PDA

View Full Version : I went to the local 1/4 mile oval last night...

offthahook
06-22-2003, 03:25 PM
And they have a new class this year!! In addition to all the white trash Montes, Mustangs, etc. they have the hornet class!! Gotta be a 4 cyl. and front wheel drive. I saw an Accord HB, a couple coupes and some 2 G Preludes out there reppin'. The white Accord coupe like mines won, but the comp. was like a Storm, Neon, Mustang, Beretta, Aspire, etc. It was smooth though. i dunno if the Accords were FI or not, but that would be a good source for info if they cheated the ECU. I may go back and go into the pits. There was a hella nice yellow Lude that looked like it was right off the street, but it wrecked and it was done. Man, it was phat...

iloveJDMblackrims69
06-22-2003, 03:38 PM
and you didnt get your time?!?!?! LOL...........did you?? sweet clas for the cars though!

buzzbomber88lx
06-22-2003, 04:13 PM
that would be pimp as hell to see street cars out there reppin!! Last time I went to the circle track was like 2 years ago now I try to hit the drags every weekend and test and tune fridays. I LOVE DRAG RACING!!! the part about whitetrash and mustang wouldnt mix well with my bros car! lol he would be pissed if I called it that. I love mustangs but I wouldnt turn one into a circle tacker it would be an autocross car. well thats my .02 later