PDA

View Full Version : more new pics of motor and CAI

iiviasterp
05-24-2003, 11:14 AM
Just got these pics off my girlfriends digital camera, they were takin a few weeks ago, new pics are on pages 3 and 5, they just show more of the motor pics and a few good shots of my custom CAI from an integra......
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=339969&page=1

A20A1
05-24-2003, 08:01 PM
nice work :D

Mike's89AccordLX
05-24-2003, 08:11 PM
I might suggest a different background color b/c man that was hard on the eyes. Black would look good with your current link and text colors. And I was wondering how hard was it to remove the head? How long did it take for that shop to port and polish your head? How much were the gains?

dXsquared
05-24-2003, 08:19 PM
i want your winter car! accually.. thats my dream car.. i know its not much of a dream, but i want one with 220 HP and 12 second quarters

Travis

HondaBoy
05-24-2003, 10:35 PM
i just noticed in those pix of ur red civic, i see two honda vans, accord and an insite. seems like where ever u are, hondas are super popular. not that they arent here. just kinda a coicindince that there were that many in ur pix. did u have gude do ur head work?

iiviasterp
05-26-2003, 07:58 AM
the head only took about 2-3 hours to remove, just unhooking alot of things was the hardest part. i had a machinist in town do my headwork, he was alittle busy so it took him about 3 weeks to finish everything up, but that is also because i told him i was in no big hurry to get the head back because he did the work back in april.....i couldnt tell you the gains on all the work yet because i still havnt drivin the car since it was put back together, i completed the motor last weekend and when it was done we had to put it on a trailor and take it to a body shop to fix the back where my boss hit it with his motorhome. when the car gets broke in im takin it to the track....so ill def be postin 1/4 mile times.....and the reason for all the hondas in the pics is because i work at a honda dealership and thats where i work on my car, and my hatch was sittin outside the shop when i took the pics:D

IWLSF
05-26-2003, 09:28 AM
220hp wont be giving 12 second time slips, regardless. Look closer at mid-high 13's, assuming you can get traction.