PDA

View Full Version : Wishbone measurements

pearldrop
05-31-2003, 05:06 PM
I was hoping that there is somebody here with easy access to a wishbone for the front suspension. You know, the part that connects the bottom of the strut to the lower control arm?

Well, I really just need the measurements on it. I need to know how tall it is and the distance between the two holes on the bottom. I am trying to find a shorter wishbone for both the Prelude and the Accord and I have no access to junkyards.
I would appreciate any help at all.
Thanks.

A20A1
06-01-2003, 01:09 PM
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest basketball player is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to War and the most powerful men in america are named Bush, Dick, and Colin. :lol

Anywho I'll see what I can do about the measurements

A20A1
06-01-2003, 01:49 PM
On the lower fork part... measured from the inside gap where the bolt passes thru is: 2 - 3/8"

The height measured from the center of the lower bolt hole to the top of the wish bone is: 8 - 1/8"

The height measured from the base of the wishbone to the top of the wishbone is: 8 - 9/16"

A20A1
06-01-2003, 01:51 PM
That was the dirvers side BTW... and umm the ruler is not the most exact thing I could have used... but I couldn't find my tape measure.

pearldrop
06-01-2003, 06:20 PM
Wow, thanks a lot. I'll go out and so some measurements to see if it'll work.