PDA

View Full Version : What my Idea of a trick Accord is.

King_Geez
06-10-2003, 05:06 AM
:pimp:

Well my idea of a trick Accord is white, lowed,white acents like white wipper arms, shaved molding's ero's back lights,exhaust,tinted, 15's chrome, and a system
engine-does not matter how you want to go? How may tickets do you need?

bobafett
06-10-2003, 06:17 AM
...RICER!...

wow how cool 15" chrome.. :rolleyes:

talk to pearl and tk if you want to know about "trick" accords...

www.apc.com here ya go buddy!

goldyaccord
06-10-2003, 06:29 AM
:huh:

I guess that's HIS idea of a tricked out accord.:rolleyes:

wallyyfm
06-10-2003, 06:35 AM
konig caffienes 17's on khumos, tockikos all way around, dropped 2.5, black paint, blacked out tails, shave moldings but leave emblems, tinted, painted callipers, 4 wheel discs, and cat back with a y pipe tip, and a decent system

King_Geez
06-10-2003, 06:48 AM
yeah wallyyfm good one
i have not liked white on cars before but my accord is white and i love it
i am getting my coiler over installed tonight well as much as a can do and tint next week i ahve only had the car for like 1 and a half now but i have many aftermarket shit i hvae from old cars its starting to look good BUT

you people dont think i should by 18'' 's ? (please tell me why) due to the fact i am entering sound comps soon that's why i am in a hurry to mod up my accord need ideas that why i started the thread!

pearldrop
06-10-2003, 06:49 AM
Hukked on fonyx werked fer me!!:D

King_Geez
06-10-2003, 07:09 AM
pearldrop
you should sell me those rims boss!
PEace

goldyaccord
06-10-2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by pearldrop
Hukked on fonyx werked fer me!!:D

:lol :lol

toastyghost
06-10-2003, 09:59 PM
hehehe i am grateful for every n00b that comes here because it means one more that will not be a fucking n00b after a little bit.. but god damn.. do you seroiusly envision the ULTIMATE SHOW CAR as having fucking 15" RIMS!?!?!?! (not that i can talk much, i had 15's on my 3g hehe)

btw boba good show w/ the apc link :)

edit: king geez i read your sig after i posted and maybe you have the right idea after all.. put your 15's in your TRUNK not on the ground :D