PDA

View Full Version : Crushed Se-i

stizle
06-12-2003, 08:51 PM
Just visited the junkyard in my area, and the guy was tellin me bout this Se-i that he had seen in the yard. Immaculate black interior (Leather of course) everything was nice and perfect! He was goin to take me out to it then the owner came out and told him that he had it crushed last week!! talkin bout crushed that was what i had been lookin for! 4 how long now. i was so happy only to get kicked in the dick in the long run!! Son of a bitch, sux don't it???

easyryder
06-12-2003, 08:55 PM
I have a few of those stories myself
My answer; Why does everyone tell me after the fact It not only sucks It hurts

2old_honda
06-12-2003, 10:40 PM
why would they crush it? it seems like there is a pretty good market for 3rd gen parts. I just hate to hear of any honda being crushed. It seems like such a waste.

88 Accord DX
06-12-2003, 11:05 PM
yeah well my friend who works in a junkyard calls me and tells me there is an SE-I there so i haul ass over there to find that the SE-I badge is prolly the only thing that was whole. the car looked like someone got rear ended by a Ford F-450 going 70 MPH, then the car hit a tree, then an airplane tried to make an emergency landing on the roof. if a normal cars suspension looks like this |--| that being the front and rear axles, this poor car looked like this. ==|. the right brake rotor was in the back seat while the front was under the engine. yeah i was pissed. but i did see another 3 Gee and got some rear speaker box things. now i can have rear 6.5"s without it looking all tacky. just gotta chop my car up.

stizle
06-12-2003, 11:34 PM
yah it does hurt i finally got my hands on one and "poof " like that nope didnt get it!! i seen it though the owner decided to point it out while it was crushed like a soda can. If its any consolation he told me to keep in touch with him cause he gets alot of them!!! Honda Accord Graveyard!!

stizle
06-12-2003, 11:36 PM
why would they crush it? it seems like there is a pretty good market for 3rd gen parts. I just hate to hear of any honda being crushed. It seems like such a waste.

Not many old accords around this area!! Ritzy ass people with BMW/ Mercedes/ Lexus/ and the kids like shit like Mustangs!! so im guessin the older accords arent that wanted

Demon1024
08-26-2007, 03:55 AM
same here an abandoned 88lxi like mine an a 2gen lude sittin in salvage.ask the guy to buy the accord and he say's he should probly leave it there in case someone comes back for it he sells me the f-ing back window and the door tho 2months later metal prices go up i go back and " O hondas? na we crushed em all" bastard!

A18A
08-26-2007, 04:36 AM
lol way to bump a old thread :P but yeah i had something similar happen to me last week, was gonna buy a 2.0si exclusive (with all the goodies) but then he sold it 2 sum1 else :(

MessyHonda
08-26-2007, 07:38 AM
lol way to bump a old thread :P but yeah i had something similar happen to me last week, was gonna buy a 2.0si exclusive (with all the goodies) but then he sold it 2 sum1 else :(

that sucks.

A18A
08-26-2007, 07:41 AM
indeed :thumbdn: oh well, on the bright side it was pretty rusty