PDA

View Full Version : stereo stolen

87accordlx
05-17-2003, 08:07 AM
well guys i woke up this morning to find my school books dumped all ver my car and my stereo missing, they didn't take anything except the stereo and there was no damage to the car, it's my own fault i suppose, i left the car unlocked, i live in a very safe neighborhood, what i don't understand is that they left they're multi tool behind and a pair of gloves, the multi tool was prolly worth more than the stereo!! i bought it like 2 years ago for 180 bux, oh and they left behind some tylonol i have wrapped up in seran wrap, it looks like drugs. :wtf: is up with people

bobafett
05-17-2003, 01:12 PM
wtf! shitty.

sorry to hear that... multitools are sweet though, but thats too bad you had to get your shit jacked! :(

MrBen
05-17-2003, 02:41 PM
They were probably scared off. Sucks for them...

johndej
05-17-2003, 08:00 PM
you call the cops? if its someone whos been in trub before they can maybe get a finger print or something to match up.

87accordlx
05-17-2003, 08:13 PM
yes i drove down to the police station and reported it stolen, but i don't have much faith in them catching anyone, i'm really worried because it was in front of my house and they now know where it always is, i kinda wish it got stolen somewhere else

blazin3gen
05-17-2003, 08:14 PM
i had my stereo jacked a few weeks ago it sucked big time!, sorry to hear that bro but the good thing is that stereos can be replaced, good thing the window wasnt broken

cdscowboy
05-17-2003, 09:30 PM
Sell the multitool, put it towards a new stereo. And lock your doors!! That said, sorry man...that sucks... But like blazin said, at least they didn't damage your car!!

MattsAccord
05-18-2003, 12:14 AM
That sucks that your stuff got jacked, but did you ever think it might be santa because they did leave you a little present. haha

pimp86LX
05-18-2003, 05:18 AM
yeah man, cash in that multi-tool and get a new deck! lol

Blue Impact
05-18-2003, 11:41 PM
Sorry to hear of your stereo getting jacked. Next time, try locking your doors and if you can get one of those cheap alarms just to scare of immature thieves. That works (at least where I live).

87accordlx
05-19-2003, 01:57 PM
well guys in my rage i took the multi-tool to the cops hoping they could get prints off of it, so i don't have it :(, i'm hopefully gonna be gettin a new deck on tuesday, and i will be taking the faceplate off at night and keeping it in the house, oh and blue impact i do have an "alarm" it's just a red flashing LED on my dash, but i guess it doesn't look very real when the doors are unlocked, oh well i'm over it, chalk it up to a learning experience

thanks for all the support

87accordlx
05-19-2003, 02:00 PM
oh guys another quick question, if you remove a faceplate from a stereo does it accually deter theft? or do they just take it anyways?

blazin3gen
05-19-2003, 02:21 PM
well if they take the deck without the face then i think the are stupid, but i dunno y someone would want to steal the deck with no face, unless they only have the face and want the deck

87accordlx
05-19-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by blazin2gen
well if they take the deck without the face then i think the are stupid, but i dunno y someone would want to steal the deck with no face, unless they only have the face and want the deck
yeah but alot of ppl keep their faceplates in the car (glovebox, under the seat etc..) so if your deck has the faceplate off they will still prolly break into the car thinking the fae is somewhere in the car

Blue Impact
05-19-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by 87accordlx
yeah but alot of ppl keep their faceplates in the car (glovebox, under the seat etc..) so if your deck has the faceplate off they will still prolly break into the car thinking the fae is somewhere in the car

Keep it low, bro, about most people keeping their faceplates in the car. :D

babboyyawdie
05-20-2003, 03:02 PM
:pimp: I JACKED YOUR FREAKING RADIO! ITS A PIECE OF JUNK! I SAW THAT MULTI TOOL BUT I THOUGHT I HEARD SOMETHING! IF YOU WANT IT BACK! PAY ME! $50 AND I WILL MEET YOU AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION! IF YOU DONT WANT TO PAY ME! FUCK YOU!:rant:

iloveJDMblackrims69
05-20-2003, 05:36 PM
:lol ...and YOU SHOULDA PAWNED OR SOLD THAT MULTITOOL!!!

87accordlx
05-20-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by babboyyawdie
:pimp: I JACKED YOUR FREAKING RADIO! ITS A PIECE OF JUNK! I SAW THAT MULTI TOOL BUT I THOUGHT I HEARD SOMETHING! IF YOU WANT IT BACK! PAY ME! $50 AND I WILL MEET YOU AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION! IF YOU DONT WANT TO PAY ME! FUCK YOU!:rant: :out: :out: :out:

:stupid:

Blue Impact
05-20-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by babboyyawdie
:pimp: I JACKED YOUR FREAKING RADIO! ITS A PIECE OF JUNK! I SAW THAT MULTI TOOL BUT I THOUGHT I HEARD SOMETHING! IF YOU WANT IT BACK! PAY ME! $50 AND I WILL MEET YOU AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION! IF YOU DONT WANT TO PAY ME! FUCK YOU!:rant:

And you went all the way to Ontario just to do that? What an idiot!! :D