PDA

View Full Version : B20a

pimp_n87LXi
06-24-2003, 11:15 PM
Ok 1st off what kind of cars do the B20A engines come in? Also will it bolt right up or am I gonna have to change mounts and everything else... I am wanting to put one in my 86 LX... Will I need the wiring harness and everything else?

dXsquared
06-24-2003, 11:16 PM
argh! whats with all the newbies with dumb questions.. thats like 3 tonight in the past 10 minutes...look around and read b4 you ask questions...

Travis

cruznz
06-25-2003, 01:14 AM
lol....poor travis....you must be getting bald,pulling your hair out with all the same ole newbie questions........c'mon newbies,...please do a search first,we dont want travis getting old before his time...lol

dXsquared
06-25-2003, 06:11 AM
i still have all my hair...

but damn... some of the shit that gets on this board has been answered like 100 times in other threads.. why cant they read the newbie thing and figure out how to SEARCH!

Travis

NXRacer
06-25-2003, 07:37 AM
I had a hard time finding info. Even though its been discussed over and over and over and over and over again. I spent 3 days at work last week at about 8 hours a day :super: just searching the board for info on doing the motor swap. I did get a lot of info, but it takes a LOT of time. Good info though!