PDA

View Full Version : KYB struts lowering spring ?

stizle
06-30-2003, 03:48 PM
Well i put the struts on the back of my car but the front is a different story. My mechanic told me that the control arms are seized and he cant move them, so we cant get the struts on. really gettin pissed off. Anyway im thinking bout gettin rid of my ractive coilovers, if i want to get something other then coilovers what do u suggest i get for a good drop??

89AccordLvr
06-30-2003, 04:07 PM
why do u want to get of the ractive coilovers is because of ride quality because i was interested in buying them so tell me now if they suck so i can get other coilovers

stizle
06-30-2003, 04:19 PM
I think the ractive coilovers are awesome its just that without the koni's not being available to us anymore the ride quality isnt any good. I stil might keep them its just i want to see how it feels with these KYB struts on the front as soon as i get them on.

The drop was great though! U seen my car and the springs were only adjusted about half way down they can drop another two inches i just raised it up for safety purposes.

89AccordLvr
06-30-2003, 04:56 PM
kool , did you buy them online ? if yes tell me the site and price, thanx

stizle
06-30-2003, 06:35 PM
nah i bought them at my shop they sell everything that is Ractive! i think they got a website though. check motionmania.com