PDA

View Full Version : Results From The Ontario Meet.

pimp86LX
06-21-2003, 09:03 AM
This thread is for the guys who are. RIGHT NOW. at the Ontario meet. I'm sitting here right now, doing nothing (well watching super2nrTV) AND ITS DRIVING ME FRICKING INSANE.:crying:

Anyway. Tommorow or whatever, I want the ontario meet guys to reply here and tell us all about it/post pictures etc.

note: if i posted this in the wrong section plz move it.

-One very sad pimp

dXsquared
06-21-2003, 10:23 AM
i was also watchin Super Tuner thinkin of the accord meet.. im pretty sad that i cant go.. oh well.. we can have another smaller meet in the fall

Travis

Y3G
06-21-2003, 06:06 PM
you damb right there will be another meet this fall!!
and this time travis come!!!

1988starter
06-21-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by DXHATCHBACK
i was also watchin Super Tuner thinkin of the accord meet.. im pretty sad that i cant go.. oh well.. we can have another smaller meet in the fall

Travis

Bitch missing our meet :lol
Mike and Matt got picts and they will post them soon for every body all I have to say is that meet kicked ass i cannot wait untill the next one

dXsquared
06-21-2003, 08:03 PM
jesus! you guys have like 5 threads makin me out to be the bad guy.. its the damn 3 g... it needs alot of work to go the 5 hours each way...

this fall i will be there fo sho

Travis

1988starter
06-21-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by DXHATCHBACK
jesus! you guys have like 5 threads makin me out to be the bad guy.. its the damn 3 g... it needs alot of work to go the 5 hours each way...

this fall i will be there fo sho

Travis

I was up untill 1 am the night before the meet getting my car ready cleaning it and most inportantly getting my check engine light to turn off. only slept like 4 hours but it was way worth it.

87accordlxph
06-21-2003, 08:06 PM
OH MY GOD!!!

Another meet?!
YES!
And now how many ppl are goin?
Perhaps more than just 5 guys and 2 girls? Hmmm?

-Mike from Sarnia!

dXsquared
06-21-2003, 08:07 PM
so was the TAC there? and the QAC? and the PT Cruisers??

Travis

1988starter
06-21-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by 87accordlxph
OH MY GOD!!!

Another meet?!
YES!
And now how many ppl are goin?
Perhaps more than just 5 guys and 2 girls? Hmmm?

-Mike from Sarnia!

Well give me a head count and I will bring food Eh? and I really cannot imagine too many people trying to follow y3g but actually I was strating to get a feel for the area by the end of the meet

87accordlxph
06-21-2003, 08:14 PM
Hey man I survived! w/ the busted cv boot and my ride's not 100% perfect here.
The idea was to COME! regardless!
All I can say was that it was a good time.
We did a lot in one day! from red wire loom that Mike was putting in his car to the nice BBQ'n done by Corey (well done, just the way I like it :D ) and the damn segals that tried to bomb our cars!
Oh yeah, one more thing, what was with all those PT crusers there? like duh? this is where our meet was.

You guys missed a good time! Sorry.

-Mike from Sarnia!

1988starter
06-21-2003, 08:16 PM
You cannot forget the fried cap and rotor from mikes car and the timing setting.

Damn ugly PT crusers

dXsquared
06-21-2003, 08:19 PM
mike? the one with the loom??? what happened? just wear and tear??

Travis

87accordlxph
06-21-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by 1988starter
Well give me a head count and I will bring food Eh? and I really cannot imagine too many people trying to follow y3g but actually I was strating to get a feel for the area by the end of the meet

Hahahah, yeah!

Next meet I won't get lost and not buy U.S. money when the meet is in Canada, EH? :D

Pizza Hut story

Waitress: Are you ready to order?

Me: Uhhh, yeah I want the Canadian EH? special!

:lol :lol :lol

-Mike from Sarnia!

1988starter
06-21-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by 87accordlxph
Hahahah, yeah!

Next meet I won't get lost and not buy U.S. money when the meet is in Canada, EH? :D

Pizza Hut story

Waitress: Are you ready to order?

Me: Uhhh, yeah I want the Canadian EH? special!

:lol :lol :lol

-Mike from Sarnia!

That was good stuff and hopefully next time I wont have to have my trunk strip searched when getting back into the us
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19751

87accordlxph
06-21-2003, 08:26 PM
You cannot forget the fried cap and rotor from mikes car and the timing setting.

Damn ugly PT crusers

Oh yeah, that was when I just got there like an hour later and I finally find you guys :werd:
Ah, the PT Cruiser's, my favorite one was the one with the wood grain body!!! :D

-Mike from Sarnia!

dXsquared
06-21-2003, 08:34 PM

so what the fuck happened??? was it just old? and what was wrong with his timing?

Travis

1988starter
06-21-2003, 08:51 PM
Yea they were old his rotor looked totaly fried and his timing was off because he has no timing gun and he was never able to set it.

Y3G
06-22-2003, 06:55 AM
his car barly ran when it got there but purred like a kitten when we where done

Mike's89AccordLX
06-27-2003, 08:43 AM
Ok I want to see those threads about DXHATCHBACK. And don't piss and moan about a measly 5 hour trip. I drove 1100 miles straight through. The trip took such a huge toll on my body that I was really sick the next day (glad I left a day to recoup for the meet) I drove 17 hours straight to go to the meet. DON'T COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone please pm me the threads about DX plz.