PDA

View Full Version : Attention!! Please Read This!!!

Low Tek
06-13-2003, 02:41 PM
Hey guys,

Do you think your car is pretty, is it fast, do you like to show off in it? Then you need to contact me!!

I am doing a show about imports and the lifestyles of street racers for PCA (PORTLAND CABLE ACCESS) and I need people!! there is no money exchange, for I am not making any.. But if you like to show off, I need you and your car..

Come show the camera what you got..

blazin3gen
06-13-2003, 02:53 PM
ahaa damn can u let us see after your done filming :D

Low Tek
06-13-2003, 03:55 PM
sure... I would let everyone who was in the film see what it looked like and then after the credits and music were added, there would be a second showing, or just the final cut.. depending on the majority of what everyone wanted

thanks

NXRacer
06-13-2003, 04:00 PM
I have a lot of connections to the Salem area street racing scene and i could possibly get a bunch of cars together (some nice ones at that). Let me know via email or otherwise and let me know what i need to do. It sounds like a lot of fun and an interesting project.

Low Tek
06-13-2003, 04:16 PM
I need people that are willin to help make a film project fun and cool, and to say - hey thats my car on TV... hehe
Again I cannot pay anyone, for I am poor, but you will get recognized in the film.. (if you want to)

Elijah
06-13-2003, 05:23 PM
I would love to be there but I live in Canada.

Low Tek
06-13-2003, 06:35 PM
hmm' maybe if you can get more people I could make a trip

A20A1
06-13-2003, 06:53 PM
just don't film you plates if you do soething crazy.

Low Tek
06-14-2003, 11:50 AM
plates can be edited out or just taken off for the shoot

Low Tek
07-01-2003, 12:43 PM
no one wants to show off in there car??

damn

pric
07-01-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Low Tek
Hey guys,

Do you think your car is pretty, is it fast, do you like to show off in it? Then you need to contact me!!

I am doing a show about imports and the lifestyles of street racers for PCA (PORTLAND CABLE ACCESS) and I need people!! there is no money exchange, for I am not making any.. But if you like to show off, I need you and your car..

Come show the camera what you got..

Well if i lived close I would but I don't so oh well. I can give you a link to the local racing website with a few videos. http://www.bhamracing.com/videos.shtml

cdscowboy
07-01-2003, 02:32 PM
I have a perfect place to do some ass-dragging...my friend actually got some video as he stood out of my sunroof last year, but I have yet to see the video :rant: The place I did it is down here in Corvallis, though. I don't know of good places to do that around Portland...

Low Tek
07-01-2003, 04:03 PM
covallis is fine

now just have to have the people... but I am thinkin of makin it more interesting...!!

I am thinkin of holding a contest... $5 entry, and the coolest stunt/burnout/whatever you can do wins a prize... $100 dollars for the prize!!

so maybe this will be a to make some cash and have some fun at the same time..

this will be a fair contest, with a panel of 3 judges...

PM me for more details if interested

Hash_man_Se_i
07-01-2003, 07:00 PM
I would love to be there but I live in Canada.
:werd: Me too.

I think it would be awesome if you came up to Calgary to do a shoot, I am not into street racing really, but I go out with my friends and watch a fair bit. Often, there are at least 300/400 cars and probably close to a 1000 people out on Saturdays up here, It just gets nuts.

Elijah, and some of the other edmonton people could probably come down here or somethin. There is a pretty huge import scene in Calgary, and doing a shoot up here would be wicked!!
Just check out websites like beyond.ca, there are over 2000 members, mostly from calgary, who are avid car enthousiasts. And that is just one website.

I think if u want to do a really good shoot on this kind of stuff, track racing should also be included, which is big here every friday night!... The track opens the 1/4 mile to anyone, their car, and $20 to enter.

Let me know if u want more info, I think Calgary would be a great place to do this, and if I am right, is not that far from where u are.

-Hash_man

Low Tek
07-02-2003, 05:47 PM
damn that would be tight... when does this go on?

how many miles do you think it would be from portland to you?

Low Tek
07-02-2003, 05:49 PM
I have filmed some track stuff to.... but I want burn outs and crazy stuff more right now.. has to be hard core!!!