PDA

View Full Version : Got Stuff For Car Show Props

HondaBoy
06-26-2003, 09:00 PM
hey, do yall remember that Japanese lowrider magazine add. i think thats wut it was. neway, it had a 3gee. i believe it was yellow, it had the fixed headlights. its props were those row of lights on the side. anyway, id see that along time ago, so i went and got some of those type of lights at my moms work. they were gettin rid of stuff they hadnt sold and giving it to charity. so i thought 4 lights wouldnt hurt. considering most of the stuff will probley get stolen anyway. hehe. so im going to paint them with some red paint. then i need a red carpet and some mirrors. it should look bad ass when i do a car show. anybody got some car show props they could give us ideas from?

HondaBoy
06-26-2003, 09:07 PM
hers wut it looks like. its like something ud put in ur bathroom. but i found other uses for it. lol . ill get pick, original one didnt work............here we go. this is the best pic i could find that would actually come back up. well this ones is much shorter than my light, but the same thing. the bulbs are those big round
ones.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2330643994&category=20703