PDA

View Full Version : My Luck

jigga89SEi
05-19-2003, 07:40 PM
Damnit why me?..........I started one of my summer semester classes tonite........But let's rewind back before that.....I was chillen over at josh's house (ninja) and 6:00 rolls around so I leave for class......I don't have to be there until 7:30 but I need to stop at Sonic and get and the greatest fast food burger ever.......Anywayz so i drive to the campus park and eat......then I go into the book store and it's got a line all the way down the fackin hallway, around the corner........So I'm like fuckit......So I go around the corner and get ready to go find my class room......Start to get out of my car and realize......I left my only notebook at josh's.........So I go to start my car and nothing......so i'm like ok nothing unusual........i just push the clutch down again alittle harder and it usually cranks back up.......so i'm like shit.....so I go to class unprepared as hell......I sit through this class with 1 peace of paper and a sharpy marker that i found in my car.......By the end of the class I was fighting sleep and struggling to find space on the paper..considering i could only write on one side........So I get of class go to my car..........starts right up........start driving........lights dim......car stalls........car won't start.......call josh........jump car.....car stall when i turn on lights.......jump car......drive car with no headlights around the block to a friends house.......leave car over night .......tow in the morning.....blah blah blah.......same old shit.......just like whats been in my sig since day one.......can't keep it on the road........I love my 3g why i don't know and probly never will......but it's days like this that make me wanna say fuck it crush it .......(don't tell my car i said that).........a get something newer........but i won't........I would like another car though.......but anywayz...

Sorry for typing an essay.......for those who read it........well.......and for those who don't......well........

Mods......please delete my prior post about my battery light.....I found the problem...........

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
05-19-2003, 07:58 PM
I feel your pain.. I cat left me stranded on two diffrent occasions that I had to leave the car there.. GET A NEW CAR..

Blue Impact
05-19-2003, 10:32 PM
I feel your pain, man. I'm going through the same thing you're going through. In fact, I've been going through it since day one with the car. I mean, I treat her good. Premium gas (always), oil change every 3000 miles, so on and so forth, but she treats me like crap. I can understand that it's an old car and it needs repairs, but on the flip side of that, the money used in keeping her on the road, maybe I could get a "new" one.

I think it's your alternator going bad. You might wanna check into that. And about your car not starting when you wanted to go back to Josh's place, check your fuel pump. I had that trouble too. It's like, you turn off the car and try starting it again, but won't start, right? Mine was like that and it turned out to be the fuel pump, which I finally changed last Thursday.

AccordEpicenter
05-20-2003, 10:39 AM
yeah, you gotta make the descision as to when putting money into the car is not a good idea anymore. I mean, if you have a rusted out, ripped up interiored, slipping automatic trannied car and then youre engine blows up, youd probably be wise to not put money into the car.