PDA

View Full Version : quick body kit question

original2k
06-05-2003, 06:05 AM
can i buy bodykit parts seperately? or do i have to buy them all at in the kit? i was thinking of getting a teg lip and putting the xenon side skirts on, and maybe the rear bumper too what do u guys think of that? i just lowered my car so i'm getting show happy :D

AccordArizona89
06-05-2003, 12:21 PM
Im preddy sure you can, i havent done it myself but u ever see those like 96 civics driving aroun only with the frony grill body..? so i think you can.

crwa
06-05-2003, 12:35 PM
You can, some times it cost more to do, but the side skirts will still sit lower then the front bumper with the lip... So I'd say just do the lip, and save the money from the kit pieces and buy some other stuff if your show happy... Do some interior stuff instead, like white faced gauges and shift knob and e-brake handle and some other little stuff...

stizle
06-05-2003, 07:13 PM
You definetly can buy the kit in pieces, HostileJava has only the mouth of the Erubini kit and nothin else so i would say yes you can buy them seperatly. Check the Nopionline store!!

original2k
06-05-2003, 09:36 PM
actually i already have the gauges and a air/fuel gauge and all the other interior crap i need, i'm gonna look into getting the skirts seperately, thx for responses

HondaBoy
06-07-2003, 10:00 PM
yeah, u can get ur stuff separat, but yep it does sometimes cost more than gettin it all together as a package. now if u were lucky like me, u could find a 3gee body kit at the junkyard. highly unlikely, it was just a coninsidence for me.