PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual CT/ NEW ENGLAND MEET!

88LXi68
06-22-2003, 03:07 PM
I want to start to organize our 2nd annual CT/ New England meet. Last year's meet was a big success and I am hoping we can get a bigger turnout this year. I am setting the tentative date for this meet Saturday August 23.

I would like to hold this meet at Hammonast State Beach/Park. It is located in CT and it is obviously a beach. I think this would be a cool spot because there would PLENTY of room, great area to take pictures, relaxing atmosphere, girls in bikinis, and it would hopefully entice some of the NY 3geez and RI 3geez to take a ride.

If any one has any ideas, questions, comments, concerns please post away. I hope we can get something organized.

One question I would like to ask is if you guys would be ok with giving an invitation to all Honda/Acuras because I am member of Honda-Tech.com and there are quite a few in this region. Let me know guys!

Steve

Coroncho80
06-22-2003, 05:17 PM
Well, you know that I've been waiting for this meet for a while now. I really want this meet to happen. Let's see what happens.

Morpheus
06-23-2003, 09:00 AM
If I could drive I might do it.
I think a meet on the Cape would be way better IMO.

88LXi68
06-23-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Morpheus
If I could drive I might do it.
I think a meet on the Cape would be way better IMO.

I am definitely up for more suggestions. I was just shooting out something to get some feedback.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-23-2003, 09:52 AM
sounds good to me.. any motel I can stay in while up there? let me know.. I go into work the 22nd but don't come out until the 23rd..which would kinda suck for me.. Since I would have to take a late night drive.. so let me know if there are any motels near by.. But We are in. ( car & I )

88LXi68
06-23-2003, 10:01 AM
There are plenty of motels in the area, but I will get you a list ASAP and prices for them.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-23-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by 88LXi68
There are plenty of motels in the area, but I will get you a list ASAP and prices for them.

Thanks!! Hopefully we can make this happen

RobT5580
06-24-2003, 06:54 AM
Count me in as well.....Should be good as long as we dont get more rain in august like we have been having.

3G Jester
06-24-2003, 07:20 AM
hammonassit is the best bet---cape cod is too much for our NY and PA boys.

i would LOVE to go. i jsut dont know if ill even be in a honda or not....i know ill deffinatly have a car though..... :(

HostileJava
06-24-2003, 08:35 AM
Let me know when you have a definite date and locations please.

88LXi68
06-24-2003, 08:59 AM
I am setting the definite date as August 23. Location will be most likely be at this beach.

3G Jester
06-24-2003, 02:37 PM
sounds good to me. ill put in for the time off now. best to do it early as possible.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-24-2003, 02:43 PM
Is the meeting place before or after New Haven? Just trying to paint a picture of out of town guys like myself.. Usually takes me 45 minutes to get to New Haven..

88LXi68
06-24-2003, 03:36 PM
past new haven

Coroncho80
06-24-2003, 04:28 PM
Hey steve, is the meeting close to the one we had last year!?

I can't wait! :super:

88LXi68
06-24-2003, 04:38 PM
umm not really. This is on the shoreline, last year we were in the middle of CT.

Johnny O
06-24-2003, 05:43 PM
I will try to show up with car on trailer,hopefully there is enough room for a trailer.Will love to go,hopefully see you guys there.

88LXi68
06-24-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Johnny O
I will try to show up with car on trailer,hopefully there is enough room for a trailer.Will love to go,hopefully see you guys there.

OHHH hell yea!!! That would be great if you could make it Johnny. I would love to see the car again :super: :D

86hatchbackLXi
06-25-2003, 09:16 AM
ill be there, just gotta take the day off of work

TJ89Accord
06-26-2003, 10:45 PM
Where in Conn is that? Off 95? I just drove out to ct last monday, and it was only about a 2 hour drive. Just wonderin how far off of 95 it is, maybe Ill look on MapQuest...

tim

88LXi68
06-27-2003, 04:01 AM
this should answer everyone's questions on directions......

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS AND INFO (http://dep.state.ct.us/stateparks/parks/hammonasset.htm#Directions)

TJ89Accord
06-27-2003, 08:19 PM
wow thats not too far, maybe an hour and a half from me. Maybe Ill be able to show up then... I actually went a little farther than that the other day, got off at exit 57.

tim

Coroncho80
07-02-2003, 05:10 AM
Bump :D

markmdz89hatch
07-02-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Johnny O

HOLY SHIT! Hell yeah Jonny-O! That would be crazy as hell to see that fugg'in rocket ship show up. PS> As of now, you are now 1 of 1 with a turbo A20A-3G. There use to be another, but he just announced plans to dismantle the project and part it out.

PS> Give me a call about that suspension setup. I tried e-mailing you back and got an undeliverable receipt. (860.689.3498)

OH yeah guys, OBVIOUSLY, I'll be showing up. Might just have a few suprises by then, but we'll have to see. (I may need another driver ;) ) ...and that's all I have to say about that...

And, by the way, just incase anyone was wondering.... NO, I refuse to bring the hot dog and hamburg buns. And I promise everyone that I will not do anything stupid like changing the entire interior over the day of the meet so I'll only be about 2-3 hours late this time. :cool:

Hey Maurice, do us all a favor and don't leave 10 hours before the meet when it only takes you 4 to get there. If you wake my ass up again there WILL be hell to pay. I'll drop your giant Colombian nut-hugger wearing ass like a dirty habbit. :D PS> Try to bring the wife, and I'll do my best to convince mine to go too.

Coroncho80
07-02-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch

Hey Maurice, do us all a favor and don't leave 10 hours before the meet when it only takes you 4 to get there. If you wake my ass up again there WILL be hell to pay. I'll drop your giant Colombian nut-hugger wearing ass like a dirty habbit. :D PS> Try to bring the wife, and I'll do my best to convince mine to go too.

hahahaha I just get too excited when I'm going to a meeting, specially if its far from philly :D about my wife going, you know she is always with me ;)

So, you might have a surprise for us, huh!? something like Brad's surprise!? because that was a really really nice surprise :D AWD Turbo ............ Nice .................. :D

3G Jester
07-03-2003, 12:02 AM
count me in. whether im in the 3g, the 6g or the van im borrowing from my dad while my hondas remain off the road.......ill be there. ill be sure to get lots of sleep though before the meet ;)

HostileJava
07-09-2003, 07:27 PM
This still happening?

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
07-09-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by HostileJava
This still happening?

YEP

HostileJava
07-09-2003, 07:34 PM
Cool, I just might have a big suprise for everyone there.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
07-09-2003, 07:38 PM
Cool, I just might have a big suprise for everyone there.

More Kids? I'll bring the camara! :)

HostileJava
07-09-2003, 08:00 PM
Nah, with the car. Major upgrade :D I'm not sure if I'm going to say anything more.

Coroncho80
07-10-2003, 06:19 AM
Nah, with the car. Major upgrade :D I'm not sure if I'm going to say anything more.

Could this have to do with ............. Brad!? :D If it does, that would be a really good thing! I would really really really would love to see it.

HostileJava
07-10-2003, 10:04 AM
Let's just say it has somthing to do with Brad and the tranny that just took a shit on me.

stizle
07-10-2003, 02:07 PM
heheh i know what it is. Java i wont spoil it for ya though, i'll let you have your fun!!

So what is the day and time and place ???

HostileJava
07-11-2003, 09:04 AM
I am setting the definite date as August 23. Location will be most likely be at this beach.

Still the correct date?

88LXi68
07-11-2003, 11:06 AM
Still the correct date?

Correct

Coroncho80
07-11-2003, 01:27 PM
Let's just say it has somthing to do with Brad and the tranny that just took a shit on me.

:lol I know what it is too. So, lets just wait. I really wanna check it out! :D

stizle
07-11-2003, 02:39 PM
Maybe i'll be ther too with my new tegasaurus Ls, that is if get it or not.

HostileJava
07-15-2003, 06:24 AM
To the Top

Eluden
07-16-2003, 01:41 PM
Haven't been on this site in a while...sorry guys. But I'm glad i found this. I'll be there again, shift light in my automatic and all!!! And Mark, please, show up on time!!!

Coroncho80
07-16-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Eluden
Haven't been on this site in a while...sorry guys. But I'm glad i found this. I'll be there again, shift light in my automatic and all!!! And Mark, please, show up on time!!!

Who are you!? were you there last year?? Could you be the kid one rim that he had gotten from Ebay!?!?!?! :D

Eluden
07-18-2003, 06:10 AM
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.....and now they are all on the car

Coroncho80
07-18-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Eluden
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.....and now they are all on the car

Danm, welcome back. It would be the bomb if you go. I really wanna see those rims on your car bro.

markmdz89hatch
07-18-2003, 08:50 AM
Andrew = Pimp-Nasty!

Don't worry bro, I'm not on time for anything. Why start now?!?!?:flip:

Eluden
07-18-2003, 10:38 AM
Mark...You'd be late for your own funeral!!!!!

Ya, I love those rims on my car...But I like the Alpine CVA-1003 in-dash, motorized monitor and PS2 setup a lil bit better

luis1578
07-19-2003, 07:25 PM
Well you know i'll be there with my 3gee, I might be late cause of
work but i'll try my best to be there........

Coroncho80
07-22-2003, 07:32 PM
go up again :D

HostileJava
07-23-2003, 03:27 AM
We need a meeting time and a list of hotels, Jen and I will probably be staying for the weekend.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
07-23-2003, 05:22 AM
We need a meeting time and a list of hotels, Jen and I will probably be staying for the weekend.

Here you go Sir!

Dirrections & Hotels (http://dep.state.ct.us/stateparks/parks/hammonasset.htm#Directions)

88LXi68
07-23-2003, 05:23 AM
I am working on finding some hotels in the area. The closet ones are Inns that are VERY expensive @ like 100-150 a night. I am looking for something like a Howard Johnson or Motel 6. You could always camp at the park! :)

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
07-23-2003, 05:27 AM
I am working on finding some hotels in the area. The closet ones are Inns that are VERY expensive @ like 100-150 a night. I am looking for something like a Howard Johnson or Motel 6.

Also.. I would Suggest PriceLine or Orbitz. I saved a pretty decent chunk of change last week. Hey Steve! What would be a Good meating time? I need enough time to savor all the victories agains the teg! :)

88LXi68
07-23-2003, 05:31 AM
12:30? Looking at Priceline and some maps, the best bet is to get a Hotel room in New Haven or along I-95. Madison is a small RICH community and their prices look to be a little inflated. I will take a ride down there this week and get some info.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
07-23-2003, 05:48 AM
12:30? Looking at Priceline and some maps, the best bet is to get a Hotel room in New Haven or along I-95. Madison is a small RICH community and their prices look to be a little inflated. I will take a ride down there this week and get some info.

Sounds Good! Also I would Suggest that the PA MA & NJ ppl that plan to attent get together.. Find out who really is going and who is not going.. Work out some type of Schedule or plan..Maybe u guys can save money this way. I am probably the only from nYc going so I am kinda facked!

HostileJava
07-23-2003, 06:30 AM
You could still meet us at a hotel/motel and we might get a group rate.

HostileJava
07-23-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
Here you go Sir!

Dirrections & Hotels (http://dep.state.ct.us/stateparks/parks/hammonasset.htm#Directions)

I saw that before but couldn't find a listing of nearby hotels.

Coroncho80
07-23-2003, 07:16 AM
I need enough time to savor all the victories agains the teg! :)

hahahaha estas loco compadre! :lol

3G Jester
07-24-2003, 09:33 PM
woah...i havent been on in a while...a few weeks if im correct.

i joined the air force. i ship out in either january or march. umm...wow.
ok

can i get the time date location blah d blah blah so i can get teh days off??

oh yea....ps....I GET THE AV6 BACK TODAY!!!!!! inlike......9 10 hours or so. heh.
peace

-trav

3G Jester
07-24-2003, 09:37 PM
ok nevermind i suck. hammonasset aug. 23rd. im there.

how many days tho\ugh? this talk of hotels makes me curious?

SteveDX89
07-27-2003, 05:26 PM
I hope to attend as well. PA guys, we gotta figure out a hotel so we can try to get a group rate like someone said. I'm all about saving money when I can. We could meet somewhere along 95 in NY, then head up as a convoy.

HostileJava
07-28-2003, 05:09 AM
Alright, who will be staying there overnight? We need a couple hotels so we can call them up and ask about group rates. This needs to be done shortly.

88LXi68
07-28-2003, 05:18 AM
I was telling Matt that if he is interested in heading to the Berlin Turnpike for a night of cruising he should get a hotel closer to that. I dont know if any of you guys would be interested in something like that, but if you are there is a hotel in town that is a very reasonable price. It is like $50 a night and it is a motel 6. It isnt a scummy place and is actually pretty clean. The "pike" is about 35-40 minutes from the beach at like 65mph.

LET ME KNOW GUYS!! It would really cool to see all you guys stay a night and hit the pike.

Coroncho80
07-28-2003, 01:00 PM
I was telling Matt that if he is interested in heading to the Berlin Turnpike for a night of cruising he should get a hotel closer to that. I dont know if any of you guys would be interested in something like that, but if you are there is a hotel in town that is a very reasonable price. It is like $50 a night and it is a motel 6. It isnt a scummy place and is actually pretty clean. The "pike" is about 35-40 minutes from the beach at like 65mph.

LET ME KNOW GUYS!! It would really cool to see all you guys stay a night and hit the pike.

Danm, that sounds like a plan to me. I'm down for staying over night and have some fun over there. $50 per night sounds pretty resonable to me. I'll be taking 4 or 5 ppl with me and thats including myself.

Hey Steve, what's in the "pike"!? perhaps, action? if you know what I mean ........... :D

HostileJava
07-28-2003, 01:10 PM
Can we have an address and phone # for the motel 6 please? I'll call and see how many people we would need if we can get a group rate.

SteveDX89
07-28-2003, 02:43 PM
50 bucks a night sounds good to me also. I wouldn't mind driving to the beach either. Let's hook it up. Also, when is everyone planning on going up? I saw a meeting time of 12:30 so I'd rather drive up Friday night and then leave Sunday morning. Would this work for anyone else (Hostile, Coroncho, Stizle, ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›)?

Coroncho80
07-28-2003, 05:30 PM
I really dont know about leaving friday because I have to work that week and weekend. I'm taking off on saturday and probably sunday if we're doing the stay over night thing. So, friday would be a no go for me. I don't think I can take off Friday, saturday and sunday. But I defenitely would like to stay over night. I wanna see what CT has going on over there and maybe hit the beach!? :D

88LXi68
07-28-2003, 06:00 PM
Motel 6
1341 Silas Deane Hwy
Wethersfield, CT 06109
Phone: (860) 563-5900

SteveDX89
07-28-2003, 06:22 PM
Hostile, are you still calling to find out info.? If so, count me in.

HostileJava
07-28-2003, 06:55 PM
I'll be calling them tommorow morning when I get to work.

88LXi68
07-29-2003, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Coroncho80
Hey Steve, what's in the "pike"!? perhaps, action? if you know what I mean ........... :D

Well, the Pike is like a carshow every friday and saturday night. People race, but the majority get caught. There are sooooo many police patrolling it nowadays. If you obey the traffic laws and dont have anything really flashy or annoying you will not get a ticket. When I go out there I usually make a couple laps, park for 30min or so and then go back out for a bit. There are a wide variety of cars, and if racing is in your eyes Maurice we can go down to Hartford for the races that they hold there around 11:30 or so.

88LXi68
07-29-2003, 05:37 AM
From the site about the pike

So what's the "Pike" all About?

"The Pike" as us Pike Peeps refer to it, is called the Berlin Turnpike which we feel is the wildest "cruise scene" in New England if not in the whole eastern seaboard. Located in Berlin, Newington, and Wethersfield CT, on any given Friday or Saturday night you can find 500 or more imports, domestics, hot rods, muscle cars, low riders, customs, exotics, street bikes, etc.. cruising the pike.

Nowadays the pike is what it was and so much more. Not only can you find the old timers out at Olympia Diner or Hooters on a Friday evening, you'll see a host of late model performance vehicles equipped, hi tech turbo systems, supercharger, computer controlled nitrous systems and stand alone engine management systems. The next generation of hi tech cruisers have engaged the pike cruise scene and adopted it as their own. You can find all types of people at the pike. Whether it be a group of imports rolling up the pike with external wastegates roaring, a wheel tubbed pro street Chevelle out for an evening of intimidation, a late model Camaro SS with slicks, a huge pack of crotch rocket street bikes buzzing through traffic or a car load of people in mom's minivan just there to observe the sites, sounds, and action.

Not only will one find a plethora of fine automobiles but the great enthusiasts who drive them. You can find all sorts of discussions like who's car is faster than who's and is my turbocharged 4 banger better than your big displacement V8. It's not only about the cars but the great friends that you'll surely make. We consider ourselves a family as a whole with cars, trucks, and bikes binding us together.

So head on up to Rte. 5/15 in central Connecticut. It's easy to get to from anywhere. The bulk of the cruise action takes place between Taco Bell in Berlin north about 4 miles up the road where you hit McDonalds in Newington, and all points in between. It's not unheard of for the action to extend almost into Meriden at the beginning of the pike and all the way up into Wethersfield where it ends. Stop on up, drive safe, be responsible and please don't race through traffic. Oh and also be careful of Berlin and Newington's finest. They roll about as deep as the cruisers. Seriously though. Help us preserve this great pass time and way of life for many of us by driving responsibly, not burning out, not littering parking lots or destroying public property and most importantly, racing through traffic.

markmdz89hatch
07-29-2003, 06:06 AM
that article describes it very well, but might just exaggerate a little...

I dunno, as for the racing, my days of doing that are over (for the most part), but there's something to be said about the thrill of seeing the cops rolling up and everyone scatter to their cars, fire 'em up, and almost dissapear into the streets. I remember the few times I went to the plaza racing/meets on Fri./Sat. nights in Waterbury rolling with the 300. It's weird, in the parking lot, there's maybe over 100 cars just chillin, cops roll in, and within 2-3 min. you can't find an import if you wanted to. I had my own escape route, other clubs had their friends near-by garages and back yards to hide their cars for a few hours. ....damn that is fun. I'm def. up for the pike after the meet!

HostileJava
07-29-2003, 06:15 AM
I just talked to a manager at the motel and he said they don't offer group rates but he will fax over a list of rates. I'll be posting that as soon as I get it.

Edit: Just Got the List

1 Person 45.99+Tax/Night
2 People 51.99+Tax/Night

1 Person 269.00+Tax/Week
2 People 289.00+Tax/Week

For a third of fourth adult it will be an additional $3.00/Person.

Kids under 17 years of age are free.

Motel 6
1341 Silas Deane Hwy
Wethersfield, CT 06109
Phone: (860) 563-5900

Coroncho80
07-29-2003, 07:19 AM
From the site about the pike

So what's the "Pike" all About?

"The Pike" as us Pike Peeps refer to it, is called the Berlin Turnpike which we feel is the wildest "cruise scene" in New England if not in the whole eastern seaboard.

I dunno about the whole eastern seaboard .......... :rolleyes: hahahaha.

Steve, Mark and guys, I'm really interested on checking out the "Pike". I wanna see what New England is made out of :D Sounds pretty good to me ;)

I just got a problem with my car. My check engine light came on. I checked the codes and it says code 22 and 23 = Knock sensor and Vtec system Malfunction. Gotta check that out.

Tom Green ..... Oh I'm sorry, I mean Hostile; those prices per night look pretty good. I'm down for $50 per night. It says that you gotta pay more per each person ......... I dunno about that. We can sneak like 20 ppl in one room! :lol that's how we spanish ppl are hahahaha Jk.

Oh yeah Mark; you said that your racing days are over, right? I dont blame you bro. If I would have your car, my racing days would be over too! :flipa:

HostileJava
07-29-2003, 07:37 AM
If grey is coming just pass him off as under 17.

markmdz89hatch
07-29-2003, 07:38 AM

Oh yeah Mark; you said that your racing days are over, right? I dont blame you bro. If I would have your car, my racing days would be over too! :flipa:

STFU! Bro, if you wanna keep talking shit, I'll just go and 'borrow' my old 300 back from the guy I sold it to, and then my racing days will be back.. ...but only for you little buddy. Or, if you want, we'll just hold that thought for a few months and see if the hatch is up to your speed standards. k. cool. WABAOW!!!:flip:

HostileJava
07-29-2003, 07:54 AM
Tegs are over rated. :stick:

Coroncho80
07-29-2003, 08:05 AM
STFU! Bro, if you wanna keep talking shit, I'll just go and 'borrow' my old 300 back from the guy I sold it to, and then my racing days will be back.. ...but only for you little buddy. Or, if you want, we'll just hold that thought for a few months and see if the hatch is up to your speed standards. k. cool. WABAOW!!!:flip:

:lol I'm happy I got your attention! hahahaha :lol

Hey Tom ... Danm, I keep fucking up. Sorry, I meant Hostile; Gay is coming too in his TEG! So, they are over rated huh? :rolleyes:

markmdz89hatch
07-29-2003, 08:20 AM
...and there's a guy on the G1teg.org forum that wants to come down from Maine. I felt bad about the G1teg guys, and seein as their cars are so similar to ours, I extended the invitation out to that guy too. Hey's currently riding a G2 'teg as well. So it might look more like a 3G/g2 meet. Oh well.

Hey is Stizle going to be making the drive up too?

HostileJava
07-29-2003, 08:21 AM
Over rated and under powered. But I guess you know that. Once I take my subs and amps out my Kords got nothing to pull but but it's own weight (I weigh next to nothing :D ).

HostileJava
07-29-2003, 08:29 AM

He better be, he's got over a month to ask for time off and he can follow me up. Or even ride with us if he doesn't have a ride.

Coroncho80
07-29-2003, 08:35 AM
Over rated and under powered. But I guess you know that. Once I take my subs and amps out my Kords got nothing to pull but but it's own weight (I weigh next to nothing :D ).

Is that a challange?? Man, I think i can make a lot of money taking your and Matt's, Mark, etc ... Money racing yall. I dont wanna do that. But I'm willing to waste some gas with you too! :lol So, which vehicle are you gonna use? the hatch or the slow Sei? I already beat that Sei with my accord; So I would not waste my gas with that! :lol

Coroncho80
07-29-2003, 08:38 AM
...and there's a guy on the G1teg.org forum that wants to come down from Maine. I felt bad about the G1teg guys, and seein as their cars are so similar to ours, I extended the invitation out to that guy too. Hey's currently riding a G2 'teg as well. So it might look more like a 3G/g2 meet. Oh well.

There is nothing wrong with a 3G/g2I meeting. We have Mines ( of course), Gay's, Stizle and i dont even know who elses. I'm down for that :super:

Oh yeah Stizle, you better make it bro. Like Hostily said, if you can't drive neither of your cars ( Accord or teg) you can ride with one of us.

HostileJava
07-29-2003, 08:39 AM
The hatch won't be making it's way ot CT anytime soon with only 1 and 2 gear working. The SE-i May have a few suprises that you don't know about though.

Coroncho80
07-29-2003, 08:40 AM
The SE-i May have a few suprises that you don't know about though.

Oh boy, another one to the list! hahahaha danm ppl hate too much! :lol

jk

HostileJava
07-29-2003, 08:44 AM
And Let's not forget there was about 2.5xHostileJava Sitting in the car when you beat it. Sorry Brad :D

Coroncho80
07-29-2003, 08:55 AM
And Let's not forget there was about 2.5xHostileJava Sitting in the car when you beat it. Sorry Brad :D

True that! :lol

stizle
07-29-2003, 10:17 AM
ahah we'll see if i can get out of work, but now that school has started i need all hte money that i can get. So im eally not sure but i will keep ya posted and if i do come up i probably wont stay over night, but i will let u know.

That would just be another Teg to throw in the overrated mix huh !?

HostileJava
07-29-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by stizle

That would just be another Teg to throw in the overrated mix huh !?

U got it :D

Don't forget underpowered.

roni-sei
07-29-2003, 05:25 PM
yo i will be there I know its been a long time but I had bought a acura legend and have been neglecting the 3g but she is still alive and kicking I will try my best to be there.

SteveDX89
07-30-2003, 03:31 AM
Hey roni, welcome back. I'd like to see that car at the meet. It looks like we've got about 10-15 cars there. This will be sweet.

Coroncho80
07-31-2003, 06:34 PM
Hey, what are we doing for food?? BBQ, Pizza, what??

stizle
07-31-2003, 08:57 PM

Like you aint big enough allready. :lol

HostileJava
08-01-2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by stizle
Like you aint big enough allready. :lol

Your not allowed to post in this thread unless your coming to the meet! JK :D

Just thought I'd post this to let everyone know this is the sign in thread for the meet. Only use it if your actually going and not for conversation. It's meant only as a list.

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21449

Coroncho80
08-01-2003, 04:49 PM

Neuspeed87lx
08-01-2003, 04:59 PM
i wonder if mark has any leftover food from last year ? :)

Johnny O
08-02-2003, 06:28 PM
I would love to show up,but it is the weekend of the IRDC event at Atco raceway.Maybe you guys could arrane something for the fall time,sorry.Last week ran a 11.58 of you guys who are interrested,plan on going faster that weedend.

SteveDX89
08-03-2003, 05:33 AM
It doesn't seem like everyone who talked about being there has signed up. It looks like we've got about 15 people and 9 cars. I hope we can get more than that. I want this to be out of this world.

Coroncho80
08-03-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by SteveDX89
It doesn't seem like everyone who talked about being there has signed up. It looks like we've got about 15 people and 9 cars. I hope we can get more than that. I want this to be out of this world.

Palabra!

3G Jester
08-04-2003, 10:31 PM
im inviting a friend with a 86 supra :D flip ups and inline 6 RWD.....grrrr baby very grrr.....

hahaha kids crazy he was doing tray slides with his moms dodge sedan in the CEC parking lot the other night :lol

are we camping or cruising? we could do the bon fire deal and get some *libations* :D ;)

and raunch-----my check engine light AND engine maintance light went on lol. im taking care of those next week. the car will be good to go by aug. 23rd :D

and what time are we doing this?>

SteveDX89
08-05-2003, 01:11 PM
My hotel room at that Motel 6 is reserved. I'm heading up Friday after work and will be leaving Sunday morning. If anyone else is going up Friday and will be at or around the hotel, we can hook up for a little bit. I prolly won't get there until at least 10.

markmdz89hatch
08-05-2003, 01:15 PM
just a friendly note though guys....

This place we're meeting is a state park, so we've all got to behave ourselves. Burnouts will have to be saved for "the pike" unless there's an empty parking lot except for us 3G'ers.

SteveDX89
08-05-2003, 01:20 PM
What's the definite meeting time at the park? I saw 12:30 but I wasn't totally sure. And what's going on with food?

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-05-2003, 01:24 PM
Sorry Fellows. But I wont be able to make it :(

markmdz89hatch
08-05-2003, 01:26 PM

WHAT?

explain yourself Mikey!

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-05-2003, 01:29 PM
WHAT?

explain yourself Mikey!

Car towed to the Mechanic, now car no drive in straight line. :crying:

SteveDX89
08-05-2003, 01:31 PM
What did you do? :wtf: That sucks. Can you come with someone else?

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-05-2003, 01:33 PM
What did you do? :wtf: That sucks. Can you come with someone else?

I Need new controls arms and some other sh*t. Pain in the ass. Hey Atleast my cars starts!

Coroncho80
08-05-2003, 02:08 PM

Hmmmmmm :rolleyes: Well, if it makes you feel better, my car is in the shop too. I broke an axel on sunday night racing this other teg. If you want, I can pick you up some where. I'm taking the turnpike all the way straight.

Coroncho80
08-05-2003, 02:09 PM
Car towed to the Mechanic, now car no drive in straight line. :crying:

Oh boy I knew this was coming .......... :D It's all good MATT. I'll wait till next year! hahahaha

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-05-2003, 02:10 PM
Hmmmmmm :rolleyes: Well, if it makes you feel better, my car is in the shop too. I broke an axel on sunday night racing this other teg. If you want, I can pick you up some where. I'm taking the turnpike all the way straight.

Sorry! But that does not make me feel any better guy! U should buy some performance axles.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-05-2003, 02:11 PM
Sorry! But that does not make me feel any better guy! U should buy some performance axles. I am going to try to fix everything before the 23rd.. I wont have the power of vtec, but what can I do.

Coroncho80
08-05-2003, 04:18 PM
It doesn't matter, MATT. As long as you make it to the meeting. Just get your shit straight and make sure your ass shows up ok. Besides talking all that crap about you beating me, I still wanna chill with you, the guys and your car; even if it not powered by Vtec.

HostileJava
08-06-2003, 06:26 AM
My hotel room at that Motel 6 is reserved. I'm heading up Friday after work and will be leaving Sunday morning. If anyone else is going up Friday and will be at or around the hotel, we can hook up for a little bit. I prolly won't get there until at least 10.

I should be getting there late Friday night also. I'll see you at the motel.

Coroncho80
08-06-2003, 06:28 AM
I'll see you at the motel.

Oh come on! we dont need no gay action going on! Bunch of weirdos!

wikkedv15
08-06-2003, 06:36 AM
hahaha.. Ya see why i was on raunchys side..

KNEW HE'D BITCH UP!!!! lol.. in any case.. when is the meet.. i really doubt it takes more than 2days to get the control arms done.. i mean .. seriously.. lol..
ah well.. we all know who would of won anyway..
how embarrasing would it be for your control arms to go out while getting beat by raunchy. BWAHAHHHAHAHH

eh... someone shut this thread down.. 6pages of a shitload of flames and we wont even see the match..
thats like paying to go see mike tyson rip off someones head.. and mike tyson comes down with a "fever"

shakes a lighter and throws it at mikes door really hard..
breaking making a shotgun sound..
im done ....

wikkedv15
08-06-2003, 06:38 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. this has come to my attention.. lol..
ehem.. umm. matt.. why didnt u post this in the
MATT VS Raunch Thread? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
lol.. just curious is all..
that is all.

3G Jester
08-06-2003, 09:06 AM
Oh come on! we dont need no gay action going on! Bunch of weirdos!

why? your digi cam broken and upset you cant make it a kodac moment? :lol

HostileJava
08-06-2003, 09:34 AM
He just makes fun of gays cause he's afraid to let his true rainbow pride show.

SteveDX89
08-06-2003, 05:27 PM
:lol

Coroncho80
08-06-2003, 09:12 PM
So, where is the final and defenite meeting spot??

HostileJava
08-07-2003, 06:04 AM
Yeah, we need someone to pic a spot in the park and a time. Is there a couple lots at the park? Pick one so we all know where to go. I'm gonna leave my cell # here just in case and I think the rest of you should do the same.

610-360-9525

markmdz89hatch
08-07-2003, 06:19 AM
good idea Hostile....

Coroncho80
08-07-2003, 06:28 AM
215-868-1464

SteveDX89
08-07-2003, 08:57 AM
Celly - 717-309-6897

3G Jester
08-07-2003, 10:54 PM
celly
860-460-9493

travis

3G Jester
08-07-2003, 11:02 PM
maurice---whats the dice on your Vtec problems? how do they fix that what exactly was wrong? how much to fix? i was just wondering cause it was such a vague problem.

3G Jester
08-07-2003, 11:07 PM
mark---are you gonna be there in the hatchie? i thought you sold her/parted her out?

Coroncho80
08-08-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by 3g Jester
maurice---whats the dice on your Vtec problems? how do they fix that what exactly was wrong? how much to fix? i was just wondering cause it was such a vague problem.

My check engine light is on. I read the codes from the ECU and it reads code 1,22 and 23. O2 sensor, Knock sensor and Vtec Malfunction. the Vtec malfunction is due to the knock sensor not working, so, once i fix that and change the O2 sensor things would be ok again. I know some ppl dont mind having the check engine light on but me, that shit annoys the shit out of me.

I just got the car out fo the shop today. The changed both front axles, wheel bearings and some other goodies. I blew my axles last sunday while racing the kid on a integra....... Had a pretty nice set up but oviously, not good enought :D

Anyways, I wanted to tell you guys something else. Regarding the meeting; I will be attending with my girl, my best friend (Leo in his MX-6 Turbo and his wife. Now, the situation is that that weekend we will be kind of tight with money. I got a lot of things to take care that weekend and that will put me low on cash. I really really want to go but I dont think I could stay for the night. I won't have money for a hotel room. So, we will see what happens ............ If worst come to worst, I will just push the seats back on the teg and sleep there; no biggie :cool:

HostileJava
08-08-2003, 01:09 PM
I'd really like to see you there Maurice so don't worry about food, but I don't know what to tell you about the motel situtation. Maybe some one living nearby can offer some shelter.

88LXi68
08-09-2003, 02:45 PM
860 202 6782

tedwright
08-09-2003, 08:04 PM
im down, if i have the se-i back by then. i will be coming from very upstate NY, if anyone wants to meet up somwhere along the way, let me know, that would be cool. what time should we show up?

HostileJava
08-09-2003, 08:06 PM
Make sure to sign up in the sign up thread if your coming.

tedwright
08-09-2003, 08:14 PM
yah im down, like a 5hr drive according to yahoo maps, but i will prob make it in less than 4 LOL.

88LXi68
08-09-2003, 09:22 PM
Hostile, Steve, and MAYBE Ted.... We can all leave together that saturday morning because the hotel you guys are staying at is in my town. Ted, I do not know what time you plan on leaving that morning, but you are going to pass through our exit. So you may be able to leave with us as well.

HostileJava
08-10-2003, 03:17 PM
Sounds great, have you been to the park where we're meeting at before?

3G Jester
08-10-2003, 11:47 PM
i have a few times. dont remember much though...

how much food and waht do we wanna get?
burgers? dogs?
chips drinks?

ted wright---how you entering CT?
84? 91? 395?

3G Jester
08-11-2003, 09:56 PM
:-D the AV6 goes in the shop tomorrowww!!!! for the 60k overhaul and to make sure the check engine and maint. req. lights arent anythign important..... so im gonna be allllll taken care of for the meet. plus if there are no suprises or shit i gotta replace ill also be schedualing a tint for her...so i can pimp it at tthe meet :)

3G Jester
08-12-2003, 09:18 PM
ya'll a bucnha crack heads not responding....anyways.......i got the 60k shit done. grand total was 281.....sooooo happy. so im good for the meet.
the check engine light was like code 1440 or somshit. 'unknown error' or some shit. basically the code reader never heard of it. probably some extranious data the computer didnt know wat to do with or a peice of dust somewhere. but the reset it and he said it should be good. if it comes up again then theyll check it again but im happy and ready fro the meet :)

HostileJava
08-13-2003, 04:27 AM
Sound good.

HostileJava
08-13-2003, 06:11 AM
We still don't know where in the park we are supposed ot meet. Could someone who is close by take a drive there and pick a spot of if someone knows the park well enough maybe they could name a spot in the park and give everybody a basic idea of how to get there. 12:30 on Sat is the definet meeting time, right? That's the last time I remember seeing.

88LXi68
08-13-2003, 08:14 AM
12:30 is meeting time and meeting place why not pull over right after you pay your entrance fee??

HostileJava
08-13-2003, 08:20 AM
I can assure you that some one in my car will have to use the bathroom as soon as we get to the park, so I won't be able to pull right off. Are there multiple entrances to the park? Where you would have us pull off, is that a parking area or would we just be sitting right on the side of the entrance road?

SteveDX89
08-13-2003, 08:39 AM
Hostile, which way are you planning to go up? I've had people tell me all different ways to go. Mapquest tells me to take the turnpike into NJ and up 95 through NYC. My mom and her boyfriend (who's from NYC) says I should go out 78 then 95 through NYC. I got a buddy of mine who says to take 81 up to Scranton and then take 84. I don't know which to go. Do any New Yorkers know what the GW bridge is like on Friday night between 8 and 9? Going out 78 looks to be the most direct route but I don't want to stuck in a bunch of NYC traffic. Help me out guys. :confused:

HostileJava
08-13-2003, 09:41 AM
The best rout is 78 to 95.

I'm going
22e to
78e to
95e then 95n to
91n to
99N

I plan on leaving between 6-7 if you want to meet me somewhere and follow. I'd be fine with that. Where is York, PA in relation to Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem? Most people will be headed west/south because they'll be going home from work. So traffic shouldn't be to bad.

88LXi68
08-13-2003, 10:48 AM
I can assure you that some one in my car will have to use the bathroom as soon as we get to the park, so I won't be able to pull right off. Are there multiple entrances to the park? Where you would have us pull off, is that a parking area or would we just be sitting right on the side of the entrance road?

1 entrance. I also thought that we were leaving together from the Hotel? If so, I can pull over and you guys can go pull in and pick a spot??

HostileJava
08-13-2003, 10:59 AM
Sounds good to me.

HostileJava
08-13-2003, 11:05 AM
Maurice, are you still coming with your friends?

Coroncho80
08-13-2003, 12:41 PM
Maurice, are you still coming with your friends?

Yes sir. It will be 4 ppl including myself and two cars. So, where are we meeting? at the hotel or the park? I did not see an adress for the park. Which one would be easier to find? the park or the hotel? How many ppl we got going so far?

markmdz89hatch
08-13-2003, 12:45 PM
i MIGHT have to bail guys.

SteveDX89
08-13-2003, 01:01 PM
York is about 2 hours south west of Allentown. I won't be leaving until about 6 because of work so I wouldn't catch you in Allentown. I'll just go 78 since it's the most direct and you have a good point about the everyone going south and west to go home from work.

HostileJava
08-13-2003, 01:06 PM
i MIGHT have to bail guys.

What? No! Why?

HostileJava
08-13-2003, 01:08 PM
Yes sir. It will be 4 ppl including myself and two cars. So, where are we meeting? at the hotel or the park? I did not see an adress for the park. Which one would be easier to find? the park or the hotel? How many ppl we got going so far?

We can meet at the hotel. I don't know if it's easier to find the hotel or the Park. Are you coming up Fri or Sat?

HostileJava
08-13-2003, 01:12 PM
York is about 2 hours south west of Allentown. I won't be leaving until about 6 because of work so I wouldn't catch you in Allentown. I'll just go 78 since it's the most direct and you have a good point about the everyone going south and west to go home from work.

Well if you're going to stop to eat somewhere we can meet up with you. I know I always feel better when I'm lost with some one else :D

SteveDX89
08-13-2003, 01:16 PM
We'll probably stop at some time to get some grub. Not sure where or what would be a good place.

HostileJava
08-13-2003, 01:23 PM
I'm really not sure about places to eat. What time do you think you'll be hitting NJ on 78? I could meet you in Phillipsburg.

Coroncho80
08-13-2003, 01:38 PM
Are you coming up Fri or Sat?

I dont know which one would be easier to find but if you guys give me an adress to the park, I can look it up in Mapquest and find out which one if closer to us. I will be going up there on Saturday. We'll be leaving Philly around 6 am or so.

Ok, no to MARK.

What are you talking about!?!?!?!

You better not back up on us now. You better not!!!! :mad:

HostileJava
08-13-2003, 01:48 PM

You better not back up on to us now. You better not!!!! :mad:

Yeah, and don't back out on us either.

SteveDX89
08-13-2003, 02:03 PM
If you go back the one of first pages of this thread, there's link to the website for the park and if click it, that page has the address. If you're not staying at the hotel, going right to the park would be closer.

Hostile, mapquest says it will take me 2 hours and 7 minutes to get to Phillipsburg. That means I would probably get there around 7:15 if I leave at 5. Of course, I don't do 65 on the highway so it would probably be earlier depending on traffic.

Coroncho80
08-13-2003, 04:06 PM
If you go back the one of first pages of this thread, there's link to the website for the park and if click it, that page has the address. If you're not staying at the hotel, going right to the park would be closer.

Ok, for those of you that didn't see that link, like myself :D , here it is again:

http://dep.state.ct.us/stateparks/parks/hammonasset.htm#Directions

The park is 3 hours, 6 minutes and 186.77 miles from my house. Not that bad :tongue:

We will shoot straight to the park and meet you guys there. We will probably leave at around 7:30 am or so.

3G Jester
08-13-2003, 11:22 PM
i say everybody just getsthrough the gate and meets at the first available parking lot. we can use cell phones to track each other.....plus if we wanna migrate we can just pick out a good spot to go after everyone has gotten there. since im hella close ill book down early and see if i can find us a good spot.

Coroncho80
08-15-2003, 04:23 PM
^^

Coroncho80
08-16-2003, 06:03 PM
So how many ppl we got so far?? 10? is Mark going? what's the deal. Because I'm driving for a couple of hours and dont wanna get there and only 3 ppl will show up ..........

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-16-2003, 07:00 PM
So how many ppl we got so far?? 10? is Mark going? what's the deal. Because I'm driving for a couple of hours and dont wanna get there and only 3 ppl will show up ..........

I'm out

Coroncho80
08-16-2003, 07:20 PM
I'm out

Hey MATT, if you want, I can pick you up man or Ghost_NY. It will be a good time. Just because your car is acting up, doesn't mean you can't go ......... What do you say man??

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-16-2003, 07:22 PM
Hey MATT, if you want, I can pick you up man or Ghost_NY. It will be a good time. Just because your car is acting up, doesn't mean you can't go ......... What do you say man??

Thanks but no Thanks! .. have fun!

RobT5580
08-17-2003, 07:13 AM
I almost forgot about this meet cause school starts next monday which sucks but i have a week to get things back together. Friday was my last day at work which was good and bad. So i am still in on this and i hope we get a decent turn out for the people coming from out of state. Mike you should come despite your differences with maurice cause we all had a good time at the track last fall.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-17-2003, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by RobT5580
I almost forgot about this meet cause school starts next monday which sucks but i have a week to get things back together. Friday was my last day at work which was good and bad. So i am still in on this and i hope we get a decent turn out for the people coming from out of state. Mike you should come despite your differences with maurice cause we all had a good time at the track last fall.

My car wont make the drive up there. :(

RobT5580
08-17-2003, 08:53 AM
Yeah i saw your other thread but i seen some others willing to bring you which was nice of them to offer. Sorry to hear about your car but its all fixable but it takes money. Im in a little situation but not bad compared to yours. I either am gonna get another accord, fix up the old one (doubtful), or take a loan and get a newer pick up. But i dont want a car payment cause it can delay the progress of my good accord and i dont really want to drive the old accord in its current condition. I really want a daily driver that i wont modify like the Toyota truck i want but i dont want the payments. Its hard driving a car and trying to modify them at the same time i have been there and still kinda of do it even though i have the other accord.

Coroncho80
08-17-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by RobT5580
Mike you should come despite your differences with maurice cause we all had a good time at the track last fall.

Differences between us?? I dont have NOTHING against MATT. He is a cool guy and I just like to fuck with him a lot. If he takes it personal, thats up to him. I dont mean bad when I tease him all the time. He fucks with me too; So from my side its all cool.

Coroncho80
08-17-2003, 12:54 PM
Also, I still have the Accord Cam if Mark or any of you wants it. If somebody is interested, I will bring it to the meeting.

Steve: I still have the Shocks that we talked about. You want them? if not, I will throw them out. Gotta clean my garage out. I need the space for some teg parts :D

88LXi68
08-17-2003, 06:37 PM
i'll take the shocks

markmdz89hatch
08-17-2003, 07:20 PM
well, it looks like I'll be going, but will not be bringing a 3G. But I'll make it up.... ...hmmmm..... ....thinks of what to bring to make up for the absent 3G..... .....hmmm...... ....wait I know! OK Maurice, I'll bring my wifee along for the ride. (at least that's the plan for now.)

PS> Sure, I'll never turn down a good cam.

Coroncho80
08-17-2003, 09:31 PM
i'll take the shocks

Sure, I'll never turn down a good cam.

Ok, than I shall take the shocks and the cam with me to the meeting :D

MARK: sorry about my battery bro. This cell phone sucks! but I will talk to you through out the week, ok :wave:

SteveDX89
08-18-2003, 06:18 AM
Hostile, what's up with meeting on the way up to the motel? Are we gonna meet somewhere to eat and head up together? It's up to you though. If you wanna wait another hour or so before you leave, we can do this. Like you said earlier, it's more settling to get lost with someone else.:D

HostileJava
08-18-2003, 06:53 AM
Yeah, we can meet, I'll give you a call somtime today. You posted your cell, right?

SteveDX89
08-18-2003, 09:06 AM
Yes, indeedy.

Coroncho80
08-18-2003, 03:33 PM
Question for you guys:

What the hell are we gonna do on sunday??? anything special? are we still going to the PIKE on saturday night? just wanna know what's in the agenda for this meeting. What are we doing for food? BBQ or eating at Burgker King?? what sup?

RobT5580
08-18-2003, 06:17 PM
Thats a good question Maurice i will talk to steve tommarow and see what we should do for food. And Maurice all i have to say if you go to the Pike you better be careful cause their are tons of cops. I actually have not been in a few years cause all my friends were getting tickets just hanging around. But i would imagine its still a hot spot. Im glad you guys are driving down all that way and i fell bad for not going to the Track about a month ago but i had just came back from Jersey and was not up for the trip.

HostileJava
08-19-2003, 04:38 AM
I'll call you today Steve, I got all hung up at work yesterday.

SteveDX89
08-19-2003, 08:01 AM
All right, I'll be busy until about 7:30 so if you call between then and 9, you should be able to get a hold of me.

HostileJava
08-19-2003, 11:49 AM
If I bring my koni struts to the meet is there anyone who's coming that can help me with installation? I really don't feel like paying a shop to do it, and I've never done it.

88LXi68
08-19-2003, 12:42 PM
If I bring my koni struts to the meet is there anyone who's coming that can help me with installation? I really don't feel like paying a shop to do it, and I've never done it.

Depending what time you arrive Friday and what time you leave on Sunday you can bring the car to my house and I can install them.

HostileJava
08-19-2003, 12:59 PM
I'll be getting there late Friday (9 or 10), but Sunday I can probably stay till 6 or 7.

SteveDX89
08-19-2003, 05:31 PM
While we're fixing stuff, anyone got a timing light they can bring? We can just adjust it at the park on Saturday. I'll be getting there with Jim since we're meeting on the way. Sunday, I was gonna leave in the morning so me and my girl can check out NYC for the day so Saturday would be the best day.

Coroncho80
08-19-2003, 05:41 PM
While we're fixing stuff, anyone got a timing light they can bring? We can just adjust it at the park on Saturday.

That will be an awsome idea! I wanna advance the timing on my car and it would be cool if we could do it at the park on saturday.

Coroncho80
08-20-2003, 10:12 AM
I just wanna share with you guys my excitement for this meeting. Its Wednesday and im happy that I will get off work and have some fun out of state :D

:: End of post whoring::

HostileJava
08-20-2003, 11:10 AM
Steve:

When you enter NJ the first exit will be Exit 3 which is the Phillipsburg Exit take this Exit. I believe it is about 5 miles into NJ. You'll need to make a left onto 22W Once you are on 22 stay in the right lane, the first Restraunt you come to will be Perkin on the right side. It is about .25 miles or less once you get onto 22W. If it is ok with you we can have dinner there. There are also alot of other restraunts around but I think that is the easiest one to find.

SteveDX89
08-20-2003, 04:16 PM
Perkins sounds good to me. Do you want me to call you when I get to the 22-78 split around Allentown so you know about when I'll be there? I should be getting an earlier start than I thought so I make it up there between 6 and 6:30 depending on traffic.

HostileJava
08-20-2003, 04:45 PM
That sounds good. When you call I'll leave me house. That should give me just enough time to get there.

3G Jester
08-20-2003, 11:13 PM
BLING! im good to go and so is my freind Vy... hes a cool kid..just got his liscence yesterday ...rollin in a mark III supra ..... 86 with flip up's :D

so we got more flips....except an inline 6 running RWD.. :rolleyes:

NewAKI
08-21-2003, 01:41 AM
what time is the meet at?

SteveDX89
08-21-2003, 02:21 AM
12:30 o'clock.

88LXi68
08-21-2003, 04:00 AM
I went down to the beach yesterday and there should be plenty of room. Once in the park there are different beaches (West, East, Pavillion, and Meigs Point. I was over in the Meigs Point/ East beach and there was a nice area to park and set up for a BBQ. So either we can all meet at this point or we can meet up after you pay your entrance fee on the side of the road.

SteveDX89
08-21-2003, 06:51 AM
If we're going to BBQ, do we need to bring food along? I think we should meet up on Saturday, take a head count, collect money, and have someone run to the grocery store to get burgers and stuff. I'm down for that. I can grill some pretty damn good burgers plus I already have charcoal that I can bring.

RobT5580
08-21-2003, 01:03 PM
I plan on bringing Soda and what not with me and i know steve was talking about picking up Hambergers.

Coroncho80
08-21-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by NewAKI
what time is the meet at?

You can't go man. You eat TOO FUCKING MUCH! hahahaha.

I'm sorry about not replying to ur PM but I just gonna do that and I saw that somebody already answered that question :D

For the guys that rented a room, how much was the total price with tax and everything included?

NewAKI
08-21-2003, 01:20 PM
You can't go man. You eat TOO FUCKING MUCH! hahahaha.

THATS IT U AND ME ONE ON ONE.... MAN (me) VERSUS WOMEN (you)....lol

Im i should be there hopefully round 2 ish..... but i will be there... :-D

How much is the entrance fee?

Coroncho80
08-21-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by NewAKI
How much is the entrance fee?

Did somebody said ............ Fee?? :huh:

HostileJava
08-21-2003, 01:52 PM
Yeah, you have to pay to get in raunch. Is it per person or per car?

88LXi68
08-21-2003, 03:33 PM
$7 in state per car
$10 out of state per car

HostileJava
08-21-2003, 04:44 PM
Can i borrow somone's plates :lol

Coroncho80
08-21-2003, 04:58 PM
Can i borrow somone's plates :lol

Danm, that's what I say ......... that is so unfair for us, visitor guys :D

$10 per car is not bad. Thanks Steve wonders.

Coroncho80
08-21-2003, 06:16 PM
I just thought to check the weather and here it is ........

http://www.w3.weather.com/weather/local/06443

SteveDX89
08-21-2003, 06:35 PM
Maurice, I borrowed a timing light from my grandpa. I didn't know he had one. We can do your timing then and fix mine. I tried to do it today but I wasn't sure where to line it up.

Anyone dealing with food, should I bring my charcoal and special burger seasonings or what?

HostileJava
08-21-2003, 07:02 PM
I'll bring some cash so that those of us that are meeting at the motel can swing by a grocery store.

BTW, does anyone know if it would help me to advance my timing with the mods on the coupe?

CAI
DC Sports Headers
2.25 Exuast
High Flo Cat

Coroncho80
08-21-2003, 07:25 PM
BTW, does anyone know if it would help me to advance my timing with the mods on the coupe?

CAI
DC Sports Headers
2.25 Exuast
High Flo Cat

Dude, I advance the timing by 2 degrees on the Sei and it gives you more low end power or more power at the take off but it hurts you when you're going on high speed like 100 mph and faster. I did it and you can tell the difference right away. We just gotta make sure not to advance it too much because that would not be good :D

HostileJava
08-21-2003, 07:30 PM
My cruising speed on the highway is usually between 80-90, so that's not a big deal.

Coroncho80
08-21-2003, 08:33 PM
My cruising speed on the highway is usually between 80-90, so that's not a big deal.

Now, I dont know how much of a difference you would feel since you have a slowmatic ........... Oh shit, sorry I mean automatic :D

88LXi68
08-21-2003, 09:15 PM
Steve, bring your charcoal and burger seasonings.

markmdz89hatch
08-21-2003, 09:38 PM
Steve, need me to bring the rolls? :flip: No seriously though, need me to bring anything?

Coroncho80
08-21-2003, 09:43 PM
I cant bring shit. I'll be taking some shocks, cam, plus some other stuff. if i take food, my car will be too heavy and wont be fast ......... hehehehe

No for real. I'm with Hostile on this one. I'll take some cash and buy some food for the BBQ over there. Yall know me, I'm a hungry beast! so the CT guys gotta feed me good :D I will take care of yall when you guys get your lazy asses down here.

Like I said, once I get there, yall just let me know what we need and we can run to the local acme or so and buy whatever ....... cool?

88LXi68
08-21-2003, 09:47 PM
Steve, need me to bring the rolls? :flip: No seriously though, need me to bring anything?

wanna bring rolls?? lol

markmdz89hatch
08-21-2003, 09:50 PM
wanna bring rolls?? lol

dude, I'll hit you up on the celly tomorrow to discuss this whole "roll" thing. I'm just not sure I want a hungry Maurice chasing my ass down this year when I show up 3hrs late with the rolls.

88LXi68
08-21-2003, 09:57 PM
dude, I'll hit you up on the celly tomorrow to discuss this whole "roll" thing. I'm just not sure I want a hungry Maurice chasing my ass down this year when I show up 3hrs late with the rolls.

he cant catch you in your secret ride! :D :cool: AND...he definitely wont catch me in my super fast DX hatch. lol

HostileJava
08-22-2003, 03:51 AM
Perkins sounds good to me. Do you want me to call you when I get to the 22-78 split around Allentown so you know about when I'll be there? I should be getting an earlier start than I thought so I make it up there between 6 and 6:30 depending on traffic.

I'm gonna leave my celly and my home fone for you since my cell fone doesn't always ring at my house.

610-360-9525 cell
610-759-3713 home

HostileJava
08-22-2003, 11:40 AM
Damn, I'm so excited. I got .5 hours left at work then I'm going home to load up the car and wait for Steve to call. Weather is looking good for this weekend.

SteveDX89
08-22-2003, 11:46 AM
Weather looks to be damn good. I'm excited too.

HostileJava
08-22-2003, 01:54 PM
Hostile, Steve, and MAYBE Ted.... We can all leave together that saturday morning because the hotel you guys are staying at is in my town. Ted, I do not know what time you plan on leaving that morning, but you are going to pass through our exit. So you may be able to leave with us as well.

Hit me up on my cell fone so we can meet up tommorow.

Coroncho80
08-22-2003, 04:47 PM
well, im at work now and I get off at 11:30 pm. It seems like the teg is kind of ok now, so lets see ........... I'll be leaving philly at around 8 or 9 am. If somebody needs to get a hold of me, hit me up any time. 215-868-1464.

Chao! :D

NewAKI
08-22-2003, 08:42 PM
ill be leaving at 12 ish... (i wanna leave earlyier but i cant...) but i will have my friend's cell with me... 978-621-3286

3G Jester
08-22-2003, 10:38 PM
Vy and i will be rolling out of my house around 9...washing our rides and getting there at about 12-1

Coroncho80
08-23-2003, 04:21 AM
ok its 8:30 am and we are leaving philly! :super:

I'll see yall pussies over there :D

3G Jester
08-23-2003, 10:41 PM
wow. today was very bling :D

NewAKI
08-24-2003, 11:45 AM
see now i know ur name...!!!!...lol...

everyone like i said bout the pics email me at

[email protected]....

meet was great thanks guys...

HostileJava
08-24-2003, 03:27 PM
Just got home. It took us 4.25 hours with the traffic in NYC. I got a speeding ticket for doing 86 in a 65. $193 ouch.

hondaman87
08-24-2003, 03:56 PM
Just got home. It took us 4.25 hours with the traffic in NYC. I got a speeding ticket for doing 86 in a 65. $193 ouch.

ouch is right

well that day got home safe other then driving on 4th gear doing 80 and constantly looking at my radar and the back rear view mirror.

u guys are awesome for doing this and letting me be a part of this meeting even thought i didn't tell any one on the board that i was going, i wanted to be a surprise, and thinks for the great welcome and apreciation towards my car.

and hope to see u guys on the next meeting.

and were are the pics I wanna see them

RobT5580
08-24-2003, 04:10 PM
Glad you guys made it home safe other than that ticket. Im glad everyone came it was a blast and cant wait till next summer to see everyones progress. I was suprised that you guys came from PA and far up Mass to come so next year we will have to come closer to you guys and try to get more accords to show up.

SteveDX89
08-24-2003, 06:29 PM
I just got home at 10:15 after my afternoon in NYC. No speeding tickets or anything. I had an awesome time even though I got the dirty engine award. I look forward to the next one. I'll post the pics I took tomorrow after I download them from my cam.

NewAKI
08-24-2003, 07:39 PM
its funny, when we were going thru chelmsford i was doing bout 105 and kenny (civic) was right be hind me.... yea he told me that we flew by a state trooper and he did nuttin.... lucky us !

3G Jester
08-24-2003, 08:28 PM
that ticket sucks. im thinking about my pre airforce road trip before the winter like the last 2 weeks in october...you guys gonna be around down there?

Coroncho80
08-24-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by 3g Jester
that ticket sucks. im thinking about my pre airforce road trip before the winter like the last 2 weeks in october...you guys gonna be around down there?

We dont wanna see your skinny ass again for like two more years! :D

I just got home. Right now its 12:35 am on Monday morning. I'm tired as hell too. I stayed it in CT and it was good ass time. Saturday night we went to the races and .......... Well, you guys will find out what the outcome was :D it was a good ass time and I was glad I met new ppl there. I dont know if any one started a thread with the pics already but I will download my pics and "The video" :lol

3G Jester
08-24-2003, 08:43 PM
We dont wanna see your skinny ass again for like two more years! :D

better then seeing your gigantic columbian circus freak selff... :flipa:

damnit. noone called me to say you guys were going. but its all good. vy and i went out and found some bizzels :D

Coroncho80
08-24-2003, 09:02 PM
hey yall, I just downloaded the video and it looks great! hahaha I'm gonna send it to the fat puerto rican guy ..... Joe ( Newakiki) :D

3G Jester
08-24-2003, 09:12 PM
he cant catch you in your secret ride! :D :cool: AND...he definitely wont catch me in my super fast DX hatch. lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol