PDA

View Full Version : European 3gen Accord

euro3gen
06-19-2003, 02:34 PM
http://koti.mbnet.fi/abbe/accord/

I had to show you what european 3gen accord looks like. I haven`t seen any pics or information about them on this site. the car in the pictures could use a good wash wax and it would look much better. So what do you think about european model?

euro3gen
06-19-2003, 02:38 PM
I meen wash and wax, there is mistakes because I`m not that good in english

blazin3gen
06-19-2003, 02:41 PM
damn man love it! lets see the engine shot! i love those damn Tail Lights!!

shepherd79
06-19-2003, 03:12 PM
nice car. i love the tail lights. oh wait i have them.

blazin3gen
06-19-2003, 03:27 PM
wow u got those JDM tails?

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-19-2003, 03:28 PM
Nice 3g.. JDM Tails Looks Nice.. But I have JDM Corner Lenses!! Dope!!!!

Silver86LX
06-19-2003, 04:02 PM
Man nice car. I love thos JDM headlights and the rear bumper lights too!

A20A1
06-19-2003, 05:18 PM
I can only seem to get 1/3rd of every pic to load... :( damn my internet.

87lxi accord
06-19-2003, 06:52 PM
looks pretty nice, i like the flip up lights though.

1989 DX R
06-19-2003, 07:12 PM
Oh man, you have the B20a that we all want!

I'm going to fly there and steal your car. ;)

DarknessRS
06-20-2003, 12:00 AM
There are a few posts about the Euro 3gen Accords. Feel free to check them out:

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18941
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11429

(Use the search feature: keyword "euro")

Let me know if you ever want to trade your lights for the pop ups, I'll gladly do it. :D

Rick
06-20-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Silver86LX
Man nice car. I love thos JDM headlights and the rear bumper lights too!

You mean the rear fog lights :D.

http://users.kymp.net/dsl1109d/honda/honda23.jpg

MrBen
06-20-2003, 12:12 AM
I dunno I like the European Accord, but it looks... old. I like my Japanese Accord more..

carotman
06-20-2003, 12:40 AM
I don't really like the rear foglights in the bumper.

A 88-89 style bumper would be better in the front too. That car would look nicer :)

euro3gen
06-20-2003, 02:43 AM
In european models there is no difference in 86-89 accords. I also like flip up lights more and european accord aerodeck has 88-89 front bumber and thats why I`m trying to find aerodeck who could "donate" flip up lights and new bumber to my car. I think too that european model looks older than US model

euro3gen
06-20-2003, 02:51 AM
http://koti.mbnet.fi/abbe/toninsuperakkordi/

there is more pictures about my accord. for example engine pic, which is taken when the engine was very dirty.

shepherd79
06-20-2003, 03:28 AM
yeah, i have JDM tail lights. i think i am the only one in US to have them beside A20A1 (mike)

DarknessRS
06-20-2003, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by euro3gen
In european models there is no difference in 86-89 accords. I also like flip up lights more and european accord aerodeck has 88-89 front bumber and thats why I`m trying to find aerodeck who could "donate" flip up lights and new bumber to my car. I think too that european model looks older than US model

Like I said earlier, I'd be willing to trade my flip ups sometime (probably when I get another car to drive around). The only problem is paying the expensive shipping.

carotman
06-20-2003, 06:09 AM
The fixed lights would look nice if mated with the newer bumper style I think.

You could even get the japanese corner lights that go with the fixed lights. They look real nice

Sinistar
06-22-2003, 10:03 PM
hey that euro is pretty good looking. It almost looks like mine but has different tail and bumper fogs. I'm looking for anything to make my 85 4DR Accord into a hybrid stealth machine of death(velox scythes, nakayama vadors, enkei cp1, maxxim e-racers, and the like, etc. Colorway Flat whites, black, and red detail. Yeah you got it right folks straight up Darkside of the force on this baby Brilliant white ext. glo kit, and blue int kit. tinted 50%, and slamed like it's goin out of style. I'm trying to get ahold of some of those all red tinted backtail lights and all clear front bumper lenses or red front bumper lenses. Thats where it stands now all bumpers and trim/lips are painted and such as long as some dash gauges moded to all blue in entirety of the dash. those picks will be put on here when they get developed next week. untill then it's back to work.

Sinistar <^*^>
\/ \/

blazin3gen
06-22-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Sinistar
hey that euro is pretty good looking. It almost looks like mine but has different tail and bumper fogs. I'm looking for anything to make my 85 4DR Accord into a hybrid stealth machine of death(velox scythes, nakayama vadors, enkei cp1, maxxim e-racers, and the like, etc. Colorway Flat whites, black, and red detail. Yeah you got it right folks straight up Darkside of the force on this baby Brilliant white ext. glo kit, and blue int kit. tinted 50%, and slamed like it's goin out of style. I'm trying to get ahold of some of those all red tinted backtail lights and all clear front bumper lenses or red front bumper lenses. Thats where it stands now all bumpers and trim/lips are painted and such as long as some dash gauges moded to all blue in entirety of the dash. those picks will be put on here when they get developed next week. untill then it's back to work.

Sinistar <^*^>
\/ \/

2gen accord?? got pics

89AcCOrDmike
06-23-2003, 12:23 AM
damnit I want those headlights! would that be a hard conversion?? probably since we can't find those headlights around here right?

NXRacer
06-24-2003, 08:34 AM
Bastard's got the B20a!!! I'm so jealous!! Those headlights look like crap IMO. Even if they are JDM, i still dont like em. I DO like the motor tho!!

Sinistar
06-27-2003, 06:47 AM
this sounds pretty hard to hear (especially for me) But I'm going to sell it
due to so many problems it's giving me. no cpu right now and I'm basically up a creek with a mystery engine problem somewhere inbetween carb and ignition. I have my mechanic taking a look at the carb diagrams untill we attempt any further work on the car. Since well it's all I got right now untill I save up for a newer ride. Right now though I'm looking at a Honda CH80 in black this ones white in the pic a white Honda CH80 (http://www3.telus.net/dougsimpson/OldScoot.html)
Also the car just died on me it just stopped running. And I think there was foul play involved in the process since my search for a good mechanic was a failure untill I gave it to my real mechanic. You could just say the mech that did this knew a quick trick to fuck it up and then this guy stole all my shit. So I'm looking to get this thing running and then sell it as soon as possible.

Sinistar <:burn: >