PDA

View Full Version : Window Won't Go Up Help Asap!!!!!

jigga89SEi
05-27-2003, 08:16 AM
I have my door panel taken off......cause I'm spraying it and changing the leather.....Anywayz, I had the window switches hooked up.........Then all of a sudden the drivers side switch quit working........The window is stuck down.......Please help ASAP..... The weather is starting to look worse by the moment.......I'm going to go check the fuses now..........If there is a way to get it up please let me know soon..........New Interior + Broken window + Bad weather = VERY VERY PISSED OFF JIGGA...........Know what I mean........PLEASE HELP

TJ89Accord
05-27-2003, 08:26 AM
Make sure all the plugs are in good. But I dunno good luck.

tim

jigga89SEi
05-27-2003, 09:35 AM
Mods Please delete.............I made a n00b mistake.......it was just the fuses.........I feel like a dumbass.......hehe

goldyaccord
05-27-2003, 11:37 AM
The mods probly wont delete... THey are smokin' in the boy's room :D

Mike's89AccordLX
05-27-2003, 11:42 AM
Hey jigga what's going on with the money you're sending me? You had everything setup to buy the hoodgrille and you just to talking to me. What's going on?

jigga89SEi
05-28-2003, 07:07 PM
i'm sorry about the money man.........i'm still very interested.....but money is now tight......very tight.........If u still got it i would still like to buy it........if you need the money and have a nother person to sell it to do what u gotta do..........i should have money at the end of the month.....but i got a speeding ticket too......so i will keep in touch with u

MrBen
05-28-2003, 07:14 PM
That reminds me, my roll up windows are so hard to get up and down. I gotta lubricate them this summer. Damn that door panel is a bitch to get off.

89AcCOrDmike
05-28-2003, 07:32 PM
ghettoize it! saran wrap and ductape.......oh shit!!!.......no its good u fixed it because that is hella ghettooo