PDA

View Full Version : new to tha board

tommy_gunZ
05-28-2003, 08:22 PM
so whats up everyone? beleive it or not this site actually got me to buy my accord btw its a 87 honda accord LX-i picked it up in well GREAT shape for 600 bucks its my first honda also. ive always liked the whole performance sedan and was out at various car dealers looking for a 4-door 5 speed car with a good ammount of options and i laid my eyes across my grey accord EVERYTHING i was looking for! needs a new clutch installed i think but thats even in the trunk! also i was in a hurry the first day i bought it trying to install my cd player and i kinda clipped some of the ciggarette lighter wires with the cd player its self and like grounded them out and now i gots no interior lights! i need help figureing that out so anyhelp would be nice.
also my plan for this, add touring style wing tint paint black install madd pioneer cd system give her some more go power and a set of 16" wheels an some interior mods and slap a nice clean coat of black on her:super: :smokin:

pimp86LX
05-28-2003, 08:38 PM
Welcome to the board. your going to fall in love with this peppy little i-4.

make sure those wires are not touching and check your fuse block you most likely blew a fuse.

Blue Impact
05-28-2003, 10:02 PM
Welcome aboard...

T BuRniN dA StReEtZ
05-28-2003, 10:35 PM
here comes another victim of the 3gz addiction!!hahah...jk..welcome!!! i'm tammie!!

MattsAccord
05-29-2003, 11:48 AM
wleome your going to get addicted to this site

iloveJDMblackrims69
06-06-2003, 03:51 PM
LOL WERD............I have to come here everyday....im just way too addicted! cuz the cars are sweet and the ppl are great

MrBen
06-06-2003, 04:17 PM
I'm addicted too... :D

Welcome to the board :)