PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Oregon....

crwa
05-22-2003, 10:13 AM
Would anyone in Oregon/Portland be nice enought to come take some pictures of my car??? I've done a few new things and I want to post them but I don't have a digital camera...

Let me know if you would do that for me...

-Thanks,

goldyaccord
05-22-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by crwa
Would anyone in Oregon/Portland be nice enought to come take some pictures of my car??? I've done a few new things and I want to post them but I don't have a digital camera...

-Thanks,

I was gonna say bugger Chris about it but then I forget, he's out of a digi for the time being..

Go to the Electronics store and buy a digi cam.. take pics then take it back and say that the software isnt compatible :D

I did that afew times

86AccordLxi
05-22-2003, 07:37 PM
If you can wait a month, we'll get pics at the meet. If I'm in Ptown before that, I'll give you a call.

Alex

bobafett
05-22-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by crwa

-Thanks,

yeah i am no longer an owner of a camera.

but with all the money u dump into that car u could get a cheapie $150 camera that would take good pics

LX-i Girl
05-23-2003, 06:30 AM
you mean I'M no longer an owner of a camera. my parents offered to buy me another one so i'd have one while i went to hawaii, but it would be a cheap piece of crap that's way worse than the one i had because they can't afford it....just buy a cheap camera or take pics of it with a real camera and scan them...

Nospeed
05-24-2003, 04:47 PM
did i miss something? damn ive been gone too long...

86AccordLxi
05-25-2003, 10:54 AM
You DO exist!! What's up Justin, how's it going?

alex

bobafett
05-25-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Nospeed
did i miss something? damn ive been gone too long...

yeah my car got broke into, and they stole a bunch of shit, including ambers camera, so now we cant take pics! :(

check OT for my thread.. its title fuckyou fuck you fuck you i think.. :)

LX-i Girl
05-28-2003, 09:16 AM
my parents just bought me a new digi cam if you're still interested...

88LX-iSedan
05-28-2003, 09:25 AM
CRWA, Just buy one of those disposable kodak cameras that come with the picture CD.

Nospeed
05-30-2003, 10:08 AM
jesus...i have been gone too long...did you ever get all the coil overs on your car chris?

bobafett
05-30-2003, 10:37 AM
hell yeahs!!! :) looks nice. but its not super low yet cause i don t havet the lude control arms on there...

goldyaccord
05-30-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by bobafett
hell yeahs!!! :) looks nice. but its not super low yet cause i don t havet the lude control arms on there...

If you pay for my airline ticket, food, and a place to stay for weekend, I'll install those arms.

bobafett
05-30-2003, 11:33 AM
hmm i will give ya food and a place to stay... lol

dunno about airfare though! :)

kicker1_solo
06-01-2003, 08:13 PM
Show up at the meet on the 21st and I'll make sure we get lots of pics of your car. You can even use my camera and take the pics that you want. :)