PDA

View Full Version : The thread to end all newbie pic posting threads (I hope)

87accordlxi
06-09-2003, 12:56 PM
OK, I think many of us are getting irritated with people making threads in Accord Pics saying they have pics of their cars but are looking somewhere to host them, despite the 500 other threads on the board concerning the same problem (and the sticky thread mike made at the top of the forum itself). I want to get a list of websites that offer free image hosting, or companies that offer free webspace and allow remote image linking. Also, if anyone here has webspace and is willing to host images for fellow members, please reply here. I want to make this list as user friendly as possible for people who don't have webspace.

So if anyone can help out or knows any good webhosts, please let me know here. Here's a sample of what the list will look like:

Image Hosting Sites
Cardomain.com
Imagestation.com

Free webhosts that allow remote linking
Hypermart.net

Members who can host pics
87accordlxi - [email protected]
Mike89accordcom - [email protected]

TJ89Accord
06-09-2003, 01:00 PM
great idea. It is kinda annoying when people ask to post pics. Just join imagestation or cardomain and post them yourself. And I notice that most people are just too lazy to do that. It's really not that hard, and really doesn't take that long...

tim

ACCORD EX
06-09-2003, 01:00 PM
another good one which allows FTP Upload , remote image linking and 100 free MB ! is www.fortunecity.com !

MIKE

Jareds 89 LX-i
06-09-2003, 01:14 PM
www.hpphoto.com

Free, 100 MB space, and remote image linking!

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-09-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by 87accordlxi
OK, I think many of us are getting irritated with people making threads in Accord Pics saying they have pics of their cars but are looking somewhere to host them, despite the 500 other threads on the board concerning the same problem (and the sticky thread mike made at the top of the forum itself). I want to get a list of websites that offer free image hosting, or companies that offer free webspace and allow remote image linking. Also, if anyone here has webspace and is willing to host images for fellow members, please reply here. I want to make this list as user friendly as possible for people who don't have webspace.

So if anyone can help out or knows any good webhosts, please let me know here. Here's a sample of what the list will look like:

Image Hosting Sites
Cardomain.com
Imagestation.com

Free webhosts that allow remote linking
Hypermart.net

Members who can host pics
87accordlxi - [email protected]
Mike89accordcom - [email protected]

Sometimes I wish Ppl would Read what I posted!! I do makes some good posts sometimes! :rolleyes: .. About hypermart.. I time I checked it.. they asked for creditcard info.. But That was a long time.. and the same thing with Virtual Ave.. But I signed on like 4 years ago..

My Old Thread (http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18456)

87accordlxi
06-09-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
Sometimes I wish Ppl would Read what I posted!! I do makes some good posts sometimes! :rolleyes: .. About hypermart.. I time I checked it.. they asked for creditcard info.. But That was a long time.. and the same thing with Virtual Ave.. But I signed on like 4 years ago..

My Old Thread (http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18456)

I know, i saw your thread in the Newbie forum. This will tie in with that. This list will be linked to from numerous places, so it will be very hard to miss :rolleyes:

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-09-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by 87accordlxi
I know, i saw your thread in the Newbie forum. This will tie in with that. This list will be linked to from numerous places, so it will be very hard to miss :rolleyes:

Just wanted to make sure the higher uppers noticed some of the good I do.. :).. Also I just checked Hypermart AKA Virtualave.. They ask for credit car info.. I would just suggest ImageStation & Cardomain.. Real easy to upload pics.. No transloader.. but those two work well !

Mike89Accordcom
06-10-2003, 12:29 AM
Ya Joe I'm always up for posting pics. Good idea too man....

pimp86LX
06-10-2003, 01:02 AM
www.angelfire.com allows linking and FTP

pearldrop
06-10-2003, 12:23 PM
www.geocities.com works just fine if you just rename the jpg's to .txt files.

HostileJava
06-10-2003, 12:42 PM
I can host some pics just PM me.

87accordlxi
06-11-2003, 06:44 AM
thanks guys. anyone else?

marc49
06-11-2003, 05:50 PM
become a foundation member and you can attach pictures ;)

87accordlxi
06-11-2003, 07:12 PM
ok, i finished up the list and posted it all over the place :rolleyes: if someone still asks how to post pics then i will personally fly to wherever they are and beat them senseless...and then steal their car, take the pics, and post them myself.

in the meantime, if anyone has any more contributions to this list, please speak up. i can always edit them

Coitis1
06-11-2003, 07:30 PM
lol, i always search for new posts everytime i get on instead of going into the individual forums, and when i was scrolling through the results, the thread right above this one is a newbie asking about posting pics. anyways...

iloveJDMblackrims69
06-12-2003, 08:25 PM
www.boomspeed.com