PDA

View Full Version : New pics of my car!!

ryansaccord
06-12-2003, 06:08 PM
these are with the efi conversion, wings west bumper, and my back seat that i sewed. IT was my first time sewing so tell me what you guys think
http://photojo.com/galleries/SharedAlbumPage.asp?album_id=7115

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-12-2003, 06:18 PM
Looks Good!

gman
06-12-2003, 07:00 PM
damn looks really good keep up the good work.

Osiris
06-12-2003, 07:17 PM
Extra nice what you did to that car.:omg:

What front bumper is that off of and did it fit right on or did you have to mod it.

http://photojo.com/appservices/ImageCropper.asp?photo_id=263192&size=450&crop=0

ryansaccord
06-12-2003, 07:40 PM
if fit mostly, all i had to do was cut the inside of the bumper out so that the headlights come up, other than that its a easy fit. It took me about an hour to put it on.

89AcCOrDmike
06-12-2003, 07:45 PM
damn thats hot....are you gonna be paintin that bumper red??? it would look hella smooth if you did bro.....where did you get your paint done?? can i ask how much it was??? and how did you do the dashboard???? that looks phat as hell man...

blazin3gen
06-12-2003, 07:48 PM
yea but what was it from?? damn u did a good job!

ryansaccord
06-12-2003, 07:58 PM
its off of a 90-93 accord, and it goes on pretty easy, just make sure any bumper you get is polyeurethane, fiberglass would have been way harder. I got a good deal on it from my brother, i paid 120, he paid 300.

89AccordLvr
06-12-2003, 08:19 PM
which style 90-93 and if i try that same technique by cutting the inside to make it the headlights go up do u or anybody think it will fit a hatchback

ryansaccord
06-12-2003, 08:52 PM
i dont know about hatchbacks, but i heard that the bumpers are totally different, so by what ive heard, it wont fit, thats just if i remember right, i could be wrong

Trowa
06-12-2003, 09:36 PM
that look real nice =)
i really like the color........ and everything else LOL

catalin
06-12-2003, 10:28 PM
Hey Ryan anyway that you could post a couple of close ups of the front bumper?? or maybe send a couple to me [email protected]

Thanks

88 Accord DX
06-12-2003, 10:38 PM
kick ass dude. what color is that?? looks like a mix between burgundy and red.

and to everyone who said that 4th gen body kits dont work on 3Geez........:flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip:

Gregs89AccordLxi
06-13-2003, 12:25 AM
Damn ryan u got one sweeeeeet accord, that thing is clean! Nice job on the front bumper cant wait to see it painted, but what are ya gonna do about the front blinkers? Also what kind of Cai do you have? :super:

A20A1
06-13-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Gregs89AccordLxi
Also what kind of Cai do you have? :super:

That intake looks totally custom... with a coat of some high temp paint.

anyways i like the front bumper but its showing a lot of grill which isn't my taste... maybe if you added in covers like the WRX STi.

pimp86LX
06-13-2003, 01:24 AM
well im the "all go, little show" type person so i must say...
"EW pug-fugly bumper" The bumper looks too smooth for our boxy cars. But hey, just IMO im sure it would look better with matching paint or something.

Everything else looks great! I really like the trunk! I plan on something similar but i want the plate "frenched" into the trunk and the tails smoked dark with LED's.

btw. nice interior. its drastic and bold, but not flashy or tacky.

carotman
06-13-2003, 01:34 AM
So we have another successful EFI conversion :smokin: :smokin: That's great!

Sweet car dude. Not paint that bumper.

I wonder if there would be a way to make the bumper a little more square on the side where it meets with the corner light.... maybe a 90-93 teg bumper....

I'll have to try that.

Lost azn
06-13-2003, 11:45 AM
DAMN THATS HELLA PIMP..... I like that Idae of using the 4th gen accord parts.. You are a new insperation on everyone.. Looks like some []D [] []\/[] []D Juice..........

Elijah
06-13-2003, 12:38 PM
Are those 4th gen tails car looks sweet.

BDaccordguy
06-13-2003, 02:10 PM
i love your car man, especially the interior. It just needs some red and black racing seats and u have the most pimp interior for a 3gee i have ever seen. Oh, love the exterior color as well.

iloveJDMblackrims69
06-13-2003, 02:47 PM
damn dude your goin all out on the interior arent ya??? me like! sweet ass ride too........... i love the front now.......... im used to seeing those front ends now that i dont even mind the corner!

ryansaccord
06-13-2003, 04:27 PM
yeah, thanks guys, the cai is just from a muffler shop, i had him bend me some 2 1/2 inch for 20 bucks. Pretty cheap. I painted it with high temp aluminum. And for the corners for the lights, i plan on putting integra headlights, 90-93 i think, i have the 91 so.. but yeah, the rest of my seats are gonna look like the back one, and then ill be done with my interior other than the three other door panels. Im almost done with them right now. but thanks for the compliments, it just makes me want to keep going with my car, especially when there are times when i just want to sell it.

Osiris
06-13-2003, 04:31 PM
Dont sell it!!! Whateva you do, Dont sell it. LOL Our cars are you unique and have a strong history. When you get yours lookin the way you want your gonna have a one of kind. Not like the millions of "ricer" civics out there. Do your thing!!! and the compliments will be well worth it from the import crowd.

ryansaccord
06-13-2003, 04:45 PM
yeah, thats what i think sometimes too. Ill probably end up keeping it because i have waay to much money dumped into it. But its worth it to me. Everybody else thinks im dumb because im always doing shit to my car. Oh well though

miamidolphins187
06-13-2003, 08:56 PM
I've been looking for Altezza tail lights for my 3gee but i can't find any, how did you get some for your 3gee?

A20A1
06-13-2003, 09:53 PM
those are 4th gen lights

Justin86
06-13-2003, 10:21 PM
Very nice! :)

miamidolphins187
06-14-2003, 01:30 AM
when is altezza gonna make 3gee tail lights, does anybody know

pimp86LX
06-14-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by miamidolphins187
when is altezza gonna make 3gee tail lights, does anybody know

hopefully never :stick: :flip:

smufguy
06-14-2003, 06:32 AM
love the hardwork u put into your car. Love the red metallic color. Love the custom back. Love the custom headliner and all the painted trims inside and seems like the seats are getting treatment of their own.

NOt really likin the front bumper or the altezzas. Too much red everywhere on the outside ( i have said it earlier in your other thread). And the ceramic paint on ur manifold is peelin off :D

i.c.
06-14-2003, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by A20A1
That intake looks totally custom... with a coat of some high temp paint.

anyways i like the front bumper but its showing a lot of grill which isn't my taste... maybe if you added in covers like the WRX STi.
dude, that looks awsome like that...a20a1, i thought that was real till i looked at his site!

ryansaccord
06-14-2003, 04:39 PM
yeah thanks guys, i just today put on a new exhaust, 2 1/4 all the way back, gutted cat and no resonator, it is way bassier now. It sounds bad ass.

89AcCOrDmike
06-14-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by pimp86LX
hopefully never :stick: :flip: :werd:

Low Tek
06-14-2003, 05:33 PM
HEY.. I saw you car at PIR, you raced my buddy in the hatchback - 16.9 is not bad

it is worth seeing in person too

are you gonna make it to the june meet?

ryansaccord
06-14-2003, 07:06 PM
when is it again, june 21st, ill try to, i just graduated high school so i might have a party for that around that weekend, but ill try to make it, just tell me where to meet and what time and ill try, yeah i saw you at PIR, yeah the best i ran was a 16.9. I want to try again after i get some more mods, like cam, header, fuel setup.

gingerbreadman
01-29-2004, 12:39 PM
hopefully never :stick: :flip:

this guy is a fucking goof i'm tired of your comments you pc mutha fukah, i hope someone finds you and smash's you. punk.

blazin3gen
01-29-2004, 12:41 PM
who u talkin bout bro lol

gingerbreadman
01-29-2004, 12:56 PM
well im the "all go, little show" type person so i must say...
"EW pug-fugly bumper" The bumper looks too smooth for our boxy cars. But hey, just IMO im sure it would look better with matching paint or something.

btw. nice interior. its drastic and bold, but not flashy or tacky.

MAN! I'm tired of this kid, always got some negative comment towards others rides you f@*kin' goof, pc mutha f@kah, i hope someone in your hood smash's you. Punk.

look at this piece of shyt:http://www.cardomain.com/id/pimp86lx

i.c.
01-29-2004, 01:09 PM
holy old thread batman...

Bryan
01-29-2004, 01:51 PM
Why the fuck would you bring this thread back? It's like older than you.

i.c.
01-29-2004, 02:00 PM
the gingerbread can catch me as fast as you can.....brought this thread back from the dead to flame 2 people...wtf dude...do you even know either one of those two? what is your issue....hating cause your car sucks?

gingerbreadman
01-29-2004, 04:57 PM
oh i.c. you and yer pops fudge packing hating 'cause your car sucks, oh how the jeleous envy, sorry i had to let a couple of idiots see that they need a kick in the head for pickin apart everyone else's car, and do you think i take the time to get to know people on the internet, sorry i care not, i rarely make comments but i am tired of peeps talkin shit and cutting on other members cars because they don't like something that is done, the people i cut on deserve it. and i will smash on anyone else that thinks they're cool shit and has a negative opion on ones car, like you, so why don't you put yer tongue back in yer pops ass and toss a little salad some more faggot.

i didn't want to get ugly with you but again the jelouse ones envy the great gingerbreadman.

i.c.
01-29-2004, 04:59 PM
dude...wtf....i'm hating...you come up in here...talk your shit and then flip out when somebody says something....shut the fuck up...learn some english...and get off the fucking internet...

gingerbreadman
01-29-2004, 05:15 PM
well kid if you could read english you could see i make a very apropriate point, take some ritalin kid, saying i flip out, i just respond, the only reason i came online was to cut on you, don't get mad little girl i'm sure your daddy still loves you.

k-roy
01-29-2004, 05:51 PM
this guy is a fucking goof i'm tired of your comments you pc mutha fukah, i hope someone finds you and smash's you. punk.

Wow, what a excelent use of grammer. Try going back to school and paying attention.

MAN! I'm tired of this kid, always got some negative comment towards others rides you f@*kin' goof, pc mutha f@kah, i hope someone in your hood smash's you. Punk.

look at this piece of shyt:http://www.cardomain.com/id/pimp86lx

http://ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares6.jpg
Like I said before, "try going back to school and paying attention".

Why the fuck would you bring this thread back? It's like older than you.
:werd:

oh i.c. you and yer pops fudge packing hating 'cause your car sucks, oh how the jeleous envy, sorry i had to let a couple of idiots see that they need a kick in the head for pickin apart everyone else's car, and do you think i take the time to get to know people on the internet, sorry i care not, i rarely make comments but i am tired of peeps talkin shit and cutting on other members cars because they don't like something that is done, the people i cut on deserve it. and i will smash on anyone else that thinks they're cool shit and has a negative opion on ones car, like you, so why don't you put yer tongue back in yer pops ass and toss a little salad some more faggot.

i didn't want to get ugly with you but again the jelouse ones envy the great gingerbreadman.

I can attest that his car does not suck. Chill out man I think you are the one that needs the ritilin. This site is allabout picking apart other peoples cars, giving and reciving opinions and generally raising awarness of the 3g. And no, I.C. is not gay, sorry if you got your hopes up. If you did not want this to get ugly then why did you go off on I.C. for no reason? If you read back through the rest of this thread he is not the only one who did not like the bumper. In fact I.C. actually complimented the car.

well kid if you could read english you could see i make a very apropriate point, take some ritalin kid, saying i flip out, i just respond, the only reason i came online was to cut on you, don't get mad little girl i'm sure your daddy still loves you.

Maybe your point would be a little more appropriate if you could articulate your opinion in a more calm, educated, and mature manner.

All I have to say is

http://ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks3.jpg

i.c.
01-29-2004, 05:58 PM
thank you kroy...i've been on this site for almost a year and i've never said anything negative about anyones cars....

die thread....die...

blazin3gen
01-29-2004, 06:01 PM

common now :rolleyes:

dude if u appologise to everyone and admit your on your pms month then maybe u wont get banned but if u continue your gone i can ashure u that mods/admins have your name and are dangling it above the banned pit...

Sweet86Lxi
01-29-2004, 06:47 PM
nioce very nioce car dude i wish mine looked something like that.

BDaccordguy
01-29-2004, 08:15 PM
gingerbreadman, its only gonna be a few short days before everyone sees this --> :banned: under your name

Cyric_accord
01-29-2004, 08:55 PM
gingerbreadman, its only gonna be a few short days before everyone sees this --> :banned: under your name

I'm gonna agree with Aaron on this.... by the way your posts keep counting up and their content, you're gonna get :banned:

gingerbreadman
01-30-2004, 10:09 AM
see me care oh so much!

lightbulblxi
01-30-2004, 01:07 PM
really dude, CHILL THE FUCK OUT!!!!! goddamn. this is a very old thread, and your dumass brings it back to flame on someone?! do u have nothing better to do than bring back this old ass thread?? i mean, usually when people around here are board, they will make a pointless thread! not start trouble over the internet cuz they are a little bitch!!!

lightbulblxi
01-30-2004, 01:09 PM
o yea, thats a nice lookin ride.

wprocomp
01-31-2004, 06:35 PM
notice that the person who posted about the altezzas...miamidolph...got banned...so this is most likely him...but why the hell wait till now to come back? no sizzle mo nizzle mofizzle azzhizzle...or do you understand this better :banned:

kevinh
01-31-2004, 07:07 PM
you should sandpaper the valve cover so that the HONDA MOTOR CO shows in silver, that would look good.