PDA

View Full Version : seat covers

ryan88lxi
06-03-2003, 08:39 PM
i was wondering if anyone here had wet okole seat covers. my girlfriend got some for her care and they are really nice so i want to get them insteadof paying out of my ass to get new seats. i think that you can choose colors and styles and all that. well anyway i just wanted to see if anyone has them or pics of them. thanks

89AccordLXI666
06-03-2003, 09:48 PM
well I don't have pics but I do have a question about seat covers... When u get seat covers, will it also cover the head rest? cuz I couldn't use the tan seats off my 89 Accord the one that's all crashed up and using for parts for my 86 LX, and the seats where tan, cuz I swaped the interior from the 89 LX-i which was black/tan, and the interior on my 86 LX was brown and I did an interior swap and have to use the brown front seats, so I desided I wanted to buy seat covers for the front brown seats and have either black or tn front seat covers... the only thing I'm concered about is that the seat covers don't cover the head rest, and I'm hoping it will.. does n e one know.. thanks... lataz

ryan88lxi
06-03-2003, 10:06 PM
all i can say is that my girlfrends had a separate cover for the head rest