PDA

View Full Version : california meet

T's87lx
06-25-2003, 09:34 AM
mario and myself are wanting to do a meet for the northern cali 3geez. i was thinkin sacramento sometime by the end of summer. maybe july or august, we want this one to be big so if u wanna go the post, if your not sure or if your gonna back out the day before the meet please dont post, you have 2 months to think about it save money do some work to your car whatever so that should be plenty of time, if you wanna go start giving dates, and what a good day would be for you, i would prefer a weekend, let me know

Blue Impact
06-26-2003, 12:35 AM
If you guys are cool, let's have it on a Saturday. Sundays are cool, except toward the end of the day (traffic).

bboipinoy112
06-26-2003, 01:57 PM
im down for a meet in sacramento, since the last meet did pop. and i went, and nope. no one there. so yea .. THIS ONE IS A MUST ! .. CUMMON PEOPLE !

MarioBurke
06-26-2003, 07:12 PM
So yeah We are really looking to do this Meet again. I wouldnt mind doing one right now cause I aint got nothing to do. but since I know not everyone can just drive to Sacramento on a whim it would be cool, like Terry said, if we could get some dates thrown out here. My birthday is July 27th. if anyone wants to get me some gifts that would be cool. we could do a meet like 26-27, cause that is a saturday sunday. im just throwing out random dates. Right now we got 3 people just from Redding waiting to get down there and meet up. And Possibly a 4th from Redding. But for sure 3. im sorry bboipinoy112 went to te last meet and no one showed up. aint that bout a bitch. if Maxout would quit changing his mind because he had to drive 93 miles to get there. sheit we need to get some of those dedicate fans from Oregon who drove 800 some miles round trip!! thats good stuff right there. anyway some one shoot some ideas at us.

Mario: [email protected]

Terry: [email protected]

T's87lx
06-27-2003, 10:31 PM
umm not to many post so where probably goin to the one in salem oregon i know it would be a long drive for both blue impact and bboipinoy112 but if you want you guys could stay drive up here and stay at my place over night, im not callin this meet off if we could get on goin in july that would be great, but i would like to go to the one in oregon to so throw out some dates but if i dont get more then five people i think i will call it off so come on people lets do this

bboipinoy112
06-27-2003, 11:08 PM
ok here check this .. july 2 - 6th.. imma be in L.A. .. possibly 9 - possibly 18th . .. of july imma be in hawaii ... so yea .. BLAH ! .. SUCKS ASS ! .. i hope we can get this shit krackin close to the END of JULY .. like 20 - 30 .. ? ? so i hope we can get more people to go .. cause it was a real bitch going over the speed bumps at the HOWE park .. ... PLEASE PLEASE throw a meet ! .. hahaha much love .. - junior -

MarioBurke
06-27-2003, 11:33 PM
Im with Bboi, We dont need to go to Oregon. We just need to get some people hyped up about the Sacramento Meet. We cant have people Changing their minds. I know has got to be more than just 2 3geez in Sacramento. I know cause I counted more than that last time I drove through. late July Early August (leaning more towards early august) sounds good to me.

T's87lx
06-28-2003, 10:44 AM
ok u must of misunderstood me, yes where still goin to do a meet wether its 3 people or 100 people, lets say lets say the first weekend of august 2-3 if that sounds good let me know

Justin86
06-28-2003, 11:06 PM
Shit that would be impressive if some of you drove up to Salem. That is about an 7hr drive.
It would be cool if I could go to your guys meet in Sacramento. It is about a 4hr drive and maybe I can talk 86 accord in C.P. to go too.

Blue Impact
06-29-2003, 02:51 PM
T, August is cool for me. Sorry to disappoint you guys, but driving to Oregon would be too much for my car (it probably wouldn't make it back :D).

bboipinoy112
06-29-2003, 03:07 PM
lol .. SAME here .. but im down for early august late july ..

so whats the count
1. bboipinoy112

T's87lx
06-29-2003, 03:47 PM
the 4th of july would be tight i know thats on a short notice but its on a friday if not the 4th then i dont know come on give me some dats thats good for u anyday is good for me just as long as its a week befor the meet so i can get it off
1.bboipinoy112
2.t's87lx
3.marioburke
4. Justin86...maybe
5.86 accord in C.P...maybe
6.matt...not on this board but will go
7.possibly a 7th

MattsAccord
06-29-2003, 05:16 PM
Where are you guys going to meet at? sacramento, redding etc., I don't know if Justin86 will go I think he is still having car problems. Keep me posted.

MarioBurke
06-29-2003, 08:00 PM
I am thinking for everyones sake it should be the first week of August which is the 2nd and 3rd. If we did it on july 26th and 27th I wouldnt want everyone to feel obligated to buy me gifts because its IS my BIRTHDAY that weekend. I do believe Terry's idea was to have it in the same spot we were SUPPOSED to have it. But we all open to ideas if you know of better places. I dont know sacramento all too much, so bboi will have to be our guide. Hey blue Oroville isnt that far from here. if you get the chance why dont you drive on up. maybe the 3 of us drive around for a while we can get more people to join! hahaha that would rule.

bboipinoy112
06-30-2003, 11:03 AM
uhhh .. wheres oroville ? haha

Blue Impact
06-30-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by bboipinoy112
uhhh .. wheres oroville ? haha

Take I-5 north, then get onto 99, and then 70. 70 should take you right through Oroville while 99 takes you to the western outskirts of the town. Depending on how fast you drive, it should take you roughly an hour to an hour and 15 minutes to get to Oroville from Sac. Fastest for me was 45 minutes doing 110 in my cousin's Maxima from The Rage to his house.

blazin3gen
06-30-2003, 10:02 PM
damn guys i so want to make this meet we'll see sac town is like what 2 hours away from San Jose we'll see we'll see ;)

T's87lx
06-30-2003, 10:12 PM
the meet will be on august 2nd, not sure where yet so whoever lives in sac name some good spots to go or cruise, thanx

MattsAccord
07-01-2003, 04:30 PM
I don't know if you guys want to come up here or not but if you guys got a big turn out of northern cal people who want to got to the meet up here then we might change the location so you wouldn't have to drive so far.

MarioBurke
07-03-2003, 11:36 PM
well we got 3 for sure just from redding coming down. how many we got for sure from else where?????

MattsAccord
07-04-2003, 05:31 AM
Well I think it the next meet for oregon and surronding states is going to be in southern oregon so you guys that live in in redding should be able to make it just check it out.

K DASH
07-04-2003, 10:41 PM
Damn, no one lives in LA.

My car is like any other stock 3rd gen, not really worth driving all the way up to Sac.

bboipinoy112
07-04-2003, 10:57 PM
whatever happend to Maxedoutracer ? . . i was looking forward to him going last sactown meet also .. him along with XtremeSpeedOperations .. MAXEDOUT ! ! .. WHERE ARE YOU ?! .. hehe

MarioBurke
07-09-2003, 10:48 PM
Hey can we get a count on everybody who is still going to go to this meet. man I really dont want to be disappointed on this one again. lets keep this post live and rolling so we know whos a go and whos a no!

blazin3gen
07-09-2003, 10:58 PM
so where is it gonna be again??

MarioBurke
07-10-2003, 06:50 AM
its stil open to suggestion

bboipinoy112
07-10-2003, 09:31 PM
where does evey body live ? . ..

MarioBurke
07-10-2003, 10:52 PM
We already posted where everybody lives. Terry and I live up here in Redding. there is one other guy coming down with us. The meet is going to be in sacramento , but we dont know for sure. if anybody knows a good spot please tell us. email terry or myself at [email protected] (Terry ) or [email protected] (mario) ok lets give some info back.

Busted_Blue
07-14-2003, 08:23 AM
hi im a long time reader..jus finally registered to post... During July and August before 17th I am down for a meet somewhere in northern california, somewhere no longer than 2hrs away from SF. :D

blazin3gen
07-14-2003, 09:49 PM
TTT!

anybody figure out where im with busted lol no more then 2hrs :D

maxoutracer
07-14-2003, 11:02 PM
whatever happend to Maxedoutracer ? . . i was looking forward to him going last sactown meet also .. him along with XtremeSpeedOperations .. MAXEDOUT ! ! .. WHERE ARE YOU ?! .. hehe

i'm here, just hella busy with my truck, taking my sis to skool and court. hopefully i will have time to atten the meet, so aug 2? hopefully everyone serious, haha...

BITESIZE
07-14-2003, 11:10 PM
How far from Boise Idaho?

Blue Impact
07-14-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by BITESIZE
How far from Boise Idaho?

Only way to know is to try. :D

I'm still in for a meet on the 2nd. However, I know yet if I'll have to work that day or not. Can't believe they're making us work Saturdays now. :mad: But I'll keep posting to let you all know wassup with me.

MarioBurke
07-15-2003, 10:05 PM
Well as far as I know Sacramento is not more than two hours from most of california. but like I said. IF someone needs it to be closer than tell me a city and we can arrange it. I aint gotta problem driving. but if no one says anything then we arent going to be able to help. so for blaz, and busted if you have a spot in mind that would make it easier for you, please post now before it gets too late. Terry and myself really want to make this meet happen. so hope to get your guys and a few more in on this.

T's87lx
07-15-2003, 10:19 PM
yea so boise is pretty far from sacremento cali, i think you have to go to spokane washington then follow that to I-5, then go to cali that would be a drive probably bout 14 hours maybe more, so anyways, looks like we got about 5 people comin, if we could get more that would be great of course, not sure what where gonna do probably just take pictures and drive a little bit, more then likeley its gonna be at the howe park but...always a but, IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW PLEASE

Busted_Blue
07-17-2003, 08:50 AM
Where exactly is..howe park?...I'm down for a meet anytime from now till mid-august. Problem is I have to know in advance before going..so i can make arrange free time.

bboipinoy112
07-17-2003, 09:07 AM
how about redding ?

MattsAccord
07-17-2003, 10:41 AM
how about redding ?

If you guys have it in redding I might come down for that.

bboipinoy112
07-17-2003, 05:14 PM
YAYuh . . any others down for redding ? ? ?

T's87lx
07-17-2003, 07:17 PM
hell yes im down for redding im sure mario is to thats where we live, but we where tryin to make it a half way point so more people from down south could try and make it, but if others agree on redding then thats deffinetly fine with me, let know

Busted_Blue
07-17-2003, 11:13 PM
as long as there are directions I'm happy. :werd:

What are we going to do anyways?

T's87lx
07-19-2003, 09:39 AM
alright...ok so quick count on who is goin
1.t's87lx
2.marioburke
3.Busted_Blue
4.bboipinoy112
5.blazin3gen
6.Blue Impact
7.matt
8.some othere guy...dont know his name

so 7 people possibly 8 not bad, if everyone shows up, still not sure if where gonna have it in redding or sacramento so all post a poll,its gonna be on a new thread though becuase i cant do it on this on so look for california poll, let me know if your goin for sure, thanx

T's87lx
07-19-2003, 09:41 AM
Busted_Blue, umm just go to www. mapquest.com and look up Redding,ca if that doesnt work all give you directions

Busted_Blue
07-19-2003, 11:24 AM
I know those maps online get me there..but not alwasy the fastest way. Sometiimes it makes me goin in a loop before i get to my destination.

maxoutracer
07-20-2003, 02:50 PM
i go up there check it up if only in sac, redding little too far for me, hehe...

Blue Impact
07-22-2003, 10:03 PM
Let there be hope, fellas. I think Sac is the best place for us all to meet up. I really don't have a problem if it's Redding or Sac cuz I'm in the middle of those cities, but for some members, Redding would just be a bit far.

T's87lx
07-25-2003, 07:11 PM
yea ok so sac it is then, umm we will meet at how park and then go from there, i will post a meeting time next week, i need to know who is goin for sure, if your gonna be there say so, if not...say so, :D yea booyy Yea Booyy, 3Gee Style

MattsAccord
07-25-2003, 10:35 PM
Sorry guys I'm not going to be able to make. Money is short and were having a meet up here soon. If it was in Redding it might have been a little easier. :sadwave:

Busted_Blue
07-26-2003, 09:04 AM
That's great that it is going to be Sac Town. August 3rd-6th I will be in LA, so if the meet is before or after I will be able to make it. If not, I guess i'm not in. :(

T's87lx
07-26-2003, 09:56 AM
1.T's87lx
2.marioburke
3.blue_impact
4.busted_blue
5.bboipinoy112
6.blazin3gen

sweet, lets do this 3gee style

maxoutracer
07-26-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by T's87lx
1.T's87lx
2.marioburke
3.blue_impact
4.busted_blue
5.bboipinoy112
6.blazin3gen

sweet, lets do this 3gee style

add me up in there too, hehe... might cruise up there with "busted_blue" don't want to be lefted alone.

Justin86
07-28-2003, 04:11 PM
alright...ok so quick count on who is goin
1.t's87lx
2.marioburke
3.Busted_Blue
4.bboipinoy112
5.blazin3gen
6.Blue Impact
7.matt
8.some othere guy...dont know his name

so 7 people possibly 8 not bad, if everyone shows up, still not sure if where gonna have it in redding or sacramento so all post a poll,its gonna be on a new thread though becuase i cant do it on this on so look for california poll, let me know if your goin for sure, thanx
I think I would be the other guy. You need to decide on a location soon. Is it on the 9th right. It is about a %80 chance that I can go. I have friend that is in Sac right now and she will be leaveing soon. If she is still down there for the meet I will be there. If she comes up before it is depented if she wants to go on a road trip. I will be calling her tonight to find out when she is leaving.

Busted_Blue
07-28-2003, 06:52 PM
so the 9th? if it is..IM THERE! =)

MarioBurke
07-28-2003, 08:06 PM
Justin86 its on the 2nd this saturday at howe park, thats where will all meet at and then will meet in the morining probably around 10 am then will go from there

1.t's87lx
2.marioburke
3.Busted_Blue
4.bboipinoy112
5.blazin3gen
6.Blue Impact
7.Justin86

Justin86
07-28-2003, 08:48 PM
Sweet. My friend just called 10 mins ago, so I need to call her to see when she is leaving Sac.

Justin86
07-28-2003, 10:13 PM
I talked to my friend and she is coming back here on Wedesday. She would be up for a road trip. I sould have my car back from the mechanic hopefuly by thursday. Stupid electrical prob. :angry:

Blue Impact
07-29-2003, 12:07 AM
This may be a little disappointing, fellas...well, to make long story short, I spoke with my supervisor at work and she said there is a chance I might have to work (mandatory) on Saturday cuz we're two days behind at work. I'm thinking maybe I should just call in sick that day if I have to work, but let's just wait and see how it'll go.

Busted_Blue
07-29-2003, 06:46 AM
ok..let's see. Howe Park in Sacramento on August 2nd around 10am. I hope i can make it!

Justin86
07-29-2003, 09:56 AM
I hope I can make it. I love road trips. :)

MarioBurke
07-29-2003, 12:39 PM
ahhh hell no blue. you gotta go. we'll drive down on our way and kidnap you if we have to. shiiiiiit!! hahaha. but no seriously you HAVE TO go.

Justin whats wrong with your car. eletrical is easy. the answer is always, screw the wiring rip it out and reroute new wire. works everytime. hope you get it fixed so you can be down there.

Accord in CP when is your guys meet. is it the same weekend. maybe if you have another one sometime soon, Terry and I will head up that way. Gotta love road trips.

as forever one on the list i hope you all are still coming. Im looking forward to this.

Busted_Blue
07-29-2003, 01:07 PM
where on earth is howe park? also..is maxoutracer cruising down with me?

ACTUALLY to be more specific which side of howe park?

MattsAccord
07-29-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by MarioBurke

Accord in CP when is your guys meet. is it the same weekend. maybe if you have another one sometime soon, Terry and I will head up that way. Gotta love road trips.

[/B]

Our meet up here is going to be septeber 6th. Were meeting September 6th in Grants Pass and then going to Crater Lake. You guys should come up here it is still a month away plenty of time to prepare.

T's87lx
07-29-2003, 06:55 PM
heres the Location: Howe Park
2201 Cottage Way
Sacramento, CA 95825

look it up on mapquest if you can probably the easiest way, which side, the side that will be on, lol i really dont know, just look for mario primerd car and me blue car i dont know sac at all so if somebody knows sac and anything fun to do, that would help out a lot i was thinkin we could all meet up at howe park take some pics, then go cruise to the mall take more pics, then go somewhere to eat some lunch do a little more driving (represent)lol then will go from there,

Justin86
07-29-2003, 08:02 PM
Yep good old Grants Pass.
No electrical problems are not easy to fix. I took it to a mechanic for a reason cause I couldn't find the problem. Even the mech. didn't want to work on it.

Busted_Blue
07-29-2003, 09:52 PM
heres the Location: Howe Park
2201 Cottage Way
Sacramento, CA 95825

look it up on mapquest if you can probably the easiest way, which side, the side that will be on, lol i really dont know, just look for mario primerd car and me blue car i dont know sac at all so if somebody knows sac and anything fun to do, that would help out a lot i was thinkin we could all meet up at howe park take some pics, then go cruise to the mall take more pics, then go somewhere to eat some lunch do a little more driving (represent)lol then will go from there,

Looks Like IM in =)

someone gotta email pics or something cuz I don't have a Digi camera =\

MarioBurke
07-29-2003, 10:29 PM
oh i will be taking plenty of pictures, dont worry about that.

Blue Impact
07-30-2003, 12:17 AM
Okay, guys, you all can have my word that I'll do whatever I can so I'll be there Saturday. Howe Park is only a few blocks away from Arden Mall if anyone of you want to go to the mall. I think I know my way around that part of Sac well enough not to get lost. The address will take us to the southside of the park. There are only two ways to get into the park by car (south and west entrances).

Busted_Blue
07-30-2003, 07:15 AM
Does anyone know any Junkyards in the vicinity? I figured I might as well check some yards up there for some parts for...my car as well as a friend's 1st gen DSM.

Justin86
07-30-2003, 09:53 AM
Well I got my car back from the mech. He found one of the power drains (trunk light) and the main one just disapeared. So as long as my friend dosen't bail on me I will be there.

Busted_Blue
07-30-2003, 01:05 PM
Great to hear that from you justin86. Hope to see you THERE!

MarioBurke
07-30-2003, 07:23 PM
hell yes that is sweet. im glad they fixed your electrical problem justin. i tell electrical is easy though. all you have to remember that every problem starts with a simple power and ground.

blule impact sweet deal. we will can count on seeing you there. I know that part of sacramento a little bit also, so we shouldnt get lost. keyword shouldnt!

maxoutracer
07-31-2003, 12:02 AM
well i'm free this saturday. i will be up there, here a quick map if they need the location. http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=2201+Cottage+Way&city=Sacramento&state=CA&zipcode=95825&homesubmit=Get+Map well i guess i will going up there with "Busted_Blue" hopefully it's not that far, look it up and it's only 96 miles, lol... see ya there...

Blue Impact
07-31-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Busted_Blue
Does anyone know any Junkyards in the vicinity? I figured I might as well check some yards up there for some parts for...my car as well as a friend's 1st gen DSM.

Rancho Cordova or south Sacramento. There are two Pick N Pull yards. Rancho is like 15 minutes east and the one in south Sac is about 15 minutes south of the Park. I'm not sure if you'll be able to find any 1st gen DSM's though, but do test your luck.

Also, my cousin is selling his 88 Celica All Trac and if anyone of you guys are interested or know anyone who might be at the meet that might be interested in his car, he'll bring it (I'll try to convince him to come to the meet too) so you guys can check it out.

maxoutracer
08-01-2003, 12:54 PM
tomororw the big day! yay! see ya up there hopefully, haha...

T's87lx
08-01-2003, 07:36 PM
aight tomorrow 10 am be there, will probably hang out till 12 or 1 just make sure everyone shoes up, look for me and mario we both have 3geestyle front window banners so you wont miss us, hope to see everyone there, lets do this 3gee style, everything round huurr lol :D

blazin3gen
08-01-2003, 09:44 PM
DAMNIT! they didnt want to give me the day off after i had told them like a week in advance guess i aint going.....DAMINT! have fun guys

maxoutracer
08-02-2003, 02:07 AM
today is here, see ya at 10am.....

Blue Impact
08-02-2003, 08:59 PM
Hope you all had a blast cuz I did!! We should meet more often and more people should show up cuz it'll be way better.

Jims 86LXI HB
08-02-2003, 09:48 PM
Well, how'd it go? Kinda ironic I was in sac today, but I had the whole family doing back to school shopping for the kids, in the van no less. Hope you all had a good turn out.:wave:

bboipinoy112
08-02-2003, 09:57 PM
FUCK .. im sorry guys . i coldnt make that shit .. on my way to the meet .. my car fuckin smoked himself completely (overheated) at only about 5 minutes from my house .. i wasnt watchin the temp.guage .. cause i thought i fixed the radiator problem by exchanging out the radiator .. SORRY GUYS ! .. ARGH .. sorry i let you guys down .. but yea .. HOW DID IT GO !? !? PICTURES ! ? .. cummon .. details ..

Blue Impact
08-03-2003, 09:46 PM
.. details ..

Those of you who weren't there, what else can I say but "sorry?" We probably made history, the tightest meet in 3geez.com history. Somehow, one of us managed to bring the ever infamous Tila Nguyen to the meet and alongside her were some really hot strippers. Other than those hot girls being there, we went "cruising" to some junkyards. At those yards, Busted Blue got himself a door handle and a huge five-finger-discount on some BMW lenses, Mario got a lid for his carb, Terry got a console, and I found some treasure - a complete set of coupe taillights! MaxOutRacer was hella cool, he hella cracked me up. We all had a great time - at least I did. Okay, I lied about the girls being there, but the rest of my story was what happened.

T's87lx
08-04-2003, 10:43 AM
hell yea, that was fun, we got some good pics to and a couple short videos,mario will post them soon, bboipinoy112 sorry you couldnt make it hopefully you can make it to the next meet, we all had fun though except for that damn park ranger who had nothin better to do then drive accross the lawn.

bboipinoy112
08-04-2003, 01:11 PM
park ranger .. haha .. damn that guy .. he came up to me the SUPPOSaBLY last meet ... to talk to me and my cousin (Dastun 240z with a 280z motor drop) .. and asked us what we were doin .. just cause we kept leavin and entering different parkin lots .. and sheesh .. if i cant make it over the speed bumps over 7 mph .. so i drove on the lawn .. LOL ! .. oh well .. CONGRATS on the meet you guys .. cummon show me what i missed .. and i got scared when blue said tila was there .. haha .. i could probably get some ZOOMX girls up to the next meet .. since my cousin is a guy . and in ZOOMX .. hes gf,bf wid nikki cash .. no lie .. i met her and smoked reefa wid her .. lol another story .. PICS,VIDS ! .. CUMMON !

Busted_Blue
08-05-2003, 10:14 AM
Pretty good meet, everyone got something out of it. How you like that center console t's87lx? Did you get those tails on yet blueimpact? well..hope mario get those pics up sometime soon and videos =)...

T's87lx
08-05-2003, 11:48 AM
ok looks like it might take a while before i can get pics up image station doesnt work for some reason so if somebody could give me another website or if someone could post pics for me i would appreciate it thanks

Busted_Blue
08-05-2003, 12:28 PM
whats wrong with imagestation?

well.. cardomain..or netfirms.com would be your best bet....

one note, netfirm requires ftp..and has 25mb limit. Its a web hosting. And if you are to distribute the stuff, i'll see what i can do. Perhaps I can get an FTP to you. =)

maxoutracer
08-05-2003, 08:14 PM
imagestation work for me, if ya can direct connection with with AIM. i can upload them yo!

Blue Impact
08-05-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Busted_Blue
Did you get those tails on yet blueimpact?

Tails look great. Now I have the DX look from the back of the car. How's the door handle and those BMW lenses that you got a whopping five-finger discount on? :D

Busted_Blue
08-06-2003, 07:01 AM
The BMW is still in the shop since someone hit it in front of my house..so...haven't got the chance to put them on, and the handle, i went to LA on sunday and got back 2 nights before so..i hadn't had the chance to change it yet.

MarioBurke
08-06-2003, 07:28 PM
hey whats going on? this is my first post since the meet. it was pretty cool I must say. I had fun scouring the junk yards. I found to busted ass armrest. i was really really looking for an armrest but of no avail. anyway so the pictures are looking pretty damn sweet. there is one of Derek as he is passing me. it is a great shot! got 2 short videos. Terry was having trouble uploading the pictures to image station because we are on a damn 56k modem. I would try to send them to someone except there is prolly about 5 - 8 mb between the videos and pictures! anyway we are working on it so hold tight we will get them up and running soon hopefully!

Busted_Blue
08-06-2003, 07:57 PM
sweet mario. aww..i thought it was a video of me passing you haha. Well, if all comes to worse...send them on a cd :D

Justin86
08-07-2003, 05:52 PM
I'm sorry I couldn't go to the meet guys. Well I had to put out that fire at Diamond Lake. It is a long story but it was a little fun. Lets just say hot chics and.....yada yada I woke up really tired.:D

Busted_Blue
08-08-2003, 01:48 PM
There are pics up already...don't know if they are all of them.

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21936

Justin86
08-08-2003, 04:55 PM
cool pics. :)