PDA

View Full Version : heres my cardomain site, just got this car 3 days ago.

87lxi accord
06-19-2003, 06:43 PM
Hey guys just got this 87 accord lx-i hatch 3 days ago. I Love it to death :D , its fun as hell to drive :super: . It has a manual transmition, and i dont think i'll ever drive an auto. Let me know what you guys think and give me some ideas for the future. Thanks.

heres the link to my page:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/87lxiaccord

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-19-2003, 07:05 PM
Looks Good.. Enjoy

87lxi accord
06-19-2003, 07:18 PM
I will man, cant wait to get this project started.

87lxi accord
06-19-2003, 07:30 PM
hey everyone, drop some suggestions please, thanks.

89AccordLvr
06-19-2003, 07:56 PM
looks good make sure everythin is in good conditions as far as parts go and timing , oil , plugs then start the modding, IMO go for performance first your simple bolt-ons then go for looks , just read on this board there's alot of things you can do, hope you have fun, by the way how long it take u to learn stick and did you ever get mad messing up the first times?

87lxi accord
06-19-2003, 08:12 PM
nope in 3 days i killed it 3 times, 2 the first day one the next and havnt killed it since. I first tried on a truck though and it was hard as hell to drive, our cars are pretty cooprative. i love driving my car its fun.

87lxi accord
06-20-2003, 07:16 AM
Feedback guys, and i need starting ideas.

markmdz89hatch
06-20-2003, 08:39 AM
ok, first of all, great looking car. It looks to be in great shape with little/no rust.

Most of all, enjoy it and be safe. With that, please please please don't go putting stickers all over it. Please keep it that color. IMO, that's one of the best colors ever on a hatch.

Suggestions for first things to do, as AccordLvr mentioned, make sure it's in prime running condition first. Then, I'd go with quick hp, better throttle feel, and do the CAI and 2 1/4" catback. Both are relatively cheap and offer a great return.

Post up more pics man!

As for looks upgrades, just do a search on hatchback in the Pics forum, and you'll find many threads like "Post your hatch", and in there, you'll find many sweet looking hatchs. Specifically, try and find pics of Jims (the suspension forum moderator) late hatch, mainly b/c it was the same color/year/model as yours.

Good luck bro!

87lxi accord
06-20-2003, 10:29 AM
thanks man, yea the stickers were there when i got the car but dont worry they're comin off as soon as possible.

LX-i Girl
06-20-2003, 11:52 AM
hey it looks a lot like my car. :)

umm you have a DX bumber on the front of your car though! but dont feel bad. my gf's LXi hatch has a non painted one as well. :(

cool car. lower that bitch and get to modding! :)

EDIT: oops lol i fogot i was on ambers computer! hheheh

87lxi accord
06-20-2003, 12:06 PM
its a DX bumper? hmm didnt know that. oh well i like the way the car looks over all. Yea i cant wait to start moding.