PDA

View Full Version : Make 3gee Look Better

HondaBoy
05-24-2003, 11:06 PM
well my roof has been dented in for some time. anyway, some of the clear coat had come off in spots about the size of a quarter. im wanting to try and get the dents out and use body filler to smooth it like new. i was going to do some other stuff too. as for the roof, i wanted to paint it white and make the Japanese flag. kinda got the idea from a mini cooper with its british flag roof. anyone else have the same idea? and for some other stuff, i wanted to get a new hood and trunk lid. im trying to get one the same color and year in better condition than mine. i can get the hood for $30 and the trunk lid for about $20. i was wondering if i should also get some new doors cuz i would like them with better paint. i was also thinkin of doing my car in 2 tone. the top stock champain beige, and the bottom below the rubber trim red. sound good? my friend with the plymouth accalim did his bottom part white and left the top green. it looks realy great so thats why i thought it might look good on mine.

cdscowboy
05-25-2003, 12:29 AM
You better as hell be joking...that's all I have to say

89accordLXiAllAudio
05-29-2003, 03:36 PM
heheheehh same here. i love my 3g but it sure as hell aint no cute car like a mini or a beetle or something

A Dawg Jr
05-29-2003, 08:42 PM
That would be pimp :pimp:

That flag thing would be tight..

:super: :super: :super: :super:

A Dawg Jr
05-29-2003, 08:44 PM
but it sure as hell aint no cute car like a mini

Mini's are freaking awesome.. The older ones, like in Borne Identity.