PDA

View Full Version : Finally, A Brand Worthy Of A 3gee

HondaBoy
05-21-2003, 02:04 PM
ok, yall have probley heard me bitch about how APC brand sucks ass! almost all of the stuff i have bought has failed on my. mostly the bulbs. every one ive bought has gone out within 3-5 months with moderate use. anyway i dont plan to buy any of APC's products again. the bulbs i bought for my back up lights last week were crap! they were dim and not even as bright as the ones that i already had. they were supposed to be hyper white. they werent. any way, i went to Circuit City and bought Eurolite brand hyper white bulbs. they are so bright that i can actually see when i back up now. Eurolite is made by Toucan Industries. thats who made my headlight conversions. i plan to buy more of their products because im pretty happy with them already.

MattsAccord
05-21-2003, 04:42 PM
Has anyone heard anything about Toucan coilovers, I looking at getting them for my car and was wondering if there good or not. thanks

sorry its not about lights but it reminded meabout them.

dXsquared
05-21-2003, 04:56 PM
i sell ractive/toucan and eurolight... lemme know if you wanna price

Travis

crwa
05-21-2003, 09:56 PM
I have Ractive's tach and it seems to work fine, I had problems with the illumination feature a while ago but then I found out the wire came unplugged, so that was my fault, oops... other then that its nice, plus it was only $90 I think, and I've seen the same one at Gi Joes for $150, what a rip a Joes, and the funny thing is is that people buy them for that price for they have them one week and the next there all gone...

A20A1
05-22-2003, 04:11 PM
R-Active tach failed on me so quick... I liked the different color bulb feature... but It didn't last. I finally opened it up and went over every wire but found no loose connections. So I figured something got fried... anyways it's in the trash heap... and I got an autometer.

Toucan headlights are nice... you just need to add a bit more sealant to keep out the water when the headlights are down.

HondaBoy
05-22-2003, 09:07 PM
im lovin my new back up lights. they are so bright they light up the fence behind my car. i think im gonna buy some better bulbs for my parking lights in the corners. the smoked part of the corner. i want them to look realy white instead of yellowish.

od2681
05-22-2003, 09:56 PM
has any one seen toucan sam...he lost all his colors...(frootloops)