PDA

View Full Version : finally

'A20A3'
05-31-2003, 09:22 PM
well everyone, i finally got around to changing my coolant and whatnot. i also had to replace the heater hose, and two other small hoses next to it. those hoses were OEM, from 1987, and over the years the heat had fused them to the piping, and the old ass clamps didn't make the task any easier. never the less, after 3 1/2 hours of work, me and my dad sucessfully replaced all three hoses, flushed the entire system out throughly, and refilled it 50/50. i love the feeling that i get when i fix something on my car.:D

what has everyone been up to working on and fixing these days?

MrBen
05-31-2003, 09:56 PM
My headlight assembly on the driver's side... I've spent approximately 4 weekends fixing it since the accident and it's almost looking right. Yup... the satisfaction is nice. Next up is getting a new trunklid since mine was damaged from a different accident (hopefully soon).

'A20A3'
06-01-2003, 02:47 PM
i'm glad that i don't have to worry about it overheating on me...:)

88' Accord Ltd
06-01-2003, 06:52 PM
Just fixed some overheating problems on my winter car! My dad blew his engine in his 3g and he has to drive it until we can find him a new one! Trying to get me to let him drive my nice 3g so he dosen't have to drive a car with rust!! :D