PDA

View Full Version : Damn Rock

HondaBoy
06-12-2003, 08:36 PM
tonight im drivin all nice an not even speeding. so i see this lady standing in the street and swerve to miss her and there in the road sits a big ass rock. it was a bit bigger than a basket ball. well i didnt want to hit this lady and kill her, so i swereve and hit the fuckin rock instead. my rims i had just got, that are kinda hard to find!!! it bent the outer lip of the rim in and didnt mess up the spokes. i may try to get it fixed cuz it was only the edge. the tire wasnt messed up either. i may decide to take the 3 good rims to the junkyard and exchange them for some other honda rims they have there. i can get some money off if i take him some good rims. he wanted $60 for the rims that are there, so i can probley take em for like $30. i hope i can get this rim fixed. that rock didnt even hit my oil pan or any lines that run under the car. luckly, i had just inflated my spare tire to the proper psi. so that worked. on the way home, i hit some nasty bumps. i think i should complain to the city about this shit, cuz this aint the first time the road has fucked up my car. i dont think my suspension was messed up either! it didnt wiggle when i had it up on the jack. and the alignment is still good, so im pretty lucky there. other wise, my rim just took a shit.

HondaBoy
06-15-2003, 10:18 PM
instead of getting those rims fixed, i maybe sell em on ebay and buy some new ones. i still like their design. but then again, maybe i should just find some nice bigger ones. i want them to be under 30 lbs with tires on them. that may be hard to find 16s or 17s in.