PDA

View Full Version : armrest

qh187
05-14-2003, 01:27 PM
would an integra or prelude armrest fit in our cars?

Mike's89AccordLX
05-14-2003, 01:32 PM
got pics of them? I highly doubt they'd be as cool as the SE-i console.

qh187
05-14-2003, 08:29 PM
no i don't...just wondering if they would

guerrero
11-09-2009, 12:57 AM
did they make a dark brown color arm rest??? i got A DX interior dark brown not light brown, i know that they made some in red and light brown, if not i will have to paint one.

charliekuney
11-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Aren't all brown 3g interiors the same brown? Unless you're thinking of the tan SE-i/LX-i interior. I don't think the DX ever had the option of a center console, but I think the LX did, which was available with a brown interior.

Xybris
11-09-2009, 04:16 PM
^ My LX didn't have a center console. Had to grab one from a wrecked LX-i (SE-i would have worked too).

charliekuney
11-09-2009, 05:19 PM
I don't think the DX ever had the option of a center console, but I think the LX did, which was available with a brown interior.

Not all LX's had them, but it was an option. We're talking brown ones, too. Was there ever a blue center console?

markmdz89hatch
11-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Aren't all brown 3g interiors the same brown? Unless you're thinking of the tan SE-i/LX-i interior. I don't think the DX ever had the option of a center console, but I think the LX did, which was available with a brown interior.

Nope. There was an '88 DX coupe (i think that's the right model/year) that was a gold exterior with a dark shit-brown interior. It's not like a 'i can tolerate this' medium brown interior, it was as vibrant, in your face brown as brown can get. That said, I've seen it actually look good, but iv'e also seen it look like a poo-bomb went off inside the car.

...as for the armrest, I'm not sure there was ever a poopy brown one available, but there was a blue, maroon, grey, black and beige available. ...idk about the brown, but maybe.

Now if a prelude or teggy one would fit, to be honest I don't think anyone has tried it that I know of in the 9 years I've been on this forum. Give it a shot if you have one available to you and let us know. If you're thinking of getting one from a pick-'n-pull, just pull one and don't buy it, instead just go to a 3G in the yard and try it out. ...just make a nice long day of trying things out on a junk-yard 3G and let us know what you find out.

russiankid
11-09-2009, 05:59 PM
I saw a doo-doo brown interior LX at the junkyard with an armrest in good shape.

charliekuney
11-09-2009, 06:27 PM
[long post]

Someone should update the 3geez Wiki site. It's seriously outdated, especially the colors and what cars they were available with.

Discovery
11-15-2009, 05:13 PM
I think i saw one on ebay a week ago from SE-i

LX-i
12-02-2009, 11:03 AM
im interested in an armrest....i hate not having one. i have a tan interior and im very interested, you say they made them in tan? i need one bad.

MessyHonda
12-03-2009, 01:15 AM
im interested in an armrest....i hate not having one. i have a tan interior and im very interested, you say they made them in tan? i need one bad.

yeah any se-i should have one

AccordB20A
12-03-2009, 01:26 AM
i has a JDM blue arm rest tht shd be for sale soon

charliekuney
12-03-2009, 02:55 PM
Pictures! I'll buy it for my friend Alison. She has an '86 LX sedan that she loves to death.

LewZur
12-16-2009, 12:04 PM

I gots a tan one for sale, PM me an offer.