PDA

View Full Version : sad story bye 3g

88AccorD4Life
06-21-2003, 08:02 PM
:wave: i had sold my 3g to a friend who i thought would take care of it while i thought i was gonna like this 84 bmw 325e ( performance-170 hp rwd straight 6, 5 spd. turns out dont like it ne more parts are outragous!! now to see how the hondas doing friggin thing is beat to hell all he does is go for "L" rides in it and redline it and i had cut the springs and all he does is ride around with 5 or more ppl. one day my friend seen him go down a street with a dip in it and he said the car went up the dip then"SLAM" oil dripping even worse than the little slow leak it had now it drips by the second and im sure he dont fill it. and the latest news is needs new brake system. and i miss it so much after the 2grand of work. so if some one want to host my 1 pic of it the day of the sale you cant see it it wasnt much but i love it most dependle car ever. the only problem was thermostat and right rear wishbone from hitting massive pothole. no on to bigger and better to a autotragic 91 accord coupe. with problems for me to work with and no 3geez forum to help me and seem i cant find any 4th gen forums like this it sucks! well c ya guys keep in touch always browsing this site. please host my memory pic! :werd: :sadwave: Tommy

Jims 86LXI HB
06-21-2003, 08:58 PM
Try www.honda-acura.net

krott5333
06-22-2003, 02:35 AM
umm... who cares, the car knows that you took good care of it, thats all that matters.. its in someone elses hands now, let it go.. think of most of the 3g's sitting in a junkyard, used and abused..

Oh well, what can ya do, just chunks of metal..

But a skyline.. is not just chunks of metal.. thats a different story...

Reptile
06-22-2003, 06:14 AM
That just sucks. I always hate to hear about any good car getting abused like that.

88AccorD4Life
06-23-2003, 06:22 AM
any 1 want to see the car host the pic

AccordEpicenter
06-23-2003, 10:08 AM
haha that reminds me of a kid who bought our 91 accord with 173k on it, the first week he had it he ran into a concrete barrier at at parking lot and pushed the bumper in about 3 inches, shattering the ac condenser and radiator. About 2 mos after that the dipshit tries to make a right turn into traffic and gets hit (his fault) and totals the car... I saw him about 2 weeks ago and he ran his beretta out of oil, and about a month before that he got into another accident.

Osiris
06-23-2003, 03:34 PM
I coulda told you the older beemers suck when it comes to maintence. But sorry to hear about your luck. I know how you feel cuz ive had 6 cars in two years before i came across my Accord. Only thing i would trade it for is a new Honda.

AccordEpicenter
06-24-2003, 01:14 PM
ditto

HostileJava
06-24-2003, 01:18 PM
i'll host the pic
[email protected]