PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I'm doing this.....

CoAsTeR
06-07-2002, 08:00 PM
Well I did it. I was looking at all my blank business card paper and well....... I made a 3geez.com business card and tagged some 3g's with it. I'll try to scan it ASAP and post it, looks good. it says,
------------------------------------------------------------------
You're invited....
<maydenalla's 3geez logo which looks really good>
visit the website or email: [email protected]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
short, simple... pathetic? hahahaha... anyways, I've seen MANY 3g's around here, Hamilton, Ontario, that could SERIOUSLY use our help
:D I already tagged a couple in the neighbourhood, we'll see what happens
:werd:

A20A1
06-07-2002, 08:59 PM
hey dude get the pic on here asap... oh great idea... I was thinking of flyers or something... but most people don't look at them... they crumple it up and toss it. :(

Vanilla Sky
06-07-2002, 09:35 PM
buy some wheel clamps (or steal them) and install them on the cars you are trying to reach... leave your phone number, tell them that you have to at least visit the site if i unlock your wheel:D

i need to lay off the crack

Maydnaella
06-07-2002, 09:44 PM
ohhh i want some!

Vanilla Sky
06-08-2002, 01:31 AM
MAYDNAELLA GETS WHAT SHE WANTS :D :D :D

Derick

87accordlx
06-09-2002, 08:17 PM
coaster your from hamilton?
i'm from hamilton
whereabouts?
pm me if u want

CoAsTeR
06-10-2002, 06:58 AM
I'm up on the mountain, west side. I wonder who else is from the hamilton area, should hookup some meet or sumfin'. Then again there is a club in toronto... www.torontoaccords.com that I've been meaning to hookup with but everytime I do, somthing comes up. Not that I am all that enthusiastic about meeting em'.. their forum isn't the friendliest in the world. Check it out.....

just outta curiousity did you put clear body lights on the front outta office light plastic? the turnsignal/parking lights beside the headlight?
I seen that car not to long ago at 'street nights' (something like that) car show down at Fever, I was trying to find the owner but he kept takin' off..... Anyways, email me!

POS carb
06-10-2002, 07:09 AM
just write 3geez.conm on people's windows with a big fat graffitti marker :cool:

ACCORD EX
06-10-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by POS carb
just write 3geez.conm on people's windows with a big fat graffitti marker :cool:

so they come here and fuck the person who did that to their car ! that will surely bring traffic Eric ! :D:D :lol !

MIKE