PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Honda...

offthahook
06-17-2003, 03:04 PM
It looks like the 03 Civic coupe EX uses the exact same rims as the 2000 Si's. Seven spokes, 15" I think.. If that's true, then there are a lot more of those "rare" rims out there than I thought. Bolt pattern looked the same, too. ANyone confirm this??

Also, I saw a blue 2000ish Si with no taillights, spoiler or gauge cluster. Theft recovery obviously-- popped column. Dude had it way lowered and a rice nuffler can. It looked ragged after the thieves had it and the lights were prolly those silly AutoZone $25 Altezzas. Ricer was owned on that one!!

toastyghost
06-17-2003, 11:41 PM
bolt pattern is the same, offset i think is different but not so much that they don't interchange.

carotman
06-17-2003, 11:43 PM
From what I heard they are the same. Alot of SI owners are going to be pissed off :(

crwa
06-18-2003, 06:00 PM
Si rims arn't rare, regardless of what you hear they arn't... people just say they are cuz they only use to be available on Si's... my neighbor has a 03 Ex and it has the Si rims... and thrust me, at least in Oregon, Si rims arn't hard to get ahold of, if I wanted I could have like 20 sets in a week..

offthahook
06-19-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by crwa
Si rims arn't rare, regardless of what you hear they arn't... people just say they are cuz they only use to be available on Si's... my neighbor has a 03 Ex and it has the Si rims... and thrust me, at least in Oregon, Si rims arn't hard to get ahold of, if I wanted I could have like 20 sets in a week..

Like whoa!!

They do look hard on our cars. How much do they go for a set?? They seem to be $250 and up when I see them. That's a little steep there...

1989 DX R
06-19-2003, 07:15 PM
Yah, same rims and everything.

I'm gettin some 14" Civic HX rims.

Slap some 205's on those little things and tear up the street.

offthahook
06-19-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by crwa

:eek: :eek: :D

dXsquared
06-19-2003, 08:53 PM
lol

fuckin PIG! :)

Travis

CARBurn
06-22-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by offthahook
It looks like the 03 Civic coupe EX uses the exact same rims as the 2000 Si's. Seven spokes, 15" I think.. If that's true, then there are a lot more of those "rare" rims out there than I thought. Bolt pattern looked the same, too. ANyone confirm this??

I thought those rims on that red civic coupe is saw looked familiar, well whaddya know? at least Honda knows how to save money...