PDA

View Full Version : Possibility Of Engines For Picking

HondaBoy
06-08-2003, 11:15 PM
ok, my uncle calls today when i wasnt home. he talked to my grandma and said he was gettin 2 hondas, not shur wut probley civics. and he was pickin up some engines. i just need to call him back and tell him wut i want him to look out for. i was thinkin maybe a GSR engine? is that the best pick as far as honda engines go? if i want to get my engine taken out and new one put in, he can do the swap. i just need to know wut in your opinion is the best engine to put in our 3gees. maybe a prelude H22 or H23(harder to find)

Jims 86LXI HB
06-09-2003, 12:28 AM
But, but, but,...............how's this any different a question than the one that's been discussed in this section a whole bunch of times:huh: Their are a ton of other post's where the same exact thing has been asked. Your question has already been answered.

I'd do the GSR, but even then you still have to figure out the distrubutor and wiring. And you'd have to run a cable type tranny with it, in place of the hydro tranny in comes with.

I'd run a search on GSR, then, then B18c, make sure you run the search in the engine swap section.

Jims 86LXI HB
06-09-2003, 12:30 AM
Oh, and search ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› past post's. He's posted somethings you need to read on doing the GSR swap.