PDA

View Full Version : typical Canadian

Brettmans5
06-10-2003, 02:00 AM
hey, joined the forum a few days ago and finally get around to put in a introduction..... typical canadian.....so laid back you have to check for a pulse.....some say its cause i live in BC...wink wink wink............. :smokin: ....no what i mean no what i mean....nuff said nuff said.
I got my Accord from a buddy of mine cause he didn't need it and it was cheap transportation, i have had it for about 3 weeks now and at first my attitude was drive it till it dies ( gasp...the horror :eek: ) but after driving it for a week, problems and all, i was like...."dude this car has f***ing potential!" so i set about seeing if there were parts...at first i was ticked off, oh there are accord parts...if it a 90 or new and its a EFI, but the parts manufacturer pretty much say screw you and the horse you rode in on if its older than that and not a civic... i literally stumbled across the forum and was hooked, i saw all the things people had done and was like " i have to join, these people know how to flip the proverbial bird to aftermarket companies by fixing up their cars and to be damned with them and there fancy 2003 car parts only". my friends in their Toyota Celicas, corollas, supras, Mazda miatas, MX-6s Nissan 300zs new Honda civics Accords and 'ludes think i am nuts.
My car has rust, its carbed, it needs divetrain, body and suspension work and its a 4 door family mover but to be damned with them all...i'll show them....me and my precious....swweeettt little precious....yes we will show them....show them all....me and swwweeettttt precious.......................................... ..........

shepherd79
06-10-2003, 03:38 AM
welcome!!! with little work your car should be be fine.

goldyaccord
06-10-2003, 02:30 PM
you havent be smokin in the boys room havent you?

Elijah
06-10-2003, 03:39 PM
We are trying to have a meet in kalowna.You should try to make it.I will race some of ur friends for u then they can see why u want to keep ur car.

Blue Impact
06-10-2003, 09:57 PM
Welcome aboard, my friend...