PDA

View Full Version : looking for colorado 3gers

HaccordR89
06-29-2003, 07:11 PM
if anyone is from colorado let me know, it would be chill to get together with some other 3gers for a bbq or something

Downlow89LX
07-11-2003, 11:55 AM
check out the post for Co Mile High 3geers or something. is that better?????????

HaccordR89
07-12-2003, 11:05 AM
what the hell is "heck out the post for CO mile high 3gers or something" mean??? doesn't make any sense..you not down with inthusiast from colorado or something????

Downlow89LX
07-12-2003, 01:45 PM
and by the way, the thread is co mile high west side denver. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU??????? J/K HACCORD89

p.s. learn how to spell. its spelled enthusiast not inthusiast.
j/k again. you made fun of my typing so i had to make fun of yours.:stupid:

racerx
07-12-2003, 10:36 PM
Dude, who's from the springs/denver area? Let's have a bbq totally! We can all meet at my place in the springs: 3 story house, back deck facing pikes peak, etc. E-mail me availability.
How's Sunday the 20th or 27th sound? (of july of course)

HaccordR89
07-13-2003, 11:37 AM
sorry man...it's all good, so you are from denver?? i think to BBQ would be awesome...my accord is under the knife right now though, so im not sure how easy it would be for me to get to the springs, the date's sound good though...do you know anyother 3geers?? let me know

racerx
07-14-2003, 12:12 AM
I've never met any other 3G owners in real life... have you?
Nah, I'm from the springs but I'm always in Castle Rock; girlfriend lives there.
Yeah, cool, and everyone can bring a friend or two or whatever. It's all good!

HaccordR89
07-16-2003, 05:13 PM
i haven't met any yet either...i have had friends mistake my car for someone elses around town though, i've yet to see it though. im real down with that, so far it sounds like it just may be the 2 of us though...if so, it would be easier for me if you could make it to fort collins, and we could have one...since my car isn't running and my transportation is a honda metropolitan for the time being (top speed 38 mph, for now) if you want email me directly and we'll work something out. [email protected]

A Dawg Jr
07-19-2003, 12:34 PM
What up boys. I'm from the area, only I can't make those dates... sorry

HaccordR89
07-20-2003, 12:36 PM
that's cool, i cant make the date either, plus it's difficult for me to travel right now considering my 3g is under the knife and my only form of tranportation next to my honda metropolitan...well, i can actually make it on the 27 if i could catch a ride with someone...anyone going from the fort collins area that would hook me up let me know