PDA

View Full Version : inside lights will not come on on my dash

c20v6turbo3rdgen
05-29-2003, 04:26 AM
I was driving down the road and saw that I had no lights inside of my car (Dash Lights) and I thought it could be from when I unplugged the dingy thing under the dash in the middle. I saw that I had no parking lights on the outside either so I figured it would be that. I finally got it down to a fuse that is a 15A, I put some in there when my fog lights where on and it poped as soon as I turned on my interior lights. I decided to put another one in but with the fog lights not on, It worked until I closed the door of the car. Nate (87accordsterlx) told me that it is the fog lights and I want to be able to use them and have inside lights with my parking lights inside of my headlights that I just got a new color. Please someone tell me how to fix this problem so I can know what speed I am going at night. I can't see any of the gauges casue I took that light out that was inside of the cluster casue I like when I can just see the illumination of the numbers and other things inside of it.

Sabz5150
05-29-2003, 10:33 AM
Ya might want to check for shorts all around, and if you have your fog lights wired without a relay, that might be doing it too. When I lost my dash lights, I accidentally broke my glovebox light and shorted the contacts. Took me three days to track down that fuse... turned out to be the license plate light fuse (THANK GOD I didn't get pulled)