PDA

View Full Version : First pics posted

stizle
05-13-2003, 04:00 PM
Finally went to cardomain and posted some pics. Its not finished but i would appreciate thoughts, questions, and opinions on it! so check it out. http://members.cardomain.com/stizle

cdscowboy
05-13-2003, 04:05 PM
Nicely done man...left a message! Maybe a bit too much yellow on the interior, but to each man his own!! :)

pimp86LX
05-13-2003, 04:05 PM
im not big on the bright colours, but nice work none the less. Do you have any dyno results?

nice ride

87lxi accord
05-13-2003, 04:13 PM
cars lookin really nice, i dont really like the little swirley rims, the intirior is nice, and the black paint will help an amazing amount.

meohmy01
05-13-2003, 04:14 PM
nice car but the interior is a bit ricey. i did a black and yellow scheme. i painted my entier dash and everything black. then i did splashes of yellow like the shifter boot, guage bezel, custom sewn leather steering wheel cover, and some other things. i plan to swap my stock tan leather with black and yellow this summer. anyone know where i might be able to buy a decent piece of yellow leather for my arm rest? i had the stock fabric taken off of it and replaced it with a piece of black leather but it's not as good of a quality as the seats and door panels so it looks out of place.

stizle
05-13-2003, 04:35 PM
Dyno Results?

pimp86LX
05-13-2003, 04:39 PM
i was just curious about your est. horsepower.

goldyaccord
05-13-2003, 04:45 PM
I see you used a leather shift boot on your Auto. looks good. I"m not into that scheme but good job

Mantis88LX
05-13-2003, 05:20 PM
nice man,

hey my name is jesse too

here are my pics http://www.cardomain.com/id/mantis88lx

87lxi accord
05-13-2003, 07:06 PM
antis i think i like ytour car better, stizle jus get rid of those rims, am i the only one who doesnt like them? jus sell em n get some more practical rims that serve their perpose.

HostileJava
05-14-2003, 12:23 AM
I like it, btw where in PA are you?

OldSchoolSwap
05-14-2003, 04:53 AM
Not bad. Yellow has to go! :sadwave:

original2k
05-14-2003, 05:22 AM
yeah if your exterior was a different color i'd say stick with it! but then again, i think the interior is wicked, yellow or not, i say keep the interior, just change the exterior color to black maybe, but i think your interior is one of the best i've ever seen honestly

stizle
05-14-2003, 08:06 AM
well the car is gettin painted black on the 19th so that is why i did the whole black and yellow thing!! By the way im in a little ass town called Nazareth near Easton and Allentown PA.

stizle
05-14-2003, 08:08 AM
plus the Xenon Kit is here but have to pay it off and get it painted as well.

Grant2k
05-14-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by stizle
well the car is gettin painted black on the 19th so that is why i did the whole black and yellow thing!! By the way im in a little ass town called Nazareth near Easton and Allentown PA.
i never thought Nazareth was that little of a town. i'm right across the river from you in Whitehouse(Readington), NJ. my cousins live in Straudsburg, my other cousin is right in Allentown, and my grandma is in an assisted living place in Whitehall or North Hampton or somewhere over there. you should keep an eye out for New Jersey and PA meets.

HostileJava
05-14-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by stizle

Dude, I live right outside nazareth, if you take 248 to the flashing lights at 946 and make a right I live about a mile up on the left, probly not more then 6-7 minutes away from the Giant.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
05-14-2003, 08:45 AM
MEET MEET MEET......

HostileJava
05-14-2003, 08:52 AM
It is getting really nice out, I sure wouldn't mind having another PA meet.

HostileJava
05-14-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Grant2k
i never thought Nazareth was that little of a town. i'm right across the river from you in Whitehouse(Readington), NJ. my cousins live in Straudsburg, my other cousin is right in Allentown, and my grandma is in an assisted living place in Whitehall or North Hampton or somewhere over there. you should keep an eye out for New Jersey and PA meets.

Don't get me wrong, I practically live in Nazareth (have a nazareth address). But Nazareth reminds me of a little leave it to beaver town.

Grant2k
05-14-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by HostileJava
Don't get me wrong, I practically live in Nazareth (have a nazareth address). But Nazareth reminds me of a little leave it to beaver town. i really don't know much about the area so i believe you guys. after all, you live there and i don't.

now, like matt said, MEET MEET MEET....

p.s. i'm not organizing it.

HostileJava
05-14-2003, 10:45 AM
I can organize it again, this time I think we should meet at the PA/NJ border maybe and go to a park from there though.

stizle
05-14-2003, 01:47 PM
Fellas it sounds good to me all three of us live in the area!! Do u guys know of any other 3geez that are close to us.

Let me get my shit finished first though its painted next monday kit on shortly after that so if ur gonna organize it do it for June sometime or later! but im in. U can count on Stizle the Nizle to be there

HostileJava
05-14-2003, 02:00 PM
I'd like to see the car before that and get together since your so close. BTW don't you want to put the kit on and then have the car painted? Makes more sense to me. BTW you've got PM.

superaccord
05-14-2003, 03:19 PM
its cute...loving the bling bling in the mirror!

87lxi accord
05-14-2003, 06:12 PM
are you getting new rims any time soon?

2old_honda
05-14-2003, 08:18 PM
holy yellow batman!

stizle
05-14-2003, 10:12 PM
A Friend of mine is gettin married this weekend. he wants to but the rims off me for his Protege----ha Mazda----- but yah so i told him i'd give him some time and all but he said after he gets settled on bein married he is goin to buy the rims. Unless i find a buyer sooner. Gonna go crome for the shoes "Baller Status" i guess i just have to.

stizle
05-14-2003, 10:16 PM
Oh yah and as far as the kit. I put a down payment on it and it isnt paid off yet. My man told me that i could get the car painted and whenever i am done payin the kit off he'll send it to his man to get painted. So it all is goin to work out. Oh yah bought a spoiler to. One more thing what is PM?.

HostileJava
05-15-2003, 03:08 AM
It's a Private Message. Look at the top right of the page and click on the button called User CP http://www.3geez.com/images/top_profile.gif to get your PM.