PDA

View Full Version : RACTIVE coilover?

89AccordLvr
06-12-2003, 09:25 PM
Ok I found this site that says sells Ractive coilovers, I want to know if anyone has them on this board or knows for sure that Ractive actually makes them for our cars. I know they dont make front strut bar for our cars no more so i want to find out if anyone has these or what? Thanks

Heres the Link:

http://64.191.20.181/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/22_669_682_694_695/products_id/534

Osiris
06-12-2003, 09:33 PM
I dont have them but yea Ractive makes them. Several sites sell them and even their home site advertises them. Dont have the URL but do a search under toucan industries or something like that.

89AccordLvr
06-12-2003, 09:35 PM
thanks im planning on buying these with some koni's and i should be good for suspension wise since i have my dc sports strut bar sittin here

stizle
06-12-2003, 11:49 PM
Yah man i got the Ractive coilovers.

Dropped my car nice to! Very happy with them.

I myself will probably end up gttin Koni's, My mechanic told me to get Tokico's but from what i am hearing and from my other thread that is a bad idea so i'll probably get the koni's!

Let me know how it turns out for ya!

good Luck!

Osiris
06-13-2003, 09:38 AM
Yea get the Konis. From what i understand in Jims post:

Tokicos = stock
Konis = performance

Do the research. It will be worth it when spending that much money. Back out of this thread and go to the top and look for the thread "So you want to lower your car". All the info you need should be there.

stizle
06-13-2003, 10:12 AM
Koni'd it id whenever they get in stock!!

89AccordLvr
06-13-2003, 11:06 AM
koo someone has them ... so stizle is it good enough ride right now with your struts u got, because i wanna get the Ractives and install them and save money for koni's later, so is it alright to deal with them now?

stizle
06-13-2003, 09:03 PM
Well i have had mines for about 8 months now. The ride is really bumpy, i bottom out alot cracked my radiator some how. I did it, if ur gonna do it you just got to be real careful that u dont hit things that are gonna make your car bounce! which is pretty much everything! i have made it this far without them though so go ahead and do it.

Let me know how it works out for ya! the drop is really good though, i am sittin on my wheels and i dont have it lowered all the way.