PDA

View Full Version : start on 3g

Visonik_3g
05-26-2003, 03:38 PM
ok guys im glad i found this site. becasue it's very hard finding mods for our cars but u guys seem to kno where to get them. i'll have some pics of what i've done so far, well neways keep in touch with me casue i needa get some headers, exhaust, and intake, hopefully u guys have some good mods for me......

pip
05-26-2003, 03:53 PM
u got an LX get a weber 32/36 performance carburetor, get ur cam reground, u can get that done from openloop, colt cams or delta cams, but don't ask which is better unless u want some international debate, headers n/p, exhaust n/p, if u keep ur stock carb u can do some fancy custom civic intake or u can buy a 3" intake for the weber, more mods.... K&N, accel ignition, msd ignition, clutch, etc... wutever u want...sort of...

thundertank
05-26-2003, 04:28 PM
hell yeah the weber is deffinantley a must. mine runs so much better. the header and exhaust were a nice mod too. i was in the same position man, i searched everywhere and could not find any mods for our cars, it sucks, but then i found 3geez and my car and i thank this site. :) lol!

thundertank
05-26-2003, 04:42 PM
hell yeah the weber is deffinantley a must. mine runs so much better. the header and exhaust were a nice mod too. i was in the same position man, i searched everywhere and could not find any mods for our cars, it sucks, but then i found 3geez and my car and i thank this site. :) lol!

thundertank
05-26-2003, 04:43 PM
yeah deffinantley get the weber if you want some more horses out of it. the stock carb sucks.

thundertank
05-26-2003, 04:45 PM
hey pip where can you get the 3" intake for the webers at? sorry about the double post there i thaught the first one didnt go through.

pip
05-26-2003, 05:34 PM
lol n/p i did that in another thread, but yeah u can get the weber intake at www.carbs.net , its 169.00 US ( 3 thousand canadian)