PDA

View Full Version : NJ meet!!!! around the weekend of the 26th!!!

3G Jester
06-05-2003, 06:06 AM
not setting anythign in stone...BUT....

I havent been able to make the long haul down to NJ the past few meets due to my lack of employment. However about a month ago i got a job working at Chuck E Cheese's :D and the money has been filling my bank account....

Now...i do historical reenacting of the revolutionary and french & indeian wars. i dont know if any of you are familar with this but basically we get dressed up like they did in the 1700's and live like they did. its called living history. Most people have seen civil war reenactments..---basically the same thing. kinda like doing 'gettysburg' or 'the patriot' [movies] for a weekend.

nand for the final part of my story.....

I have a huge encampment [reenactment] at Monmouth NJ the weekend of the 26th. I was thinking on taking off a few extra days and staying down there. I havent cleared this with the job or anything....but i have the money...it will be after graduation so i will be looking for some time off to relax.....and i really thini it would be fun.

so...who would be up for this?:wave:

--EDIT--
its at MONMOUTH nj...sorrry i suck.

3G Jester
06-05-2003, 08:17 PM
? ne one?

stizle
06-07-2003, 10:18 PM
Pending on if i have to work or not, but if you can round some others up i'd be down for it!!

Chubs87Accord
06-07-2003, 10:58 PM
ill probably be down.... where the hell is marmouth, haha

3G Jester
06-08-2003, 07:05 AM
anyone? im gonna see about gettind monday and tuesday off today when i go to work....

Grant2k
06-08-2003, 10:42 AM
monmouth is a little bit of a drive but i'll try and keep up with this thread.

Chubs, it's down the shore. look at a map.

3G Jester
06-08-2003, 08:05 PM
We dont have to meet at monmouth. im just saying im going to be in NJ. im flexible.

turfnnsurf
06-08-2003, 08:23 PM
Monmouth is out by Freehold isn't it??? I will be down for the meet if we can get Maurice to show... I still have a suprise for him and his TEG... hahahahahah evil grin....

3G Jester
06-08-2003, 08:51 PM
why do you think i wanna hook up with you guys down there :D i wanna see that teggy!! hahaha and all those sexy ass 3geez.. ::droool:::

as of now--i have the time off and im scheduald to be there!!

JUNE 27 i leave for NJ. i have the event on the 28th and 29th.

but i can cut out on SUNDAY JUNE 29th early to chill with you guys that have to work monday.

monday JUNE 30 is my full day for 3geez...and JULY 1st is my day to return home. HOWEVER i can do stuff in the morning and early after noon.

3G Jester
06-08-2003, 09:26 PM
i sent maurice a PM

smufguy
06-08-2003, 09:29 PM
i hope my car is done by that time, and painted too. Im planning to finish it up by this week and drop it the next week and once its dropped and everything in, itsgetting a paint job, so i coud say end of june is an awsome time, but please please please dont have it on a weekend, i work friday evening, sat and sunday so please have it any other day. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

3G Jester
06-08-2003, 09:32 PM
monday good? i got it off. and the reenactment is the weekend....so i am planning to do car shit on monday---but if people have to work the week i could do sunday too. and even if i see only a few on sunday and a few on monday i still wanna meet all you guys.

i just really wanna do this...i know the last NJ event was a bust--from what i hear...but things could work this time if people just do waht they say!!!

if your going to come reply and tellus!! if your deffinatly possitive you cant.......then dont replly at all!!

smufguy
06-09-2003, 06:55 AM
well last time was a bust cause out of the 9 or 10 cars that was there, i guess 6 or 7 of them was a 3g and it was pouring down like fuck. But anyways, like i said, Forget about friday, sat and sunday. I cant do it. Anyother day, Im there. BUt please dont move the dates, so have the dates to the end of june. Begining of july im outta new jersey so i have to have my car done anyways. So you know im DEFENITELY there, if someone else dicks around with the dates or days. Monday, tue, wed and thursday im available.

3G Jester
06-09-2003, 11:09 AM
MOnday it is then.

Coroncho80
06-09-2003, 07:01 PM
Alright BIACHESSSSSSSSSSS! its my turn to reply :D

Ok, thats my weekend off from work. So I'll be off on that sat, sun, mon and tue. I'm willing to meet you guys any time, any where and at any place. I'm sorry I haven't been up with this thread but I've been busy with the integra club :D hehehe We had a meet in MD and drove to Washington DC. It was a great turn out. 52 cars! it was a sweet ass time.

Anyways, my car is done. Well, as of today, at leat the engine is done. I still need a tranny and I'm working on that but don't worry because that will be taken care of this week :D

I'm down for the meet. Sunday is cool, monday too so just keep us posted.

MR. Surfandturf: I really wanna see you again. We got a score to settle......... Remember :lol I got a couple of surprises for u too hahaha.

Smuffy Smuff: You better make it, ponk! hehehe

3Jester: Hmmmmmmmm, If im in a good mood, I will be more than happy to give you a piece of my rear bumper :flip:

Grant: I havent seen you in a while, so just stop bitching about the date and freaking make it to the meet so we can chill.

Chubbs: ............... What can I say to you ............. Did u loose some weight!? hahaha :flip: jk bro. You gotta make it too in you Pimped out Blazer hahaha

Let's do it yall. I'm down!

smufguy
06-09-2003, 07:34 PM
yo mauricio, what happened with my paint job bro?? :( u gonna help me out?

3G Jester
06-09-2003, 08:31 PM
HAHAHAHA YES! the man replies!!! weeeeeee!!! were good to go kids! and as for that peice of bumper....im stil stock...but mmmmmmaybe ill just let you get a look at mine... ;)

wow..52 pimped out teggys....thats orgasmic....

Chubs87Accord
06-09-2003, 10:05 PM
ahh.. haha i know where monmouth is.. but dammit he said marmouth!! haha.. yeah ill see dude, gotta get clearance from the rentz.. but hopefully.. sunday is a no go.. but hopefully monday.. that ways its basically a total day.. depending on what time everyone would be dicipating (or what time it started) i may bring someone along to drive back if id be drivin after midnight... raunch.. i cant race you and win.. but damn you, now i have to make the blazer look better... you suck!!! haha.. ehh, at least now i actually have something to do :p just some minor junk... nothing crazy or $$ after all.. it is a blazer!

Coroncho80
06-11-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by smufguy
yo mauricio, what happened with my paint job bro?? :( u gonna help me out?

Hey Mr. Patel, U just let me know if you wanna drive down here to philly and willing to leave your car here for like 3 to 4 days. I will hook u up with the owner.

So, are we still up for this!? I really wanna chill with you guys. I dont wanna loose contact with the 3geez crew.

3G Jester
06-11-2003, 07:43 PM
well guys..i got bad news and good news :(

First the bad...
My check engine light has been on for a while...since about 60k----i figured that its just cause i need to bring it to the dealer for the 60k overhaul....

im currently at 65k..and i know i cant put it off till after the meet....and its going to cost me 400 bucks......which is all i will have in the bank the week before the meet. when ill need to get it done....

however...the good news...

10 minutes ago..i realized..i graduate next week....which means..MONEY!!!!! so im still in and its still gonna happen!!!

YEAA BOY!!

Coroncho80
06-12-2003, 06:35 AM
$400!!!!!!!!!!!! do that shit yourself. You lazy bump! :lol

Don't fuck up now. I know what the deal is; you're just scared about the ass whooping that the V6 is gonna get, huh? don't worry bro. I take it easy on ya! :flip:

Grant2k
06-12-2003, 07:29 AM
so what's the date?

3G Jester
06-12-2003, 10:45 AM
hahaha i could do it all on the 3g bt im afraid of hurting th e V6...pluis if the rents walked out abnd saw me fuckin with it theyd kill me...seeing as how my dad wrote the check for it......

the date is monday June 30th.

for those who cant make that day--i can cut out and do a sunday afternoon thing or a tuesday morning.

Coroncho80
06-12-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by 3g Jester
hahaha i could do it all on the 3g bt im afraid of hurting th e V6...pluis if the rents walked out abnd saw me fuckin with it theyd kill me...seeing as how my dad wrote the check for it......

the date is monday June 30th.

for those who cant make that day--i can cut out and do a sunday afternoon thing or a tuesday morning.

Cool, I'm down for Monda June 30th. ;)

3G Jester
06-12-2003, 07:52 PM
Next question: WHERE

you guys pick this one. I have no clue about NJ.

I ask a few some things:
1) that its not too far away from Monmouth....i dont know NJ and a relativly short drive on only a few high ways is fine.

2) that it be at a Big place (to start with) such as a wal mart parking lot. easy to get too and someplace i can ask 'hey--wheres the nearest wally world"
Like only a left then a right off a high way. not a page of directions. other then that--you guys can decide what you wanna do or where you wanna go. Fuckin i dont care, chill, get pizzas, watch 2F2F ( :rolleyes: ) haha..cruise, lazer tag..whatever! as long as we get a little time to look over the cars and its fun...throw your ideas on the table!!

3G Jester
06-12-2003, 07:54 PM
Note: "pickin' up fly bitches and jockin' classy hoes" is also an acceptable idea.

Coroncho80
06-13-2003, 07:00 AM
Note: "pickin' up fly bitches and jockin' classy hoes" is also an acceptable idea.

:lol ^^^

That would have to be up to the NJ guys. I have no freaking clue where anything is in NJ. Most likely, I will follow gay (and yes I fucking said GAY! :flip: ) to the meeting spot. He knows way more about jersey than me.

Chubs87Accord
06-13-2003, 11:51 PM
ehh.. im down for basically anything.. and yeah as long as its easy to get to.. i suck with directions :p

Chubs87Accord
06-15-2003, 08:04 PM
...well???

3G Jester
06-15-2003, 09:09 PM
like i said..i dont know the area...its you show guys.....

Chubs87Accord
06-16-2003, 05:30 PM
well i suck cause im in nj and dont know the area... if anything i guess if we cant figure anything out we meet some place by where jester is stayin and go from there

turfnnsurf
06-16-2003, 07:29 PM
Hey guys we could meet at Mercer County Park

http://www.angelfire.com/nj2/smart17/directions.html

There is plenty of parking, BBq grills if we want to cook and even a lake if anyone is into fishing..

Just a suggestion......

Brad

Coroncho80
06-17-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by turfnnsurf

There is plenty of parking, BBq grills if we want to cook and even a lake if anyone is into fishing..

Just a suggestion......

Brad

Yo, I'm down for that. I really want the meet to happen. I'll bring the hot dogs, some burgers and some hawian punch! how is that!? :D

turfnnsurf
06-17-2003, 08:18 PM
C'mon guys let's make this mini meet happen!!!!! I'll bring the charcoal and lighter fluid...hahahaha Who's got a Frizbee, Football, Wiffle Ball and bat????

3G Jester
06-17-2003, 10:29 PM
hahah bastards it better happen wit hthe moeny im spending to get down there.....[even though im gonna be down there anyway... :rolleyes: ]

how far is the park from monmouth? sounds great to me!!! i can even bring a digital camcorder and we can take some videos and digi pics which i can upload. bring who you want...friends g'fs, single girls *cough* nudghe nudge wink wink...hahaha....

or anyone with a tuned import or sick domestic ie: charger, vintage stang....[if i see a festiva with underbodies im kickin someones ass....]
:lol

turfnnsurf
06-18-2003, 01:40 PM
Jester,

PM me with the address of the hotel you are staying at and i'll figure out how far you are from the park.. my guess is that if you're doing the re-inactment in Monmouth battlefield park then you'll only be about 20 mins away..

Coroncho80
06-18-2003, 04:27 PM

Just a suggestion......

Brad

Hey brad, post the exact address of the park. I wanna find my own directions! :D

Can somebody pm the other guys that are going. Like, Gay ...... I mean, Grey, grant, chubby chubs, Mr Patel ( smuffy), etc .......

Better hurry up with this. I dont wanna make plans. Hurrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol

turfnnsurf
06-18-2003, 06:32 PM
OK guys here is the best i could do as far as an address goes for Mercer County park:

Mercer County Park (Old Trenton Road or Hughes Dr.) Hamilton, NJ 08690 ====2500 acres - softball, soccer, baseball fields, tennis courts, marina, ice-skating rink, basketball courts, bicycling and jogging paths. —
Picnic areas with pavilions (for rent)
Telephone (989-6530)

smufguy
06-19-2003, 05:28 PM
hey all, well i live like 20 miles from the mercer county mall so its no biggie for me. I should be done with my car and have it painted by that time.

I can bring coke and shit like that so dont expect any indian food, and thats goes for you mauricio. and i aint a patel u silly bastard :flip:.

Please dont laugh when you guys see my car, cause its gonna be bone stock even with stock suspension with just a CAI so please dont laugh :D I had to save up some money before i go see my gf. Ill be leavin in 4 days after the meet.

stizle
06-19-2003, 08:14 PM
If someone mails me PM's me some directions then i could possible show up also. Monday is the day then right??

someone holla at me!!

I'll bring CREAM down.

stizle
06-19-2003, 08:15 PM
Just so u know CREAM is the name of my Accord !!

Dont get it twisted or get any fucked up ideas!!

Coroncho80
06-20-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by stizle
Just so u know CREAM is the name of my Accord !!

Dont get it twisted or get any fucked up ideas!!

Cool man, I thought u were kind of fruti :lol

Smuff, I wont laugh bro. It just wanna see you there. I can really give a danm about your car. We will be there to share some future plans for our cars and to brake some balls! :lol

Brad: You got me wondering what the hell u got done to you A20A3 ............. Or is it an A20a3 still ............ :rolleyes:

So, just for the record, what is the final date, time and place. Well, about the place, we could go to that park that Brad mentioned. I don't know where the hell it is but I will look it up. But I need the final date and time.

turfnnsurf
06-20-2003, 03:48 PM
From what i gather the FINAL DATE IS JUNE 30th MONDAY... if we are going to meet at the park, maybe some time around 11 AM would be good.. So we can get the stuff together to BBQ...

Hey Maurice, I Still have the A20A3 but i bought a really cool and functional upgrade and that is all you'll get till you see me on the 30th... ahhahaha

Coroncho80
06-20-2003, 05:44 PM
From what i gather the FINAL DATE IS JUNE 30th MONDAY... if we are going to meet at the park, maybe some time around 11 AM would be good.. So we can get the stuff together to BBQ...

Hey Maurice, I Still have the A20A3 but i bought a really cool and functional upgrade and that is all you'll get till you see me on the 30th... ahhahaha

hahahaha Ok I got ya, Brad. There is nothing better than to hear the word ...... "DANMMMMM!" when somebody look at your car :D

June 30th sounds good to me. Is that good for everybody else!? Let's see how many ppl are going.

3G Jester
06-21-2003, 07:14 AM
*********FINAL*********

DATE: monday June 30th
TIME: 11am or so
PLACE Mercer County Park
Mercer County Park
(Old Trenton Road or Hughes Dr.)
Hamilton, NJ 08690
====2500 acres - softball, soccer, baseball fields, tennis courts, marina, ice-skating rink, basketball courts, bicycling and jogging paths. —
Telephone (989-6530)

From the main entrance find the first parking lot--we can meet there. Ive never been there but it sounds good to me :lol

WHOS BRINGING WHAT?

3G Jester
06-21-2003, 07:21 AM
also...can someone put an official sign in?

turfnnsurf
06-21-2003, 08:53 AM
I'll be there, I'll be bringing Charcoal, lighter fluid, and some ice in coolers for the drinks... I'll also make up some signs to direct people to the meeting spot....

3G Jester
06-21-2003, 09:14 PM
ill bring 3x12 packs
2 PEPSI
1 MOUNTAIN DEW
(suggest other wise)

and like 3-5 bags of chips and dip

smufguy
06-22-2003, 07:03 AM
ill be the one walking in empty handed to eat everything that you guys bring. hahaha, nah just messing with you all. Tell me what to bring and ill do so Anyone want pizza???

Ill bring some shit to sell, Jester you wanted some parts from me right?

turfnnsurf
06-22-2003, 09:43 AM
Don't bring pizza we can order it to be delivered if people want any...

Grant2k
06-22-2003, 10:20 AM
Don't bring pizza we can order it to be delivered if people want any...
so wouldn't it be just as easy to bring it?

i don't know if i can make it.

turfnnsurf
06-22-2003, 10:24 AM
Well as i see it unless you have a hot bag like the Domino's guys in your car to keep the pizza hot, you'll just show up with cold pizza... Great for the morning after a big party for breakfast but if im out for lunch or dinner i want fresh hot pizza... LOL

Coroncho80
06-22-2003, 12:15 PM
Well as i see it unless you have a hot bag like the Domino's guys in your car to keep the pizza hot, you'll just show up with cold pizza... Great for the morning after a big party for breakfast but if im out for lunch or dinner i want fresh hot pizza... LOL

I'm with you there Brad. Well, I think Pizza is way better. BBQ takes more dedication and time and we don't have any of that! :lol Just a bunch of guys waiting for somebody else to cook something so we ca eat it.

Anyways, I'll take some more sodas and Ice. We should be Ok with the pizzas and sodas.

Grant, why can't you go!? You're a party Pooper! :rant:

How many ppl we got so far?

3Jest
Surfandturf
Smuffy Smuf ( Thank you, come again! :lol )
Chubbs .......... Oh shit, We better order two extra pizzas for that guy! :lol
Grant ???
Gay!? I'll call him today and ask him ..........

Who else!?

OmEgA PuLsE
06-22-2003, 12:34 PM
Sup guys. It's been a long ass time since I've been posting messages up here frequently. Hell it's not even occasionally anymore either. Anywho...all I've got is a cold air intake and slightly larger piping for my exhaust in my 91 Civ hatch. I just got a 5+ horsepower resistor chip for my car 2 days ago and I gotta put it in. I also have a performance bomb exhaust muffler in my trunk [made for 91 Civics] but it's too large so I need someone to bend the pipes for me. I'm fuckin broke but I wanna atleast get my muffler on before the meet...I'm not plannin on rockin my fuckin $40 fart can. I'll try and bring some friends along too, I'll let you guys know when I find out. I live mad close to Princeton so I'm guessin the park should only be like 25-30min from here? And also...u ppl want me to bring anything????

OmEgA PuLsE
06-22-2003, 01:40 PM
Ok I just read the whole entire thread. Sorry for bein mad late...but I live maddd close to Monmouth....it's only a matter of a few miles from here. I know New Jersey really well but it seems as if the meetin spot's downpacked now, eh. I'll try and bring a hunnie or two...or 3...anyways, I get outta class at 10:15 so I'll just head over to Mercer County Park or whatever straight from college...it's about a 45min-1hour drive from RVCC :( !!! Hey if anyone can do some pipe bending in my Civic so I can put the muffler on, please lemme know soon!!?? And also for cheap...cuz I'm a broke ass mofo.
Btw, 3g Jester...is your 3g stick or auto? And Chubbz...what year is your Blazer? I just don't wanna have the slowest car by far haha. I raced a 91 Accord Lx auto and won by half a car length!! I think that's the best I've done so far.

Coroncho80
06-22-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by OmEgA PuLsE
I raced a 91 Accord Lx auto and won by half a car length!! I think that's the best I've done so far.

Don't feel bad bro. 4th gen accords are slow as hell, right Smuff!? :flip:

Anyways, I can take you to the shop where they did the custome work for my exhaust ( for the Sei and the teg). They are the best in philly and they don't charge that much either. Just let me now when you're willing to take the drive down here. You've already been in my house so we can just meet somewhere. How is the accord!? I see that you're still driving the Civic. I don't think you should bring anything, just money for the pizza! :D

Oh, stop bitching about the drive because I can guarantee you that I'll be driving more than you! :flip:

djsbon
06-22-2003, 04:10 PM
i'm rollin'. mauricio, your sig is GAY. just like you. GAY

-grey. :)

Coroncho80
06-22-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by djsbon
i'm rollin'. mauricio, your sig is GAY. just like you. GAY

Oh my god, the gayest guy of 3geez has arrived! :flip:

Hey Gray, keep it low ok. I talking about the teg :D actually, dont keep it low, Just SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT IT! :lol

I guess we can Add the faget to the list.

3G Jester
06-22-2003, 05:29 PM
I just got home from the hospital.... i crashed the av6 :(
Because of that 400 bill i was telling you guys about ive been working like a mother fucker......well i fell asleep at the wheel.

rode over the line into an RV. yes thats RV not CRV. i rode along side, DESTORYED my stock alloy rim...i mean cut like plastic. air bags deployed, my head hit the window, i dunno i was asleep...it wqas fucked up. crushed the door and the front right fender. and cracked the windsheild. ill have pics by thursday to show you guys. im so pissed i dont even know...i dont have the money, insurance is gonna kill me. you guys can still meet but i dont even know if im gonna be able to go with my dad to NJ. i think im gonna have to spend those days putting the 3g back on the road...casue i got those days off from work, and ill need it to get to work while they work on the AV6....

if someone who can post pics contact me....aim: Jesta84
i tok a pic of my with my neck brace and shit..its kinda funny....my car pics will be up on thursday via walmart online photo center.

IM sorry guys....i feel horrible. im gonna go sleep. ill post later

Coroncho80
06-22-2003, 06:52 PM
I just got home from the hospital.... i crashed the av6 :(
Because of that 400 bill i was telling you guys about ive been working like a mother fucker......well i fell asleep at the wheel.

rode over the line into an RV. yes thats RV not CRV. i rode along side, DESTORYED my stock alloy rim...i mean cut like plastic. air bags deployed, my head hit the window, i dunno i was asleep...it wqas fucked up. crushed the door and the front right fender. and cracked the windsheild. ill have pics by thursday to show you guys. im so pissed i dont even know...i dont have the money, insurance is gonna kill me. you guys can still meet but i dont even know if im gonna be able to go with my dad to NJ. i think im gonna have to spend those days putting the 3g back on the road...casue i got those days off from work, and ill need it to get to work while they work on the AV6....

if someone who can post pics contact me....aim: Jesta84
i tok a pic of my with my neck brace and shit..its kinda funny....my car pics will be up on thursday via walmart online photo center.

IM sorry guys....i feel horrible. im gonna go sleep. ill post later

God danm man, I'm so so sorry. I hope you're ok though. If you want, send me the pic and I will post it as soon as I get it. My email is [email protected]

I'm sorry again bro.

PS. if you need parts for your 3g, talk to Gay ( gray). I think he is parting out his Hatch with an engine of only 56k miles on it.

3G Jester
06-22-2003, 08:14 PM
i was supposed to be getting parts when i went down to NJ...but now i have no car :(

djsbon
06-23-2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Coroncho80
God danm man, I'm so so sorry. I hope you're ok though. If you want, send me the pic and I will post it as soon as I get it. My email is [email protected]

I'm sorry again bro.

PS. if you need parts for your 3g, talk to Gay ( gray). I think he is parting out his Hatch with an engine of only 56k miles on it.

i won't say anything about it, DAWG. the name is grEy with a fawkin' E.

yeah, i'm partying out my hatch. my sister got a digital camera so i'll take pictures of it and make a different thread. to confirm everything, someone write all of the information in the first post (3gjester) .. no offense but i just want the facts dang it!

-grey?

smufguy
06-23-2003, 08:48 AM
You are one crazy nut mauricio :lol :lol

Me bringing pizza was a joke fellas. hahahaha, So guess what im comin empty handed. Nah, i will bring some shit, but i dont know what the fuck to bring. Anywho, U guys know im there, if i could pull the fucking engine out today or tomorrow. That bastard :(

Coroncho80
06-23-2003, 12:53 PM
Here the pic 3jester .................

http://3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19820

PS: All the comments about 3Jester's accident, please post them on the thread that I made for him. I just wanna keep this thread clean for meeting only :D

Coroncho80
06-23-2003, 01:39 PM
Hey guys, for those of you that are going to the meet, here is a deal that yall can't refuse! specially if yall need some winter, track, or some nice Sei rims for you car! :D

Let me know how is interested and I'll bring them to the meet.

http://3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=221614#post221614

OmEgA PuLsE
06-24-2003, 07:08 AM
Whaddup everyone. Aight Raunchy poo...I talked to the owner of some local garage around here and he said he'll throw on my muffler for about $100 cuz the pipe bendin n all that shit. If possible, could you plz find out how much your man would charge me? If he needs some car specs...it's a 1991 Honda Civic Dx hatchback with manual tranny; 12-Valve 4cylinder 1.5L SOHC D15B2...the exhaust piping is the same shape and length but it's about 1/2 inch thicker than the stock. Yeah I wouldn't mind makin a trip up to your place again...this time I ain't bringin no hunnie cuz last time I had to leave cuz of her, haha. Anyways man...I'll cya soon, and the sooner u find out, the better! Thanks alot...cya all this Monday

HostileJava
06-24-2003, 08:39 AM
I'd like to make it also, I read through the thread but am a little confused as to when and where. June 30th and the meet is where?

Coroncho80
06-24-2003, 12:12 PM
*********FINAL*********

DATE: monday June 30th
TIME: 11am or so
PLACE Mercer County Park
Mercer County Park
(Old Trenton Road or Hughes Dr.)
Hamilton, NJ 08690
====2500 acres - softball, soccer, baseball fields, tennis courts, marina, ice-skating rink, basketball courts, bicycling and jogging paths. —
Telephone (989-6530)

Here ya go! :wave:

djsbon
06-24-2003, 02:26 PM
holy fuck raunch that's the park that i tried to have a whole shitload of other meets... remember i was telling you? i'm gonna call and see if i can bring all my dj shit. no maybe not my records would warp crazytime.

yo your sig just got ten times gayer.

:thumbdown:

Coroncho80
06-24-2003, 04:26 PM
holy fuck raunch that's the park that i tried to have a whole shitload of other meets... remember i was telling you?

Cool, so you know how to get there, right? then, I wont look up any directions. You're coming with me biachhhhhhhhh! :flip:

So, my sig is gay!? not as gay as you! :lol

djsbon
06-24-2003, 04:32 PM
ahhaha you at work mein? sorry i didn't return your gay call my fone died and is still in that state of death.

congrats on 3000 (whored) posts!

-grey.

Coroncho80
06-24-2003, 05:14 PM
ahhaha you at work mein? sorry i didn't return your gay call my fone died and is still in that state of death.

congrats on 3000 (whored) posts!

-grey.

Danm, I didn't even know I reached 3k posts! :eek:

Hey Gay, Don't forget about my rims .............. :D

::Whispers so nobody could hear me :: GSR .......... :D

Chubs87Accord
06-24-2003, 09:34 PM
hmm.. lemme see how far and junk.. if were still runnin the bbq ill see if i can bring some hot wings... btw, i mean hot.. like "ow my @$$ is burning, damn that chubby bastard!!!" hot "lol

btw.. maurice.. dant make me take a bite outta your arse... and no i dont mean that in your gay pop tart sort of way!! :D

Chubs87Accord
06-24-2003, 10:10 PM
uh oh... dont know how good it really looks.. i think its like an hour and some change away.... ill see what i can do though

turfnnsurf
06-25-2003, 08:23 AM
Chubbs just get on the Turnpike and get off at 7a go west on 195 to 295 north to the exit 65A Sloan ave and follow directions from the website to Mercer county park... Maybe 45 min if you go tha way...

OmEgA PuLsE
06-25-2003, 08:36 AM
Aight guys...I talked to the guy I was talkin bout b4, who runs the car shop. Well...I'm gettin my pipes bent and fitted into my muffler today...yayyy. Guess I won't need ur help Maurice...cya guys on Monday!

Coroncho80
06-25-2003, 12:13 PM
Aight guys...I talked to the guy I was talkin bout b4, who runs the car shop. Well...I'm gettin my pipes bent and fitted into my muffler today...yayyy. Guess I won't need ur help Maurice...cya guys on Monday!

That's cool bro because I was running through some trouble myself today with my teg. The alternator was going and all the lights on the dashboard went on( Battery, Check engine, ABS), So the alternator problem has been taken care of.

Chubbs: You better stop bitching about the drive because we're all driving for a little bit ok. So, just get on the threadmill and fucking sweat that laziness off! :flip: As of the Buffalo wings, that would be a great idea. We're ordering pizza (right!?) and wings would be really cool.

Ok, Monday is almost here. Are we all cool with directions, time and place of meet?

If yall want some cell #s just let me know and I'll give you mines and I know some other ppl would too.

OmEgA PuLsE
06-25-2003, 12:36 PM
Chubbs: You better stop bitching about the drive because we're all driving for a little bit ok. So, just get on the threadmill and fucking sweat that laziness off! :flip:

LOL! I think me and Chubbs are the exact opposite...even tho I ain't seen him yet. Dont worry Cubbs, my skinny ass has your back. Aight I just figured it out...that park is way in center of Trenton so that's like an hour for me...thought it was like 35min, but I'm still coming. If we're gonna leave the park, why don't we confirm it here b/c if someone arrives there late, it's gonna suck if everybody bounced. I'll pm anyone my cellie if needbe, just lemme know. I'm headin str8 from college (I think) which is in North Branch and I'm just gonna take Rte22 East to 287 So. to Rte. 1 South into Trenton so if someone wants to tag along, lemme know. Peace

Coroncho80
06-25-2003, 12:55 PM
If we're gonna leave the park, why don't we confirm it here b/c if someone arrives there late, it's gonna suck if everybody bounced.

Are we leaving the park!!!? I thought we were staying there and chill but If we are ........... Cool. I don't really care! :D

PS: I just read your signature and you included my Uni-wiper convertion kit. Cool, I might be able to open my own business :lol

turfnnsurf
06-25-2003, 01:44 PM
Omar,

You will get to Trenton faster if you take 202/31 south from North Branch thru Flemington to RT 31 South to RT95 north wich turns into 295 south to exit 65a Sloan ave East and follow directions from the website to Mercer county park... Maybe 45 min if you go tha way...

OmEgA PuLsE
06-25-2003, 02:42 PM
Shit Turf...thanx alot!! Man...it takes me about 25-30min just to get to my house from college. I'm not a genius when it comes to highways but I'm good at finding my way around.

I just got back home this second with my new muffler installed. The piping looks mad different and the shit is LOOOOOUUUDDD!!!!! I took out the silencer and I just tap the gas and I feel like my windows r gonna break...I'd feel sorry for the guy behind me...woooohooo that's gonna be alot of ppl...*tsk *tsk. Anyways Ima put the silencer back in. Now just that 5+ horsepower resistor chip is left...I'll do it tomarrow. Anyone in NJ know where I can get my shit dynoed? I'm expecting it to be somewhere around 115-117 after tomarrow and then to top it off...my engine's in fucking great condition.

djsbon
06-25-2003, 05:12 PM
Omar,

You will get to Trenton faster if you take 202/31 south from North Branch thru Flemington to RT 31 South to RT95 north wich turns into 295 south to exit 65a Sloan ave East and follow directions from the website to Mercer county park... Maybe 45 min if you go tha way...

brad, you are a walking map. i love ya. i can't wait to see what you have instore for us as well.. JUST WAIT TIL YA SEE MAURICE'S @#&@#!!!!

:flip:

maurice you gotta take me for a ride.

-grey.

Coroncho80
06-25-2003, 05:13 PM
Shit Turf...thanx alot!! Man...it takes me about 25-30min just to get to my house from college. I'm not a genius when it comes to highways but I'm good at finding my way around.

I just got back home this second with my new muffler installed. The piping looks mad different and the shit is LOOOOOUUUDDD!!!!! I took out the silencer and I just tap the gas and I feel like my windows r gonna break...I'd feel sorry for the guy behind me...woooohooo that's gonna be alot of ppl...*tsk *tsk. Anyways Ima put the silencer back in. Now just that 5+ horsepower resistor chip is left...I'll do it tomarrow. Anyone in NJ know where I can get my shit dynoed? I'm expecting it to be somewhere around 115-117 after tomarrow and then to top it off...my engine's in fucking great condition.

Yeah dude, put that freaking silencer on. I don't want you to get you ass kicked for having a bowl of rice with a loud muffler! :lol

J/K man and if you find a dyno place, let me know. I would love to dyno my car too :D

turfnnsurf
06-25-2003, 07:42 PM
SLP Performance in Toms River has a Dyno.. I had my SE-i Dyno'ed there a couple of months ago.. i'll have the results with me at the meet for everyone to look at along with business cards for the place... The guy told me he could work out a discount if we set up a group dyno day or something....

smufguy
06-25-2003, 08:31 PM
Well, seems like i wont make it to the meet on monday cause of the things that got messed up. But if i could make it on monday, i dont think my car will be painted by that time. So i will be there with a car lookin like a big puzzle piece. By friday or by sat im going over to Maaco to check out their paint job prices and see what i can do.

Chubs87Accord
06-25-2003, 08:44 PM
hmm.. its looken kinda in the middle.. i can def bring some wings if i come, ill check back in tomorrow

HostileJava
06-26-2003, 05:55 AM
It looks like I'll be coming. Who all is attending now?

djsbon
06-26-2003, 07:10 AM
-grey

OmEgA PuLsE
06-26-2003, 02:10 PM
SLP Performance in Toms River has a Dyno.. I had my SE-i Dyno'ed there a couple of months ago.. i'll have the results with me at the meet for everyone to look at along with business cards for the place... The guy told me he could work out a discount if we set up a group dyno day or something....

Hey I'm definitely up for that. How much do dynos usually cost to get em done? I'm not expecting my car to be a powerhouse but I'm just happy it's far better than before...it still wouldn't be able to take out my 89 3g LX-i though...I don't think.

Ok so who's comin this Monday?...including anyone else coming along with 3Geez members
-Me
-A friend of mine
-Chubs ??
-Raunch
-Turf
-Java
-djsbon
-smuf (u comin for sure?)
...anyone else?

Coroncho80
06-26-2003, 03:02 PM
Smuf, stop bitching bro. Just freaking go. We don't care if your car is painted or not. We just wanna have a good time and chill.

Brad, let us know how much does the dyno usually cost. Around $50 or so?

Chubs87Accord
06-26-2003, 04:17 PM
yeah smurf.. i mean hey if i go im goin in a dirty ass 94 blazer, haha

Coroncho80
06-26-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Chubs87Accord
yeah smurf.. i mean hey if i go im goin in a dirty ass 94 blazer, haha

There you go, smuf. That should give you plenty of incentive. NOBODY drives a dirty ass 94 blazer ............. :lol

djsbon
06-26-2003, 04:54 PM
how about a mexicanized 91 integra...

:flip:

-grey./

smufguy
06-26-2003, 09:48 PM
well if thats a case, u got it. My car is fired up today and tomorrow its rollin. Gotta put the brake fluid in and put the tires back on it and off to my mechanic's house for the job. WEll anywho. It should be a fun time. I dont think my car would be painted

MAURICE::::::::::; KISS MY FURRY INDIAN ASSSSSSSS :flip:

3G Jester
06-26-2003, 11:40 PM
alright kids...im a dumb bitch bastard and totaly forgot to pick up the pics from wally world today. sooooo you wont have them to look at till i get back. unless i get them tommorrow before i leave....which is unlikely.

Im still going to NJ for the reenactment. [the start of the meet.. :( ]
and i still need parts. For those of you who i did ask about parts....call my cell at 860-460-9493 if its off leave a message. ill call you back.

I need the following and talked to a few people abot the parts. if you have them and did not talk to me about them..call.
i will be at MOnmouth new jersy for a HUGE french & INdian war reenactment. you can call the chamber of commerce for info i guess. If you dont get a hold of me and just want to show up to the reeanactment....Go to the Birtish encampment. ask for ROGERS RANGERS. ask for mike fitzgeralds company. ask for travis. [me] Ill make sure too get a few bucks and keep it with me incase you guys show up or i get a hold of you for parts.
plus i still wanna see your rides!!!
i need:
--black steering wheel. AS CLOSE TO MINT AS POSSIBLE.
--a front bumper BLACK MINT [odd request....the least importnat]
--right front bumper turn signal housing assy. prefrebly from an 89 with the clear lense. the lense isnt realy important. i need the plastic housing.
--a MINT carb airbox top [or whole assy]
--MINT valve cover
the last two are cause mine are rusting :( yes they are rusting.

If you guys could help me out that would be amazing. thank you vury much, and once again my cell number is 860-460-9493

THanks guys. enjoy the meet. ill see about getting those pics from walmart tomorrow. if not ill have em tues.
later
--trav

HostileJava
06-27-2003, 05:06 AM
I'll probably be bringing my gf with also.

Coroncho80
06-27-2003, 02:48 PM
Alright, its friday and I wont be checking my email, this forum or anything that has to do with using the pc for the rest of thw weekend because I'll be going on my days off from work and I don't use my computer at all when I'm off.

If you guys have any questions or wanna talk to me :D here is my cell number 215-868-1464. Just hit me up or something.

PS: anybody could bring anybody. I don't really care if yall bring 500000 ppl with you. As long as yall have the money to order some extra pizza because I'M A HUNGRY SOB! and I don't and will not share my pizza! :lol

smufguy
06-28-2003, 09:21 AM
i dont know if i could bring my 3g 2 the meet, my dad forgot 2 get insurance for my 'herbie2' for the past 2 months. What an asss!!!! :( but 95% i will be bringing it to the meeet, but we will see.

YO I need the Green O2 sensor from the EFI 3g. Anyone have a spare. Please bring it to the meet. Also, i might bring some parts that you guys need.

smufguy
06-29-2003, 09:56 AM
ALSO CAN SOMEONE BRING THE LOWER AND UPPER BOLTS FOR A KEHIN COMPRESSOR?

OmEgA PuLsE
06-29-2003, 12:14 PM
Heyyy Smuf.....I still got my 3g sittin in my driveway, dead. You think I can have master cylinder and one of the piston rings? Let me know for how much...since I live like a mile from you I could just come by and pick it up and save like $30 lol!! Aight man, lemme know, ok?

And about tomarrow...............!!!!
Not final yet if I'm bringin anyone or not so I'm guessin we have like 8+ ppl so far???? Anyways that don't really matter anymore. We're still meetin up @ Mercer County Park @ 11a.m., right? I have a final exam on Monday starting at like 8:30a.m. so I'm not sure what time I'll be there. And also, what part of the park are we meetin up at? How much money do we bring with us? Thx every1:cool:

turfnnsurf
06-29-2003, 01:43 PM
I think we should meet by the boat launch ramp and go from there... I'll be getting there early to post some signs at the entrances and near the boat ramp to guide people in to the meeting spot... Bring enough cash for a pizza and some soda...

See everyone there around 11 am...

HostileJava
06-29-2003, 02:29 PM
I'm bringing my cousin, brother, gf at least. I also will be bringing some soda, chips, snacks, etc.

turfnnsurf
06-29-2003, 03:31 PM
Sounds good glad to hear you'll be there!!!!

Coroncho80
06-29-2003, 05:58 PM
Alright guys, right now its 9:50 pm and it has been crazy ass weekend for me. As some of you know this is my weekend off from work and I've been every freaking where. Yesterday, we ( a whole crew with our cars) went to the beach ( Ocean city) for the whole day and it was the freaking bomb! and after that, we met up around my place and all of us drove donw to the races ( Spanked some very interesting asses last night :D, I'll tell yall more at the meet). Today we woke up at 7 am to go to this lake to ride Jet Skies. Our crew have 3 jet skies and yall can imagine what A good time that was, plus BBQ, Coronas :D etc .............

Well, on our way to the lake, I had a flat tire, my front driver side, and to make it sooooo freaking worst, my mechanic forgot to put the key ( for the security lugs of the wheel) back in the car and I'm looking for and looking for it and couldn't find it. I was most pissed guy on the Xpress way today. So, I could not take the wheel off, My buddy got me one of those fix a flat bottle and the whole was soo big that it just came right out. Called a Towtruck and the motherfucker came two hours later with a pull truck ( Is that what they're called!?), anyways, I told him that there was no way in hell that my muffler was gonna scrape the whole way, I sent him on his way. Good thing there was a local towtruck driving by and towed my teg to my friends house and I put it in his garage. So, tomorrow I will be going to the mechanic to get the lock for the wheel but the motherfucker doesn't open until 10:30 am. then, I will try my Sei rim on it to see if it fits ( I hope it does) because that's my only way out. I tire that had the flat is fucked up. It has a crack on the inside of the tire and it can't be fix. I gotta buy a new tire and right now, I'm the brokest guy in the Delaware region. So, I'm gonna call gay, im sorry, Gray to see if I can pick him up and we can ride down there in my car because I really dont know where the hell that is and he knows the area pretty well.

So, If anything comes up, I'll call you, Brad and let you know whats up ok.

Alright guys, sorry for the long post but I had to tell you how my situation is looking. and now, I gotta go because my friend Leo is picking me up to go to the races and kick some white asses! :lol

out!

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-29-2003, 06:00 PM
Alright guys, right now its 9:50 pm and it has been crazy ass weekend for me. As some of you know this is my weekend off from work and I've been every freaking where. Yesterday, we ( a whole crew with our cars) went to the beach ( Ocean city) for the whole day and it was the freaking bomb! and after that, we met up around my place and all of us drove donw to the races ( Spanked some very interesting asses last night :D, I'll tell yall more at the meet). Today we woke up at 7 am to go to this lake to ride Jet Skies. Our crew have 3 jet skies and yall can imagine what A good time that was, plus BBQ, Coronas :D etc .............

Well, on our way to the lake, I had a flat tire, my front driver side, and to make it sooooo freaking worst, my mechanic forgot to put the key ( for the security lugs of the wheel) back in the car and I'm looking for and looking for it and couldn't find it. I was most pissed guy on the Xpress way today. So, I could not take the wheel off, My buddy got me one of those fix a flat bottle and the whole was soo big that it just came right out. Called a Towtruck and the motherfucker came two hours later with a pull truck ( Is that what they're called!?), anyways, I told him that there was no way in hell that my muffler was gonna scrape the whole way, I sent him on his way. Good thing there was a local towtruck driving by and towed my teg to my friends house and I put it in his garage. So, tomorrow I will be going to the mechanic to get the lock for the wheel but the motherfucker doesn't open until 10:30 am. then, I will try my Sei rim on it to see if it fits ( I hope it does) because that's my only way out. I tire that had the flat is fucked up. It has a crack on the inside of the tire and it can't be fix. I gotta buy a new tire and right now, I'm the brokest guy in the Delaware region. So, I'm gonna call gay, im sorry, Gray to see if I can pick him up and we can ride down there in my car because I really dont know where the hell that is and he knows the area pretty well.

So, If anything comes up, I'll call you, Brad and let you know whats up ok.

Alright guys, sorry for the long post but I had to tell you how my situation is looking. and now, I gotta go because my friend Leo is picking me up to go to the races and kick some white asses! :lol

Man u don't race!! Come to nyc .. bring LEO & Money!

out!

3G Jester
06-30-2003, 09:51 AM
bastards!!! none of you came to monmouth!!!!!

oh well. im home and im goign to take a shower and go to wallyworld and get those pictures. so ill have them in about an hour.

i still need those parts!!!!!!

HostileJava
06-30-2003, 07:41 PM
Pix are up here: http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20154

Coroncho80
06-30-2003, 10:45 PM
I just posted my share of pix and the video. Check it out! and im going to sleep now. Its freaking 2:50 am and I gotta wake up at 6 am

smufguy
07-01-2003, 03:54 PM
i know u guys are gonna flame me for this but can we have one more meet before the summer ends? :( i promise i will bring my 3g then. i got the insurance and everything is fine now.

turfnnsurf
07-01-2003, 04:00 PM
I say lets do it... Lets try for a meet at the shore somewhere maybe Pt. Pleasant... End of July or August

djsbon
07-01-2003, 04:10 PM
HEY EVERYBODY LET'S INSURE OUR CAR THE DAY AFTER A CAR CLUB MEET SO WE CAN'T GO TO THE MEET. WOW I'M SO SMAT.

damn you praveen. damn you brad, DAMN EVERYONE FOR HAVING A FAWKIN' CAAAAAAAARRRRRr.

grey.<3 :)

HostileJava
07-01-2003, 06:30 PM
Dude did you just put a little heart after your name?

I'd love to have another meet. We should definetly do it by the shore. Is anyone going to the New England meet?

3G Jester
07-01-2003, 08:47 PM
what new england meet?

the flip up meet that mark mooved [again..bastard] ???

also..sunday night after the event was over....we went to point plesent for dinner and to walk on the shore......want a dank shit hole man. hahaha no offense but thats a shady area. hahahaha............ but i would still go :D

there would be plenty of shenanigans to be had. but we would have to do it some time where we could enjoy the strip at night. and wander about and ride the bad roller coaster and cause trouble....so i would most likely be staying down there. any good camp grounds?

OmEgA PuLsE
07-01-2003, 09:05 PM
Hey Hostile....who's sexy white car is that in the end? Btw Maurice...my g/f thinks your car looks the hottest...too bad she knows nothin bout cars :flip:

3G Jester
07-01-2003, 09:34 PM
maurice's girl is F'ing FIIIIIIIIIIINE

whos girl is that in the white tank?

OmEgA PuLsE
07-01-2003, 09:35 PM
You've got it wrong, friend....the hot girl is not in the white tank, it IS the white tank...and its' name is Amaya....remember that. I ride her every day

HostileJava
07-02-2003, 03:49 AM
maurice's girl is F'ing FIIIIIIIIIIINE

whos girl is that in the white tank?

:lol :lol :lol

That's my fiancee.

Coroncho80
07-02-2003, 05:09 AM
Btw Maurice...my g/f thinks your car looks the hottest...too bad she knows nothin bout cars :flip:

Ok she got me confuse now. By she saying that my car was the best there, I know that she has a good taste :D but then I remember that she is your girlfriend, makes me wonder .......... what happened to her taste!? :rolleyes:

3jester: Thanks for the complements about my girl and guess what!? ................. I know she is hot! :lol

I'm down for a meet again. Just tell me the time and place and I'll be there. This time I'll race Omega's civic in reverse! :flip:

PS: Hostile, good looking girl you got there buddy. Don't fuck up! :lol

HostileJava
07-02-2003, 06:55 AM
PS: Hostile, good looking girl you got there buddy. Don't fuck up! :lol
I know, and I aint goin to fuck this up. We been together for like 5.5 years and are still going strong.

smufguy
07-02-2003, 03:56 PM
well end of july is not good for me. End of August or during august is perfect for me. Cause of the paint job and parts to go on the car. Anywhere is fine with me cause im defenitely gonna be there.

By the way, my car runs real good. The fuel cuts off once in a while so i guess its either a vaccum leak or somethin is wrong with the Main relay. I will be gone to see my gf this saturday till the next monday so hopefully i would have enough cash with me to finish up my project. My CAI is done to update u guys ;)

3G Jester
07-02-2003, 11:48 PM
when do you guys wanna do this again? the englishtown meet? we could do a two day thing. we all chill and look at OUR rides on day 1, day 2 is englishtown. or vice versa.

i would LIKE to ASSUME that i will have my car back by then...or at least back in the 3g :)

smufguy
07-03-2003, 06:53 PM
sometime in august second or third week would be perfect for me

Coroncho80
07-04-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by smufguy
sometime in august second or third week would be perfect for me

August 2nd is the Etown Honda meeting. You better be there!

smufguy
07-04-2003, 10:34 PM
maurice and fellas, u know i will try to be there cause of the money flow is a lil hard, and stuff i gotta find a way to fix her up good and pretty soon. New suspension and full exhaust is a must but there is also a paint job to be considered, which would push the total upto atleast 2K.