PDA

View Full Version : My mod to come :bow:

Mike's89AccordLX
05-24-2003, 09:07 PM
Well I have been talking with DXHATCHBACK and well after I get custom pistons and P&P job, i'm going to get a direct port nitrous fogger system. :eek: Yeah I'm serious too. I'm doing a custom manifold right now and DX told me I would do the direct port nitrous system. And it sure would be nice to have a minimum of 75 extra hp. It is adjustable so you can crank that sucker up. I think my car will be close if not about 200 hp before I get he fogger system.

Here's my mod to come.
http://store.summitracing.com/global/images/prod/large/nos-05030.jpg

Mike's89AccordLX
05-24-2003, 09:09 PM
Here's the details.
Six-second technology for the street or strip.

For use with any 4-cylinder or Mazda rotary engine, with carburetor, 75 HP minimum, Sportsman Fogger nitrous oxide system

Now you can have the nitrous oxide technology that's allowed racers to run six-second quarter miles--the NOS Sportsman Fogger kit. It's designed just for street/strip racers and offers superior atomization and tuning by injecting precisely measured amounts of fuel and nitrous into each individual intake port. Power levels are adjustable from a minimum of 75 HP by changing the jets in each Fogger nozzle, and the latest in high tech solenoids provide an extreme degree of reliability. The kit includes the famous Fogger nozzles, Powershot nitrous and fuel solenoids, a 10 lb. unfilled bottle, aircraft-quality braided steel hose, jets, fittings, tubing, switches, installation hardware, and a tap for plumbing the intake manifold for the nozzles.

And it's only for $535.99

IWLSF
05-24-2003, 09:14 PM
NAWWWWWWWWWWWZ. All I have to say.

Mike's89AccordLX
05-24-2003, 09:21 PM
I would go with another system if I could find one I haven't really checked too much for NX (rather go with NX)

Mike's89AccordLX
05-24-2003, 09:37 PM
Well I have been thinking and I think I will need to get dual 45's or bigger if possible. WEBER Rules all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike's89AccordLX
05-25-2003, 04:18 AM
Well I guess a mod can delete this thread b/c it won't happen. It took about 4 hours for that idea to go up in smoke. I plan to do a jdm b20a engine swap instead. But I still might do a direct port power fogger system. So if a mod wants to delete this they can. Thanks.

bobafett
05-25-2003, 05:49 PM
why not buy an aftermarket b18 manifold or a venom manifold or something that already has the nitrous ports... that way you get something that has been tested, and you know it will perform..

i assume when you say a custom manifold you are talking about fabbing one... i think u might be better off with something tried and true