PDA

View Full Version : EnglishTown, NJ National Honda - Acura meeting!

Coroncho80
06-24-2003, 12:11 PM
Check this out guys. I'll be there regarless what ........ :D

http://www.etownraceway.com/main/03events/hondafest.jpg

smufguy
06-24-2003, 05:57 PM
I might be there too, But we gotta see how it goes. Cuase by that time i will be having just my Intake, and full exhaust and my suspension upgrades. Thats about it. So i dont know how the heck its gonna be me participating, but hell i will come and check it out for damn sure. and yeah, im takin off of work aug 2nd.

Coroncho80
06-24-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by smufguy
I might be there too, But we gotta see how it goes. Cuase by that time i will be having just my Intake, and full exhaust and my suspension upgrades. Thats about it. So i dont know how the heck its gonna be me participating, but hell i will come and check it out for damn sure. and yeah, im takin off of work aug 2nd.

Cool man. Are you gonna come with you elephants and your flying carpet!? :lol J/k bro.

That's cool that you're going. It will be fun. I will defenitely run my teg that day :D

djsbon
06-24-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Coroncho80
Cool man. Are you gonna come with you elephants and your flying carpet!? :lol J/k bro.

That's cool that you're going. It will be fun. I will defenitely run my teg that day :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!

-grey.

markmdz89hatch
06-25-2003, 05:02 AM
OH SHIT!

Coroncho80
06-25-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
OH SHIT!

Is that OH SHITlike hell yeah I'll be there or Oh shit as usuall I won't be there because I'm a lazy ass and I don't wanna drive to english town!?

Please explain! :confused:

88LXi68
06-25-2003, 11:48 AM
I am already going to a car show in PA at maple grove that weekend (Nopi Race Wars). I already have hotel reservations and such. :( I rather go to this one because it is all Honda/Acura.

ghost_ny
06-25-2003, 12:28 PM
if my car is done by then i'm going

Coroncho80
06-25-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by 88LXi68
I am already going to a car show in PA at maple grove that weekend (Nopi Race Wars). I already have hotel reservations and such. :( I rather go to this one because it is all Honda/Acura.

Yeah dude, I agree with you. I went to this same show last year ( Etown Acura-Honda) and it was the bomb! only hondas and acuras could race. I'm telling yall, that day is gonna be wild! :super:

Grant2k
06-25-2003, 01:37 PM
i don't think i have any interning shit that day, or work, so if i'm free i'll be there, even though i'm hella poor. i'll see if my friend wants to come too. he's a honda freak. plus you gotta see my car, it's one color now. spray paint is cool.

djsbon
06-25-2003, 05:10 PM
Yeah dude, I agree with you. I went to this same show last year ( Etown Acura-Honda) and it was the bomb! only hondas and acuras could race. I'm telling yall, that day is gonna be wild! :super:

hahaha maurice you're such a mexican chalupa. :)

yo what're you doing tonight i'll call you.

-grey....................!?

Coroncho80
06-25-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by djsbon
hahaha maurice you're such a mexican chalupa. :)

yo what're you doing tonight i'll call you.

-grey....................!?

Hey gay, u were there too when I raced Brad and shit. Wasn't that fun!? :D

I'm at work, you can stop by bro or call me.

Right now is 9:18 pm

smufguy
06-25-2003, 08:26 PM
Sounds like a plan u guys got going on. I will be fully done by that time with my car.

markmdz89hatch
06-26-2003, 07:01 PM
Is that OH SHITlike hell yeah I'll be there or Oh shit as usuall I won't be there because I'm a lazy ass and I don't wanna drive to english town!?

Please explain! :confused:

I guess we'll just have to wait and see there huh.....?? ...???

Coroncho80
06-27-2003, 06:41 PM
I guess we'll just have to wait and see there huh.....?? ...???

I hate you! :(

:lol

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-27-2003, 07:03 PM
I'll be there.. Since ur running a turbo now, you have better have a 10 second car buddy!

Coroncho80
07-02-2003, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
I'll be there.. Since ur running a turbo now, you have better have a 10 second car buddy!

My turbo is not on yet ............ waiting for some parts but don't worry, I wont need the turbo to make you eat my exhaust! :flip:

ghost_ny
07-02-2003, 05:53 PM
i'll be right beside ju mang, i gotta lotta humor in my car if ju know what i mean mang

3G Jester
07-02-2003, 11:45 PM
I'm there!!! *yawn*

Coroncho80
07-05-2003, 08:10 PM
Bump! can't let it go that far down :lol

djsbon
07-05-2003, 09:52 PM
mein you so gay.

-grey.

( I WANT SOME TACOBELL!! )

Coroncho80
07-08-2003, 07:16 PM
up

Neuspeed87lx
07-13-2003, 09:05 PM
im there ! im going with 88accordlxi .... should be a hell alot of fun !! where we gona meet up ? ..... for the guys that were there last year.....should we meet at the same place ? right before the entrance of the park ? well my cell phone is 297-8970

Neuspeed87lx
07-13-2003, 09:07 PM
oh and mark ... you better go ! who else is gona save me when my wheel falls off ??

markmdz89hatch
07-14-2003, 04:54 AM
don't worry Jay, I got your back. I'll even bring extra lug nuts ::Just incase::.;)

Coroncho80
07-14-2003, 12:31 PM
don't worry Jay, I got your back. I'll even bring extra lug nuts ::Just incase::.;)

I'll bring my AAA card too bro :lol

Jay, what's the area code for your number!? unless you only want the CT guys to call you :(

I wouldn't mind meeting you guys at the same spot as last year but I WAS LATE AS HELL and I don't know where you guys met.

Neuspeed87lx
07-14-2003, 07:43 PM
oh ya ....its 1-413-297-8970 ...acually guys im gona be getting a rental car .... im not gona be takin the civic .... so we dont have to worry about my wheels falling off

accordracerlx-i
07-14-2003, 08:17 PM
Im gonna try and make it for the autocross event but ill have to see i dont know if i have work that day or not b/c i need money for school at the end of august.

Neuspeed87lx
07-15-2003, 01:36 PM
hey ? is that johnyQ guy gona be going with his turbo 3g hatch ? i would love to see that thing again !

Coroncho80
07-15-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Neuspeed87lx
hey ? is that johnyQ guy gona be going with his turbo 3g hatch ? i would love to see that thing again !

Yeah I thought I read that he was going. I would love to see that hatch again. Man, it was pretty quick :D

Coroncho80
07-23-2003, 07:17 AM
We are getting close to this event. Who is really going and are we gonna meet some where!?!?!

smufguy
07-23-2003, 07:06 PM
im going, is there an entry fee or somethin?

Neuspeed87lx
07-23-2003, 07:32 PM
im def going .... no doubt !! lets meet right outside the park .... when you first pull in ...where we met last year... and praveen .... ya there is an entry fee.... i think it was ... 15 bucks ? not sure though ... and thats just to watch the races... if you want to race your car i think its 30 ...

Coroncho80
07-24-2003, 04:11 PM
im def going .... no doubt !! lets meet right outside the park .... when you first pull in ...where we met last year... and praveen .... ya there is an entry fee.... i think it was ... 15 bucks ? not sure though ... and thats just to watch the races... if you want to race your car i think its 30 ...

I with you there jay. I think its $10 or $15 to enter and $30 to race. When I raced the Sei, it was like $40-$45 to race and to enter or something like that. But Its a great thing you're going Praveen. I think Mark is going too. I was talking to him last night and he said he was going; we'll see.

What time are you gonna be there Jay? or what time should we meet?

smufguy
07-24-2003, 06:18 PM
yeah maurice, im getting my car to the paint shop sat and hopefully i would get it back soon. if i get my car back by that time, i would go with my 3g, if not ill be down with my 4g.

Neuspeed87lx
07-24-2003, 07:30 PM
not sure what time im gona get there .... lets see.... what time do the races start ?... im probally gona try to get there for 11 mabey? so im gona probally leave my house at ....uhhh 7:30 mabey .... but hey for anyone that is going ... please leave your name and your cell phone number ..... im jay and my #is 1-413-297-8970

Coroncho80
07-24-2003, 09:20 PM
I'm Maurice and my cell number is 215-868-1464. Yall can call me any time. I'll probably be there at 11 am too. How about the rest of you guys??

Neuspeed87lx
07-25-2003, 04:23 PM
ok maurice ....lets shoot for 11 o clock .... anyone else going.... get there for 11 ! ! ! ! come on its getting close .. its gona be soooo much fun ....

smufguy
07-26-2003, 06:16 AM
im more like shooting for 12 noon, but i will be there. Give me some friggin address for the english town u el mauricio :). Im heading off to give my car to the paint shop, so i prolly should have it by the time 30th rolls around.

Coroncho80
07-26-2003, 01:52 PM
im more like shooting for 12 noon, but i will be there. Give me some friggin address for the english town u el mauricio :). Im heading off to give my car to the paint shop, so i prolly should have it by the time 30th rolls around.

Hey Praveen, I have a feeling you gonna fuck up again and you're not gonna show up. I dont know why but that's just a feeling I have. Oh wait, maybe because YOU HAVE DONE THE SAME SHIT SOOO MANY TIMES!?!?! yeah, i think that could be it :D Dude, if you fuck this one up, I will call you uncle ( the indian store owner from the Simpsons) :D

Let me get you the Etown race track adress. Hold on ..........

Coroncho80
07-26-2003, 01:55 PM
Here ya go bro .........

Raceway Park
230 Pension Road
Englishtown, NJ 07726

Phone:

http://racewaypark.com/

Give us your cell number so we can bug you and make sure you freaking make it.

and just for the record, the gate opens at 9 am.

Neuspeed87lx
07-26-2003, 04:39 PM
hmmm open at 9 ..... wana shoot for mabey 10 o clock ?

Coroncho80
07-26-2003, 05:33 PM
hmmm open at 9 ..... wana shoot for mabey 10 o clock ?

I'm down for 10 bro. Because ppl gonna be making line at the gate starting at 7:30 and on. I'm a member at Honda-tech.com and they have a thread about this event, and they have 112 members going so far. I know those ppl; If its up to them, they'll open the gates bro. So, if you wanna make it at 10 am, I will be there at 9:30. This guy from Honda-tech lives in CT and him and his crew are living his house at 4:30 am ...........

ghost_ny
07-26-2003, 06:39 PM
Depending on certain issues involving a few good men(those of you know who you are):rolleyes:,:( I most likely will not make it to the all honda meet because of missing NEEDED parts to finnish "EL SWAPO DE 88 ACCORDO!!!" LOL

OmEgA PuLsE
07-26-2003, 07:41 PM
I think Ima take my dad's 02 Boxster there and throw on an Acura emblem...will that work?

OmEgA PuLsE
07-26-2003, 08:19 PM
Damn, last time I went to any LEGAL racing event was about 10 years ago. Was some NHRA thing at this same racepark. So my point is I don't got a damn clue how this ish works...so can soemoen fill me in on what I gotta do to get my car drag race-able?? I read the official site and I just wanna make sure. So I gotta use up all my antifreeze b4 I go and do I gotta take a helmet? How much does it cost to race? And all the performance I've got is a cai, muffler, and some thicker piping. Is that enuff to race? It's Aug1 or Aug2??? Thanx

Chubs87Accord
07-26-2003, 10:15 PM
oh well.. looks like i cant make it... im having a lot of trouble with the truck lately.. stalling, feeling like im losing half of the power the thing has... so that makes it close to impossible to attempt any trips over a half an hour.. so unfortunately im out for this meet too... DAMMIT.. i really need to get out to another meet soon!!

smufguy
07-27-2003, 05:49 AM
yo maurice, i could not do the menlopark meet cause my dad fucked up the damn insurance thats why. BUt i was there for the last nj meet on RT22 and i was there before ur lousy ass got there :D. hahaha, just kidding bro. Im going to the paint shop tomorrow and hopefully i would get it back by wed, if not i will bring my gold honda.

Coroncho80
07-27-2003, 11:54 AM
yo maurice, i could not do the menlopark meet cause my dad fucked up the damn insurance thats why. BUt i was there for the last nj meet on RT22 and i was there before ur lousy ass got there :D. hahaha, just kidding bro. Im going to the paint shop tomorrow and hopefully i would get it back by wed, if not i will bring my gold honda.

Ok, that's what i wanted to hear :D

Omar: Its $10 or $15 to enter and $30 to race. You should be able to run if you want. Even if you're stock, you'll be able to run in this event. I went last year with my Sei and I was racing Brad (Surfturf) all day long :D So, If i remember correctly it was $45 to enter and to race. You will need a halmet but if you dont have one, you can rent one over there for $3 and you gotta leave you license with them. Hmmmmm, what else ............. Just make sure you go early because ppl would start lining up around 9:20 and on. Once you get to the ticket booth, they will ask you if you wanna race or not. and if you do race, you will have to drive all the way to the back of the track to get your car inspected and shit. You can't miss where you gotta go because a lot of car will be racing and you can follow them or me :D If you have any questions let me know or call me at 215-868-1464. Alright bro!? :wave:

Chubs: FUCK YOU MAN! you should quit 3geez.com bro. You hardly make it to the meeting and YOU LIVE IN FUCKING JERSEY! :rant: I dont like you no more :(

OmEgA PuLsE
07-27-2003, 12:53 PM
Okay, firstly...I'd like to point out how dumb I feel for not seeing the big ass letters readin "August 2nd" on the banner cuz I asked if it was Aug 1st or 2nd. Secondly....I'm dead f'in broke!!!! NNOOOO!!!!! I gotta do somethin to raise some cash or else I won't be able to go and I've never ran the track before, just the usual 1/4 mile street racing...grrr :crying: I'll let u kno if I can go l8r. :( :mad: :crying:

Coroncho80
07-27-2003, 01:04 PM
Sorry dude but yeah, you're dumb! :lol how could you miss that date!?!?! hahahaha anyways, just try to come up with the $15 to enter bro. I'm broke as hell too so I don't know if i'm gonna race or not. We'll see.

OmEgA PuLsE
07-27-2003, 01:30 PM
:lol . Admit it, u got the cash but u jus dont wanna race nemore since u kno Ima be there :lol :flip:

Btw..........I got no clue what my 1/4 could be but I'm pretty sure my 0-60mph would be around 8.6 or 8.7 or somethin...not horrible but not good either. If I take out my headlight infront of my cai and take out the spare tire (just another 15-20lbs), would that really make a difference?

Chubs87Accord
07-27-2003, 08:12 PM
muarice.. ill beat your butt!! haha jp... you know, soon enough im gonna have you guys over to chill at my place.. ill probably need money for food and stuff first though, haha... may just help

and raunch.. dont blame me.. BLAME CHEVY!!! :D
::starts singing south parks blame canada but saying "blame chevorlet:: :lol

and smurf... raunch would have been there first if his butt didnt get lost in the parking lot :lol:lol:lol

Coroncho80
07-28-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Chubs87Accord

and smurf... raunch would have been there first if his butt didnt get lost in the parking lot :lol:lol:lol

hahahah true that bro. I was driving for like 10 in the lot and another 10 min waiting for you guys to show up but I was the one that was parked in the wrong side of the lot :lol

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
07-28-2003, 12:48 PM
hahahah true that bro. I was driving for like 10 in the lot and another 10 min waiting for you guys to show up but I was the one that was parked in the wrong side of the lot :lol

Dude! I think your lil event was cancelled, you better look into that!

Coroncho80
07-28-2003, 01:12 PM

What!?!?!? shit, let me look into that ............. :huh:

Coroncho80
07-28-2003, 05:52 PM

The event still going. Don't pay no mind to MATT! :lol hey are still going?? :confused:

turfnnsurf
07-29-2003, 11:25 AM
OK Gang,

I'll be there around 10AM with camera and video camera in hand.. Since i don't have the SE-i anymore i won't be racing but i'll be in the stands getting all the action on tape and digital pictures...

Looking forward to seeing everyone there...

Brad

Chubs87Accord
07-29-2003, 03:10 PM
brad can you get a special video of Grey kicking raunch in the testicals just for me? I'll pay top dollar!! (as in the 1 dollar bill in the top of my wallet :D ) lol

OmEgA PuLsE
07-29-2003, 03:13 PM
TURF! u GOTTA race! Just switch your Mitsu emblem with an Acura emblem n tell em u got a JDM model of an Integra. U've got the coolest auto I've seen :lol

smufguy
07-30-2003, 11:27 AM
shit i called u maurice on the wrong day. fuck, i thought it was the damn july 30 for some fucked up reason. Oh well,

Coroncho80
07-30-2003, 12:09 PM
shit i called u maurice on the wrong day. fuck, i thought it was the damn july 30 for some fucked up reason. Oh well,

Yeah man, I got your gay ass message and I was like, :wtf: ???? I left you a voice mail bro. Listen to it! :lol

smufguy
07-30-2003, 06:01 PM
hehehehhehe, i was like wtf is going on cause all i saw was dirt bikes racin shit. i was badly late cause i was comin from sea side heights and i got there like 3 or something. Oh yeah, since its Aug 2nd sat, i will be there pretty early as in around 10 am and i will leave around 1 or something to get back to work. So see you guys then. Also which gate is it?

Coroncho80
07-30-2003, 07:26 PM
Just some basic info for you guys:

HONDA FEST 2003
Saturday, August 2, 2003
Presented by: Urbanracer.com and Honda-tech.com
Open to all Honda and Acura Vehicles
*Official classes and regulations subject to change, check back frequently for updates

Gates Open: 9:00 am
Event Over: 5:00 pm
Eliminations Start: 2:00 pm
Car Show Registration Closes: 1:30 pm
Super Challenge Registration Closes: 11:30 am

GATE PRICES
Spectator: $15
$5 - Children (6-11 yrs)
5 and Under FREE
Car Show: $20
1/4 Mile Race: $25
Auto X: $25
Both (Auto X/ 1/4 Mile) (Super Challenge): $45
**Participating in both activities may prevent you from running in the drag racing eliminations

CAR SHOW CLASSES
· Honda Civic- 2 door 95 & older
· Honda Civic- 2 door 96 & newer
· Honda Civic
· Honda Accord
· Acura (except Integra/ RSX)
· Acura Integra/ RSX
· Honda/ Acura SUV
· Honda/ Acura Other
Gates Open: 9 am

2 Bracket Classes:
*B1 - 15.00 & Slower
*B2 - 14.99 & Quicker

2 Heads Up Classes:
*All Motor Class - All cars in All Motor must meet noise and safety regulations. Transplants, slicks, lexan, and fiberglass allowed.
*Power Adder Class - All cars in Power Adder must meet noise and safety regulations. Slicks, lexan, and fiberglass allowed.

Trophies and prizes awarded to Winner and Runner-Up in each of the drag racing classes.
*All cars must be street muffled. (All cars must meet noise regulations for Saturday street muffled racing. For more information go to www.racewaypark.com)

Super Challenge
The BF Goodrich Tires Super Challenge will consist of 3 time trials at the quarter mile dragstrip and 3 time runs at the autocross course. The combination of the two events will determine the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place finishers. Your score will be determined by how well you perform in each of the events. For example if you finish in first place in the drag racing portion and in third place in the autocross portion you will have a total of 4 points (2 points will be the best possible score). The competitor with the least amount of points at the end of the day will win the event. The Challenge is open to all Honda and Acura "street type vehicles" running on D.O.T. radial tires.

Autocross:
Open to all Honda and Acura automobiles.
Trophies awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.

Class 1:
Class 2: Acura NSX
Class 3: Acura Integra Type R, Honda S2000*
Class 4: Acura RSX-S, TL-S, CL-S, CL-S 6spd*, Integra GSR, Honda 03 Accord-6cyl, Prelude VTEC, Prelude SH*
Class 5: Acura Integra (non-VTEC), CL V6, TL, RSX*, Honda Civic SOHC-VTEC, Civic DOHC-VTEC*, Accord V6, 92-96 Prelude (non-VTEC)
Class 6: Acura 2.2/2.3 CL, Honda Civic Non-VTEC*, Accord 4-cyl, Prelude 83-90, HF series
*5 points automatically assessed

Modifications and Points Assessments:
Modification points are added to each car in class. If your car equals 11 points you will be bumped up one class. There is no limit – a car with high level of modifications might move up several classes.

NOTE: Jack, spare tire, trunk carpeting, and tools are free

11 thru 23 points – Up ONE Class
24 thru 36 points – Up TWO Classes
37 thru 49 points – Up THREE Classes
50 thru 75 points – Up FOUR Classes
over 76 points – Class 1

Wheels/Tires:

1. DOT – approved tires with treadwear 80 and below (5)
2. Non-DOT approved tires (8)
3. Wheels and tires extend beyond original bodywork (2)
4. Plus size wheels (Plus one, two, or three) (2)

Weight Reduction:

1. Replacement non-adjustable seat (2)
2. Gutted interior Front (3)
3. Gutted interior Rear (anything behind front seats removed) (2)
4. Lightweight hood (1)
5. Lightweight Fenders (2)
6. Lexan/Plexi glass windows (4)
7. Remove power steering (2)

Engine/Drivetrain:

1. Engine swap (11)
2. Increased displacement (not to be added to Engine Swap) (5)
3. Non-OEM forced induction (11)
4. Air intake system (2)
5. Cat back exhaust (2)
6. Header (3)
7. SFC/VTEC controller/Performance chip for NA engine (4)
8. Performance Chip/Boost controller for Turbo engine (6)
9. Programmable electronics/fuel injection system (Includes boost/fuel-timing map) (8)
10. Replacement pulleys (1)
11. Lightweight Flywheel (1)
12. Other internal engine modifications (4)
13. Ring and pinion change (2)
14. Add/modify limited slip (3)

Suspension/Brakes:

1. Performance non-adjustable shocks (2)
2. Adjustable shocks (4)
3. Performance/Lowering Springs (2)
4. Full coil-over suspension (included adjustable spring perch/spring/shock) (8)
5. Changed/Added anti-sway bars (2)
6. Camber plates/bolts/adjustable upper and/or lower arms (2)
7. Big Brake Kit (includes calipers/rotors/pads) (3)

OmEgA PuLsE
07-30-2003, 11:35 PM
UMMMM ... just checked the weather for Saturday and here it is:

Isolated T-Storms
Highs: 81 deg
Low: 73 deg
Wind: From south @ 9mph
Precipitation: 30%
Max. Humidity: 82%

Well atleast there's gonna be lotta humidity. If it's humid and there's no rain, everyone's gonna be runnin crazy ass times. And also, it looks like I ain't goin, got no doe. I'm so broke I don't even got enuff to watch ... dammit, this was one meet I didn't wanna miss out on. Anyone wanna sneak me into their trunk? Just put me where the spare tire goes

3G Jester
07-31-2003, 08:09 AM
i cant go :( my check engine and maintance required lights are on....i dont think its from the crash. i think its just that i need a 60 k overhaul. but im hoping its not from the crash. anyway thats 300 bucks right there and my job at chuck e cheese really doesnt pay much. so blah blah blah to make a long story short i cant go :( take pictures of all the pretty Av6's for me.,.,...

markmdz89hatch
07-31-2003, 08:43 AM
I can't go either. My day will consist of seeing only the brands Koni, B&G, Ingall, Brembo, Axis, Valvoline, Mobil, Weber, TWM, Kaizer, Nankang, Techna-Fit, Husky, Craftsman, and good 'ol Genuine Honda. I'll be busy. ...and no, I'm not getting the Webers installed yet, I'm just going to spend some time working on them. Other then that, yes I have to work on my car.

Sorry guys! ...and like Travis said, take lots'o pics and have fun!

Coroncho80
07-31-2003, 11:03 AM
Hey omar, you can leave your car parked outside or like 2 blocks behind and you can hop in my car or somebody elses. I think its $15 per car. What do u say?

OmEgA PuLsE
07-31-2003, 01:25 PM
Yea? Thought they charged ea. person. Wow if not, HOT DAMN! :D :D :D did i mention :D ? Hey, mind if I give u a final decision tomarrow? That sounds f***in hot but now my parents are tryin to make me go to some religious gathering at someone's house :crying: :rant: If I cant make it tho, thx alot for the offer bro. I'm gonna miss sittin in the back wit ur wifey - uh i mean missin out on all those sexy cars. :flash:

smufguy
07-31-2003, 05:51 PM
well ill be there, not with my 3g thou. and Maurice, earl sheib did a fucking shitty paint job on my car bro. These guainese freaks painted my car like shit. It looks like a kid painted the damn car in his garage. THere are a lot of over spray and leaks. Fucking $400 bucks is a waste of money. Im taking it back next week to get the darn people fix their shit. well anywho, i got work that day but ill be there for sure. Park my shit somewhere and walk my ass cause $15 aint something i can spend extra. well guys, thats it for now see u and some of fella 3gers there.

AvgWhtMale
07-31-2003, 06:11 PM
Another one of these already?? When was the last one when Brad was there with his painted valve covers and it rained and Grey almost beat an RSX with his auto DX hatch? I am getting my car back from the body shop tomorrow (rust/dents fixed), but I'm going to a wedding tomorrow. Dangit. Oh, well, maybe next time.

Chubs87Accord
07-31-2003, 10:14 PM
i think brad goes to every meet with his valve covers... cause when i met him at the meet i planned out he had em there too.. VALVE COVER PUSHER!!! lol... dude, i still think people thought we were selling drugs out of your trunk, lol.. like 10 people huddling around a trunk looking at stuff covered by blankets... glad no cops were around :lol

smufguy
08-01-2003, 08:34 AM
sure as hell we are gonna have an accord meet in NJ before the end of August. And i promised i will be there, so u guys set up the date and u got me there for sure.

Coroncho80
08-01-2003, 12:04 PM
sure as hell we are gonna have an accord meet in NJ before the end of August. And i promised i will be there, so u guys set up the date and u got me there for sure.

Sure ............:rolleyes:

Chubs87Accord
08-01-2003, 06:48 PM
i need to get my @$$ out to another meet soon.. need a job first.. i dont have money to go any where lately :p

hey Moreen :flip: when is the CT meet anyways?

OmEgA PuLsE
08-01-2003, 07:04 PM
NOOOO. Damn dawg, now my rents wont lemme out even if I can get in with u for free. How f'ed up is that??!!! :burn: I even tried helpin my friend Dj at some chick's sweet 16 today to get some cash but now rentz say I gotta go with them to some damn event. Sry guys. I really wanted to go too. :crying: :crying:

Coroncho80
08-01-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Chubs87Accord
hey Moreen :flip: when is the CT meet anyways?

Moreen ............. :flip: hahahaha here is the link.

http://3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19775

Dont know why you ask 'cause you aint going. You lazy bastard!

Omar: Hmmmmmmmm never mind bro :(

Chubs87Accord
08-01-2003, 09:57 PM
i might reconsider, gotta check out when it is an the status of the blazer-gas-money... if anything held me back it would be not wanting to take a chance incase the truck broke down, and not having the $ for gas :rollseyes:

Chubs87Accord
08-01-2003, 10:03 PM
23rd doesnt sound bad... dont have anything set for then as far as i know of... still would need to sit on it to make sure everything is cool.. im actually going to try and persuade my dad to pay to get the truck fixed and make it long trip reliable.. im not even easy on goin a 40 min drive the way it is.. but gods been keeping it running, and i know he will, but it would still be nice to get it fixed

smufguy
08-01-2003, 10:35 PM
yo maurice, u can kiss my ass:flipa: ill see u tomorrow in English town u loser :stick: :lol

Coroncho80
08-03-2003, 12:18 PM
Ok, yesterday was kind of nice. Brad, Gay, Praveen, Chris (Civtec) and myself were there. Oh yeah and my crew :D . The day was nice. No rain but Humid as a mofo!

I couldn't take any pics because my girl left the digi cam in my friends car ( in philly). I was very upset but I got over it. You know if I had my camara, I would have posted like 3K pics already. Danm, I was mad. I wanted to make a video and post here. Oh well, I will have it for the CT meeting.

For those of you that took some pics, could you post them here or make another thread or something. I believe Brad was the only one with a digi cam.

Thanks for those of you to showed up. It was a good time :super:

NOT: Chris, praveen, Gay and Brad; we have to make that Atco get together happen. The only person we're waiting for is Chris (Civtec). Hope you get your shit straight soon.

smufguy
08-03-2003, 06:30 PM
time to set up a NJ meet soon. U know maurice ill be there cause i got my car now.

OmEgA PuLsE
08-03-2003, 07:40 PM
Just make sure u dont "lose" ur car the day b4 the next meet ;) Also, I've posted a new thread for the next NJ meet here http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21741

smufguy
09-24-2003, 06:38 PM
:: BUMP ::

Alright guys, THe pictures from the E-town meet is in, yeah i know a month old but hey they are still pictures. I got em zipped, who wants to host for me???

smufguy
09-28-2003, 09:49 PM
http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/users/80a3824/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/__hr_maurice+n+chris.jpg?bfDw8d_AwVH4aqyk

http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/users/80a3824/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/__hr_JDM+engines.jpg?bfDw8d_Ail8sE.5F

http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/users/80a3824/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/__hr_sis.jpg?bfDw8d_A4UceqoT0

http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/users/80a3824/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/__hr_Supra+S2000.jpg?bfDw8d_A0pSP4bVg

http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/users/80a3824/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/__hr_super+h22+1.jpg?bfqz8d_Akon51LOl

http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/users/80a3824/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/__hr_Chris+and+maurice.jpg?bfqz8d_AokhC2fyp