PDA

View Full Version : Beginners...hic..

T BuRniN dA StReEtZ
05-11-2003, 10:00 PM
well..not only that i'm a newbie, but also a beginner to car. First all, i don't know anything about cars..don't get me started. i've been cruising around this site for a while, just thought it's fun to finally registered.:lol so just saying "hey" to everyone. Plus i need lessons, so anything is welcome:D

blazin3gen
05-12-2003, 08:21 AM
1) stick key in ignition
2) Turn Key and engine starts
3) hold the brake
4) And switch it to any gear u want :D

:lol welcome my friend, i see your in the bay area like me!! im in San Jose Ca! welcome once again

T BuRniN dA StReEtZ
05-12-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by blazin2gen
1) stick key in ignition
3) hold the brake

:lol welcome my friend, i see your in the bay area like me!! im in San Jose Ca! welcome once again

:lol Whatever gear i want?? how 'bout fifth??hhaha...Thanks for your friendly welcome. so i see you're from sj. are you by any chance vietnamese???haa..cuz i am!! i live in Richmond, San Pablo, ever heard of that?

blazin3gen
05-12-2003, 04:36 PM
no i happen to be Mexican American :D

T BuRniN dA StReEtZ
05-12-2003, 04:42 PM
too bad for idea of you being some sort of gangsta..hhahah..cuz you know..you do live in SJ.

blazin3gen
05-13-2003, 05:37 PM
just because im mexican and live in SJ dosent mean im a "gangsta" hell the asian population scares me already :flip: jk jk

Blue Impact
05-14-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by T BuRniN dA StReEtZ
too bad for idea of you being some sort of gangsta..hhahah..cuz you know..you do live in SJ.

Watch who you talk to like that in here, friggin' newb. :D

T BuRniN dA StReEtZ
05-14-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Blue Impact
Watch who you talk to like that in here, friggin' newb. :D

Geez!!1 "mr. know it all," think you're all that? Don't you have any better to do than cappin' on me all the time?? Just cuz i'm a newbie, don't need to mess with me. i thought you were the kind-heated peep??

T BuRniN dA StReEtZ
05-14-2003, 05:18 PM
just because im mexican and live in SJ dosent mean im a "gangsta" hell the asian population scares me already :flip: jk jk

hhaah..i'm asian you know!!!hah..jk..no offense taken thou. com'on now, it was only a thought. it's cool that you're not. well they scare me, too. too much of anything is bad!!!

blazin3gen
05-14-2003, 07:07 PM
hey dont take my friend Blue the wrong way he is just using sarcasam he didnt really mean it

T BuRniN dA StReEtZ
05-14-2003, 09:10 PM
hey dont take my friend Blue the wrong way he is just using sarcasam he didnt really mean it

hhahah...naw..you shoudn't take it the wrong way. i was only playing with him. he being sarcastic to me, i'm too! so now what?? your friend got you to "back his ass" up??

blazin3gen
05-14-2003, 09:18 PM
wtf lol u on crack dude :lol

T BuRniN dA StReEtZ
05-14-2003, 09:24 PM
wtf lol u on crack dude :lol

damn... i wish that in our profile, there would be a place where we could identify whether we're females or males. because you obviously mistaking me for some dude. when i can tell you..i'm a 100% female.:lol :lol

blazin3gen
05-14-2003, 09:29 PM
so your a female?!? so hey how u doin? :D

Blue Impact
05-14-2003, 10:53 PM
so your a female?!? so hey how u doin? :D

Don't go there, my friend. She's break your heart like how Mako broke Iketani's. Know what I'm saying? :D

blazin3gen
05-15-2003, 03:01 PM
Don't go there, my friend. She's break your heart like how Mako broke Iketani's. Know what I'm saying? :D

lol a heart breaker eh

T BuRniN dA StReEtZ
05-15-2003, 03:49 PM

Com'on vong, you watch that animation like 100 times. you should know better why mako left him. his confused ass couldn't decide what he wants. you guys should take that as a lesson to be learn. hhaha..jk

T BuRniN dA StReEtZ
05-15-2003, 03:50 PM
lol a heart breaker eh

and no..i don't know about breaking other ppl's heart. i just know that my heart tends to be broken more than i broke others...:(

i.c.
05-15-2003, 05:09 PM
1) stick key in ignition
3) hold the brake

:lol welcome my friend, i see your in the bay area like me!! im in San Jose Ca! welcome once again what about stick?

Blue Impact
05-15-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by T BuRniN dA StReEtZ
Com'on vong, you watch that animation like 100 times. you should know better why mako left him. his confused ass couldn't decide what he wants. you guys should take that as a lesson to be learn. hhaha..jk

No, not 100 times. I'm in the middle of watching it for like the 6th-7th time.

Anyways, what led Iketani to be heartbroken wasn't because he couldn't make up his mind. It was because Mako didn't tell him the truth to begin with in the first place.

Blue Impact
05-15-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by i.c.
what about stick?

1-Insert key in ignition
2-Step on clutch
3-Turn key and start car
4-Gear 1 to go forward and Reverse to go backwards

You've got to be kidding, right? :D

T BuRniN dA StReEtZ
05-16-2003, 03:18 PM
No, not 100 times. I'm in the middle of watching it for like the 6th-7th time.

Anyways, what led Iketani to be heartbroken wasn't because he couldn't make up his mind. It was because Mako didn't tell him the truth to begin with in the first place.

ONLY 7th time??? Do you really want an arguement over this. First of all, it was her past. she didn't tell him because it doesn't matter to her anymore. And if something was bothering Iketani, he could approach her. Then they wouldn't have a mess. But hey, why are we argueing over this? it can go on, but i don't think it's necessary...:lol

blazin3gen
05-16-2003, 09:35 PM
wait what are u guys arguing about again? lol

T BuRniN dA StReEtZ
05-16-2003, 10:19 PM
wait what are u guys arguing about again? lol

it's pointless..cuz i really have no idea!! :lol :lol

i.c.
05-17-2003, 09:26 AM
1-Insert key in ignition