PDA

View Full Version : I Missed Up Big Time

Rendon LX-i
06-19-2003, 10:49 PM
Damn. i am fucking dum. i saw alot of cars that have holes in there bumbers u know what i am taking about on civics and shit. will i tryed doing that with my 3g will fuck my friend was beening gay and fucked it all up. i gonna take it in and fucking fix it but damn. it look wack. lol.:crying:

Rendon LX-i
06-19-2003, 10:55 PM
this is in the back. has anyone did this before

smufguy
06-20-2003, 05:50 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/super/typesdragoon/Smileys/tfg.gif

You gotta be kidding trying to get the cheesy look of those after market bumper looks on ur stock bumper. Anywho, this is one of the reasons, we dont give a shit about how our car looks outside, but rather put our time and effort on our engines.

POS carb
06-20-2003, 06:53 AM
don't worry man trial and error. That shit happens

1988starter
06-20-2003, 12:16 PM
I have no clue what he said

Rendon LX-i
06-20-2003, 09:05 PM
i got it fixed. lol. fuck that never gonna happen agian. lol. that shit dont fit a 3geez hell na. lol my bad

smufguy
06-20-2003, 09:52 PM
hahahaha, i hope it does not happen rendon cause thats some funny shit :D :D

bobafett
06-20-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by smufguy
we dont give a shit about how our car looks outside, but rather put our time and effort on our engines.

haha i wish that were the case here. but its not.. only about 1/3 of the people on here have any performance mods!

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-23-2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by smufguy
http://www.angelfire.com/super/typesdragoon/Smileys/tfg.gif

Anywho, this is one of the reasons, we dont give a shit about how our car looks outside, but rather put our time and effort on our engines.

That's dumbest shit I have ever heard in life..If you car looks like shit , your engine is probably running like shit too.. Some of you need to go out sometime. This is probably the main reason ppl shit on 3geez some much.

http://www.digitalsurrender.com/meet/meet1.JPG

smufguy
06-23-2003, 08:42 AM
Yo matt, what i was saying is that Most of us here dont give a shit about how our car looks before we do some kinda performance mod. People putting body kits on a stock car is what im trying to give an example of. :rolleyes: and that was pertaining to him cutting his rear bumper.

Just cause your car looks like shit, does not necessarily mean ur engine sucks too. Well, Chris (civteck) his civic looked like shit when he brought it to the meet and it still is an eye sore with banged up shit in the back, but u know what, it got potential. People like him and me dont give a fuck about how the car looks before we do something that can actually make it go faster.

Performance before looks ~~~ thats the bottom line of what i was trying to say :werd:

Rendon LX-i
06-23-2003, 07:48 PM
its fixed but. its all good. a man my shit aint slow. thats all i got to say. ppls in this town under estamate my ride. when they here it go. there like fuck that. u know. but it all good

dXsquared
06-23-2003, 08:07 PM
so whats so special about your car? 110 horsepower isnt that fast

Travis

Rendon LX-i
06-23-2003, 08:13 PM
110.no. i have alot more then that. i redid my drivetrain.

dXsquared
06-23-2003, 08:14 PM
well... re doing your drive train doesnt add HP... what have you done? lets hear it

Travis

dXsquared
06-23-2003, 08:27 PM
did you chicken out? cant think of a list of mods? did you think i was an idiot??

Travis

Elijah
06-23-2003, 10:32 PM
Ur funny DX.Give the kid a break he spells worse then I do.

dXsquared
06-23-2003, 10:35 PM
hahah.. well shit... he deserves to be pushed around.. he is a typical ricer... cut holes in bumpers, think fixing driveline will add HP...

then he cant even tell me what he has modded

Travis

Rendon LX-i
09-01-2003, 12:02 AM
SHut the fuck up DX or what ever. man u dont know shit.if u do your drive train your gonna get better torque. i shaved my fly wheel and got a 88 lx tranny on a fucking 86. why u got to talk shit anyway. just cuz i got holes in my bumper doesnt mean i am a ricer fucking dum ass. u need to watch what your saying. i prolly smoke your ass anyhow. i tought your ass was suppose to help me out not fucking dis me a shit. Driveline. its drive train TRAVIS. Haha. back your shit up when u talk dumass. u dont talk to me like that.

2old_honda
09-01-2003, 01:12 AM
haha.....two months later

sanjay
09-01-2003, 03:13 AM
hahaha, yeah., that's sooo funny.

I'm a ricer. I like rice. :D

Rendon, i think you need to take a little time before you post.
You're spelling isn't too flashy - I couldn't understand a thing you said in your first post. But, no bagging on your car though :)

Rendon LX-i
09-01-2003, 10:22 AM
its all good. I just hate when people hate on my car.

deadlight
09-01-2003, 08:24 PM
Yeah but I wouldn't have tried to nail him for driveline instead of saying drivetrain, that's only one grammatical error compared to I don't know how many. Everyone messes up so no biggie, if that weren't the case I would have a crack/shatter-free windshield.