PDA

View Full Version : Complete the Group Buys I Started

Site
06-30-2003, 10:33 AM
Hey everyone! Been too long, for sure.

Work, new kid, blah blah, stuff just takes time away from the important things sometimes, you know?

I have some contacts and several emails for group buys that I was working on a while back and would like to pass the info on to responsible people here who will FOLLOW UP and get the buys done.

Stuff I was working on:
-Aluminum Flywheels
-Air Dams (for racing, check out www.roadracegear.com)
-Sidedraft Manifolds (for dual carbs setup)
-Phantom Grip LSD-like thingy

I have some progress made on all of these as group buys. But I need someone to take the baton and finish the race.

I'm turning my attention toward another project car for a while (not giving up the 3Gee, just setting it aside for a bit).

I'll probably post some stuff in the Marketplace tonight as well :cool:

Mike's89AccordLX
06-30-2003, 10:54 AM
Hey Site I would like to know if the sidedraft manifold would fit the JDM B20A? I plan to get dual 40 or 45's for that engine. How much would that manifold run?

bobafett
06-30-2003, 11:09 AM
i am interested in the phantom grip type thingie..

i know there was a guy on ebay who claimed to have one. so i know they must make an application that will work with our trannies... is this group buy made to come up with a cheaper one or a better one or what?

i would also be interested in the flywheel. :)

Mike's89AccordLX
06-30-2003, 11:14 AM
Oh I forgot about the flywheel, will it work with the jdm b20a? Just to let you know I will have extra money to be buying things for the engine after my tools and engine so I will be able to buy those if they work with the jdm b20a.

Site
07-02-2003, 05:38 PM
Mike's89AccordLX:
If I remember correctly the intake manifold patterns for the A20A and the JDM B20A are the same. Not sure about the flywheel - I doubt it though.

bobafett:
Yeah, purpose of group buys are usually to do 1 or 2 things, 1 - to get us a cheaper price, and sometimes 2 - to get a part into production that is not available for our rides.

Are you guys saying, "yeah, I would join those group buys," or "yeah, I'll take over those group buys?" Because I'm not looking for people to join the group buys. I'm looking for people to take the work I've done so far and complete the group buys.

If someone is interested in completing one of the buys (or all) that I've listed in my first post, then PM me and I'll email you the work I've done so far.

Personally, I think the Air Dam would be phat and would be a serious piece of racing equipment put into production for the 3G. They don't make them currently, but they are willing for a certain size group buy. That would raise the 3Gs value as a choice for motorsport.