll try to look in back of the gloove box. Thanx

thirdgenonly
06-26-2003, 07:11 AM
on mine it's in the driver side rear quarter panel, thats what it says in the haynes manual