PDA

View Full Version : High Output Alternators

paynt3r
06-19-2003, 07:45 AM
Just wondering if there are any companies out there that make a High output alternator for Honda Accords??? My car runs great and had no problems. But now, if I run my stereo and AC at the same time, after a fiew minutes my battery light will come on. If I turn either of them off, after a fiew minutes the light will turn off. I have already replaced the battery. No baybe my altornator is just starting to get week, and needs replacing. But I would rather install one that is going to put out a bit more than and OEM part.:stupid:

AccordEpicenter
06-19-2003, 09:14 AM
There are no upgrades unless you get a rewound alt. I got one from a guy on the internet and paid less than $150, and it put out about 130-140 amps. It supported my 1250W rms system with the stock battery, mild dimming when driving and bumping at the same time. At idle it puts out next to nothing, so you cant sit at idle and play the system, maybe if you rev it to 1500 rpm then youd be fine.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-19-2003, 07:52 PM
High Output Alternators (http://www.powermastermotorsports.com/Sports_Compact/sports_compact.html)

POS carb
06-20-2003, 06:56 AM
yea they made me one pretty cheap at a shop.