PDA

View Full Version : Legend Trunk Lid

Not like a rock
06-14-2003, 08:22 PM
The only decent trunk lids at the wrecker are a mint accord one and a mint 87 Acura Legend one. I found some threads concerning Legend rear lights, but has anyone tried a Legend trunk lid? Are there any other compatible ones to go on a 3g?

Mine got backed into by a pick up, right in the license plate.
:(

87AccordsterLx
06-14-2003, 09:33 PM
a legend lid will not fit.... why dont you just use the mint accord lid????

MrBen
06-14-2003, 09:40 PM
I can get a trunklid for my 86 Accord for $15.50 in fair condition. What're you paying?

Not like a rock
06-15-2003, 12:50 AM
Thanks 87. I just thought that if it fit, the legend lid would stand out. I like the lights.

Ghetto, the nice man at the wrecker's said it would be $250.00 CDN (slightly more than $15.50 USD) because of something to do with insurance here in BC. He also said that the lights usually break when you take it out (I mentioned this in someone else's thread). So, maybe he's full of shit / didn't hear me right.

On top of that, I would still have to paint it because it's that factory red color and mine is the factory SE-i charcoal color.

shepherd79
06-15-2003, 03:41 AM
the legend truck lid you need is from JDM legend. It looks just like 3G with flip up lights, but it is legend.

carlessNcareless
06-15-2003, 03:52 PM
just for the record, legend trunk lids will fit with slight modification all these newbs that are posting to it dont remember the guy that used to be on here with the black 3gee that had a legend trunk lid with the center tailight peice, also youll notice the legends have very similar outer tailights

Not like a rock
06-15-2003, 05:08 PM
Where can I find out about this slight modification? Did he have pics, carless? I found Digitized1's black accord. Everyone says it's a JDM Vigor trunk, but it sure looks like a Legend to me. Man, that black accord looks sweet either way. I think I'll see what I can do with the Legend lid.

Wish me luck.