PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Love!!!

2Fast_Fiero
06-09-2003, 11:48 AM
No More 3G! :sadwave: :(
I barly made a prophit off of her, just because the person who got down on her knees begging me (Please don't take this the wrong way...lmao) doesn't realy have alot of money, could only afford 1500. I paid 1300 for it. Plus the engine swap, wheels, and system, I kept the system tho. I had an $850 fine for breaking the lease at my apartment, I still need to get a new turbo for that damn DSM and I have 4 citations that I have to go to court on. So what money I have left from the Accord, getting an apartment, breaking the lease on my last apartment, must go on the fines that the court is going to give me. Then I'm gonna sell the DSM and hopefully build up a 92-95 Supercharged Civic HatchBack.<~~~Hopefully.

TJ89Accord
06-09-2003, 01:04 PM
Bills suck. I'm so sick of paying bills... And I still live at home for free. ugh. It's never gonna end...

tim

Morpheus
06-09-2003, 02:50 PM
You swapped it and sold it!!!
I would've sold the DSM first.

2Fast_Fiero
06-09-2003, 04:11 PM
Dude, I have been a** f*cked by that Accord. I have been timming it, adjusting, everything and its still being a b*tch. I'd rather build up some cash with a running car, then do a nice, clean project. I miss it and everytime I see an Accord I get all baby face and go "BaBa". I want a Supercharged B20A Hatchback Accord. But then again I want a Supercharged B20A Civic ......decisions, decisions. I wanna get financed on a newer car...ohh lets say....2003 Dodge Stratus R/T :P, But I highly doubt that will happen. I wanna get away from Imports and Older Cars. Why Imports? Cause they are done too much. I love them, but hate them in the same because no telling who has the same damn car as you. Older Cars? Because I need something new, something that will last me the same ammount of time the old car lasted its owner.